RemedySpot.com

Thank you!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

List mates,

I wanted to take a moment to offer my gratitude to those of you who took the time support this petition. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/please-keep-fighting-the-good-fight I know it is an especially busy time of the year with the holidays approaching. Beyond that, raising and caring for a child or adult with an ASD can be extra taxing. Please accept my heartfelt thanks.

I was able to reach 2 1/2 times my original goal. I feel we have a worthwhile representation of our community. I believe it will have an impact on Senator McCain. I know I truly benefited from reading each of the comments provided. I even shed some tears. I have no doubt Senator McCain will be moved as well.

If you've not had the opportunity, please take the time to add your voice to ours on behalf of our loved ones with ASD. I WILL ensure this petition, along with all of the comments, reach Senator McCain's hands. I intend to send this late Sunday evening or early Monday morning. I will follow-up with Senator McCain legislative assistance Monday afternoon to ensure he received it okay. So, you have a little time if you'd still like to participate. Remember, more signatures equals more urgency! You may remain anonymous as well.

Petition link: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/please-keep-fighting-the-good-fight

Lastly, I would also like to extend my deepest appreciation to those of you who supported me on Age of Autism. It meant a lot to me! Thank you.

I will keep you updated as to the outcome of our efforts.

Best wishes,

Lin Wessels

Sam's MAMA

(Mom on A Mission for Autism)

"Do what you can with what you have where you are."President Theodore Roosevelt