RemedySpot.com

Re: Trazadone - ativan?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks everyone...we are also thinking about ativan...was recommended for anxiety and helps with sleep. She is 13...aggressive..doesn't sleep...anxiety.Thank you

From: racmac0204@... <racmac0204@...>Subject: Re: Trazadoneautism Date: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 9:23 PM

We have. At first it worked then it was no longer effective even with dose increases.Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless Trazadone

Has anyone tried this with their child or teen?

Thank you

Lois ...ativan or trazadone?

From: racmac0204@... <racmac0204@...>Subject: Re: Trazadoneautism Date: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 9:23 PM

We have. At first it worked then it was no longer effective even with dose increases.Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless Trazadone

Thank you

B. PickensSent from my iPhoneOn Feb 12, 2012, at 9:44 PM, andrea capone <ajc888so@...> wrote:

Thank you

mary did well with ativan. We recently weaned all her meds(she also has epilepsy) and put her on valium. The benzo family of meds is what she responds too. We weaned six meds onto one. It controls her seizures and helped her moods. She is doing wonderful. People can't believe it is the same girl. She has made fantastic gains with her speech and comprehenension. We nearly have her toilet trained now(just have to keep after her), her seizures are totally controled. Her sleep is normal now too. She had one major..and compared to before..major isn't that bad now..in the past 2 months and that was last week. I was giving her cold meds too and that makes her mean. Her TSS said while she hasn't thrown one in awhile, it was nothing compared to what it was. I can take shopping with me now. She has normal anxiety about crowds,etc. She is 18 now.ElaineFrom: "lois noland" <jlois@...>autism Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:30:00 PMSubject: Re: Trazadone - ativan?

Aitivan. Just 1mg. Lois (:

Trazadone

Thank you

We tried ativan with our 26 six year old son and it made him extremely aggressive, the opposite of what it was suppose to do. I'm not saying this for everyone but for him it was not the treatment we should have followed.Curtis G. From: jpick0805 <jpick0805@...> "autism " <autism > Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 9:48 PM Subject: Re: Trazadone - ativan?

B. PickensSent from my iPhoneOn Feb 12, 2012, at 9:44 PM, andrea capone <ajc888so@...> wrote:

Thank you