RemedySpot.com

HIV model casting call

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-- Looking for HIV+ men and women for a photo shoot

Date: Tue, December 02, 2008 1:26 pm

You once posted one of my castings a number of years ago. I was wondering if you could post this one as well. 

Thanks for your help!

Martha

I am casting 2 ad campaigns for HIV medications. One is a testimonial for a drug called Atripla and the people I find MUST be currently taking Atripla. The other campaign doesn't have any requirements as to which medication/s the talent is taking. 

WHO

I'm looking for men and women between the ages of 25-45 who are responsible and are comfortable with having their picture taken. EVERYONE MUST BE HIV+ to be in these ads. (We will need verification before we proceed with the shoot). No experience necessary, and in fact it is preferable that the person has NOT modeled for an HIV medication already.

Men- African America, Caucasian and Hispanic

Women- African American

PAYMENT

$6,000-$8,500 to participate in the shoot and have the photos run for 2 years. This is non-exclusive use

$7,500-$10,000 if the use is exclusive (meaning they can't model for anything in the HIV health industry)

The talent won't be compensated for coming to the casting, but it is the only way they will be considered for the job. 

WHERE

I will hold my castings in NYC. Ideally anyone interested should be able to come to me. If someone is interested and cannot attend, they should send several very recent, photos of themselves so we get an idea of what they look like.

Anyone who is interested should email me a recent photo, their contact info and their current HIV medication/s. People should contact me before 12/15 so I can schedule them for my castings. 

Thank you!

Martha

Martha Lazar

718-243-2321

martha@...

**************Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)