RemedySpot.com

Re:Does Milk Cause Autism?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Its not necessarily the Milk its the protein Casein. It's believed that alot of children/adults living with Autism also have GI problems or metabilization of certain proteins. IE: gluten and Casein. Very similar to babies that take the PKU test that looks for disorders in metabolism. Well its the same in that instance where when the body tries to break down the protein it either doesn't have the proper Amino acid to break it down or it can not break it down properly..... so the product builds up and is considered to basically be like a toxin in the blood and most toxins go straight to and build up in the brain. Which can cause neuro-like problems, deficits. They say the Casein and gluten protein act like a morphine to the brain to those who have allergies to it or can't digest it well causes spacing out or hyperactivity etc. Dumbs them/us down. You just don't feed or you take away the "toxins" the body eventually can do its job and clean most of it out and some people have seen "miraculous" results and supposedly may have "cured" the disease disorder.

Studies have shown those people most addicted to starchy foods, pasta who have heartburn as a symptom after eating a wheat product its possible. Have you tried the Atkins diet with the whole wheat tortilla wraps? they have high amounts.....does it make your stomach upset, heartburn? It made me sick to my stomach and nauseated.. that's how I found out.

Also as an infant did they tell you that had to feed you a special formula such as soy, etc. because you were allergic to the dairy based formula? It wasn't till 1 year old they could give it to you or so they and you thought you grew out of it?? Trust me you still have that allergy. I've cut out alot of dairy in my diet and noticed a huge difference in allergy and sinus/cold problems. It was suggested by my sister who was a vegetarian and became vegan. She said she noticed a huge difference. With our son whos autistic.

We notice he gets hyper almost like red food dye does to him. Its a major difference.. Gluten free has been hard. He is so used to all the gluten ridden food the change (well we all know what change does to an autistic child) has been very slow and hard. Hope this helps. The weather's getting colder, but the movies are getting hotter. See Moviefone's holiday movie guide and get the Moviefone Toolbar today.