RemedySpot.com

Need your help? and some stuff i have done.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Joy,

My son had the exact same thing. He turned out to have a milk allergy. He would wake up with a head ache, vomit lay on the couch for a while then be fine. he is 11 now and is growing out of the allergy. but 3 years ago it was a nightmare. any degree of a milk product would cause the headache/vomit. I also think, though it isn't proven anywhere that since he is very sensitive to sights and sounds..that this overload doesn't help matters and makes him even sicker almost like it will intensify the allergy/reaction.

by trial and error we pretty much gave up with drs aba all that mumbo jumbo and do what we want with him and you know what. he hugs me now he talks to us, he's funny really funny and really interacts with the family. no special diets no pills nothing but routine and staying on top of everything, I am now to a point where he plays in his room alone and I don't feel like I am on constant guard duty. He's really a different kid then the day they told me he has autism. I am really starting to believe that our autistic days as I call them are few and far between. He even goes to bed at 8pm and is asleep by 830 every night and wakes up at 6am the next day...EVERYDAY. I strongly believe that by giving up all my stuff and time and putting him first until his routine was down pat that was the only thing that was gonna work and it has. I cant seem to fix the crowd/noise issue but maybe with more maturity it will happen but heck I hate crowds and noise to :o)

Ruthanne