RemedySpot.com

long-term experience with PMMA?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My partner has had numerous injections of Sculptra over the past four years or so and it seems to be getting less effective. And of course there is the expense of repeated procedures not covered by insurance. Does anyone have experience with having PMMA after Sculptra who would care to comment? Are there any long-term risks? Is there anyone out there who has had PMMA for several years? How is it holding up? We're really worried about migration of the product. At one point bio-alcamid seemed like the miracle cure but now many people seem to be having problems with migration of the implants, and infection. So, we're worried that over the long term problems could surface with PMMA too. I would really appreciate any comments on this that anyone has. We have an appointment next week with a

doc who does both Sculptra and PMMA, so we're going to talk to him about this too, and I will report back. Thanks everyone!A belated Thanksgiving note: something I am thankful for is this group (and its humble creator/moderator) which has made a significant contribution to our lives since my partner seroconverted. The advice, support and encouragement from the members of this group has been of incalculable value. Thanks to you all.