RemedySpot.com

Fw: Sustain the Rabble Rousing--Give to CHAMP!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is the best prevention non profit in the united statesThey do not take pharmaceutical moneySo please help themIt is tax deductibleSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: " Brocato, CHAMP" Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:48:53 -0500 (EST)<powertx@...>Subject: Sustain the Rabble Rousing--Give to CHAMP! Hi Friend of CHAMP, When I became the new Executive Director at the Community HIV/AIDS Mobilization Project (CHAMP) this fall, I was not new to CHAMP. For years, I was like many of you--relying on CHAMP for crucial information, analysis and effective campaigns for HIV prevention justice. And as I deepened my involvement as a CHAMP ally, the more I came to realize that this feisty operation also relied on financial support from people just like me to sustain this crucial work. Now I am working with CHAMP to produce the sharp issue analysis and effective strategies you rely on. And I hope we can rely on you as one of many people helping to sustain this work. In the New Year, CHAMP will continue to mobilize knowledge by: Convening monthly teleconferences and community forums that discuss the latest in HIV prevention research and policy issues, like our nationwide AIDS community debriefing following this historic election; Producing the quarterly Solidarity Project, reporting on the issues that link us globally in this fight, including the latest edition: "HIV and Indigenous Peoples: In the Aftermath of Trauma;" ing a community-driven discussion on HIV Prevention Justice at PreventionJustice.org; and Winning support in the incoming Obama Administration for a National AIDS Strategy and continuing grassroots advocacy for meaningful community involvement in its development. These are just some of the ways CHAMP is continuing to build a powerful community-based movement for HIV prevention justice. Your support means we carry on full strength into the Obama era-monitoring, coalition building and rabble rousing! We need your help to continue this work. Please consider giving a tax-deductible donation of $25, $50, $100 or more before the year's end. Love, Brocato Executive Director, CHAMP Home | Subscribe | Donate | Unsubscribe 32 Broadway, Suite 1801, New York, NY 10004 Tel: 212.937.7955 • Fax: 401.633.7793 • E-mail: champ at champnetwork.org www.champnetwork.org