RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey everyone,

My five year old son has PDD-NOS. He has also recently been diagnosed with Inattentive ADHD. We are trying a med just to see if it helps or not. If it doesn't help then we'll stop and try something non med related. He is currently taking Adderall XR 5 mg capsules. He has been taking them since Sunday morning. I only give it to him on the school days and let him go without it on the weekends and school holidays. I have enlisted the help of his teacher to let me know if it seems to be helping and if she thinks it makes him zombie or if she notices any side effects. Last night while I was giving him a bath I noticed a light red rash around his neck and shoulders and arms. I am wondering if he might be allergic to this med. Does anyone else's child take Adderall XR? If they do did they get a rash that went away with continuing treatment. If it doesn't go way I will have to take him back to the doctor to have it looked at. Anyway, any help would

be greatly appreciated and as always is a big help.

Leighanne (Mom to -5 with ADHD and PDD-NOS)