RemedySpot.com

Re: SSD extra income limits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i would be interested in hearing the answer to this too.....On Dec 12, 2008, at 11:18 AM, 32824 wrote:I got a message from Social security that said that I've used 6 of my 9 months trial period. What happens if you make just over the $660 but way under the upper limit (I think it's around $950) I know that if you go over you use a trial work period, but what if you stay under the upper thresh hold?My disability is WELL documented, and just recently I was put on morphine, so really no one can debate if I'm disabled or not. I just happen to have an easy job that pays ok, that lets me rest as needed, that understands and is considerate of me, working about 16 hrs a week. (November I used a trial work period thanks to Black Friday).Do they just challenge your disablity, or simply bott you off SSD if you use up your trial work periods?Confused here.Dothan, AL"If no one could ever see it, would you still buy that Mercedes?"