RemedySpot.com

Re: Quiet long enough...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Jane, glad you've stopped in to say hello. I agree, this is a great group filled with people who are so knowledgeable and helpful!

It's nice to be here where everyone understands our kids and what they are going through and what we go through as parent!

Welcome!!

Estevan, SK

Canada

-- Quiet long enough...

I just have to say ( finally ) what a great group this is. I've learned so much & have enjoyed so many posts! This is the first time I've posted here, so HI to everybody -- I'm Jane & live near Portland Oregon. My 9 year old son has a language disorder & learning disablities among other challenges. I find great info & encouragement in this group & find comfort knowing there are other parents with the same issues who are smart & strong & don't give up on their children. Happy New Year!

Hello Jane, Thank you and we are glad to help.Hope all of us here can continue to help each other through the hard times and to share in the joy of each others accomplishments and achievements. Happy New Year to you also May it be filled with great joys. Vickie WwW.SparkleTags.Com----- Original Message ----From: Jane <bjroe@...>Autism and Aspergers Treatment Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 4:02:21 PMSubject: Quiet long enough...

I just have to say ( finally ) what a great group this is. I've

learned so much & have enjoyed so many posts! This is the first time

I've posted here, so HI to everybody -- I'm Jane & live near Portland

Oregon. My 9 year old son has a language disorder & learning

disablities among other challenges. I find great info & encouragement

in this group & find comfort knowing there are other parents with the

same issues who are smart & strong & don't give up on their children.

Happy New Year!

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hello Jane, Blessed Be ;) Happy New Year to you and yours as well. I am . I live in Southern California. My son 1s 12 and is Aspergers/ADHD. Take Care!!!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

"don't give up on their children." Amen to that Jane; and welcome.

Francine

In a message dated 1/7/2008 11:48:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wmgodfrey@... writes:

Hello Jane, glad you've stopped in to say hello. I agree, this is a great group filled with people who are so knowledgeable and helpful!

It's nice to be here where everyone understands our kids and what they are going through and what we go through as parent!

Welcome!!

Estevan, SK

Canada

-- Quiet long enough...

I just have to say ( finally ) what a great group this is. I've learned so much & have enjoyed so many posts! This is the first time I've posted here, so HI to everybody -- I'm Jane & live near Portland Oregon. My 9 year old son has a language disorder & learning disablities among other challenges. I find great info & encouragement in this group & find comfort knowing there are other parents with the same issues who are smart & strong & don't give up on their children. Happy New Year!