RemedySpot.com

Re: Trying to decide what to buy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tristan,I'd be happy to talk with you about your situation and your plans and questions.  Let me know (pvdtlc@...) some times that will work for you to talk with me (or join me in an online meeting, where we can demonstrate options more fully.)  I'm in Brazil, so I'm 3 hours later than eastern US time. I do this a lot, so I think I can get you comfortable with your options pretty quickly.  I'll be in the office on calls from 1-2p eastern time on Sunday,  Email me with any options near those times or on another day.

Pete-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com

USA 678 224 5895BR 47 3346 6235The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM, thiswasalreadytaken <thiswasalreadytaken@...> wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to start doing nfb, but I'm not sure what kind of system to buy. I have complaints similar to Annemiek. My questions are as follows.

Is there any utility in having 4 channels as opposed to 2?

Is there any utility in being able train in the low frequency regions around .1 Hz?

My current thoughts are that I might be able to afford a brain master atlantis I module which has these capabilities for about $2,500. I would rather spend more money and have unused features, than buy a 2 channel systems without low frequencies and later find that I would like to explore more channels or low frequencies. This is mainly because I'm assuming that I couldn't simply upgrade, but that I would have to buy a whole new system. Any thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

-Tristan

You're in Brazil?! I thought you were in Georgia or somewhere like that. --Ray Cole From: pvdtlc@...Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 18:04:49 -0200Subject: Re: Trying to decide what to buy

Tristan,I'd be happy to talk with you about your situation and your plans and questions. Let me know (pvdtlc@...) some times that will work for you to talk with me (or join me in an online meeting, where we can demonstrate options more fully.) I'm in Brazil, so I'm 3 hours later than eastern US time. I do this a lot, so I think I can get you comfortable with your options pretty quickly. I'll be in the office on calls from 1-2p eastern time on Sunday, Email me with any options near those times or on another day.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM, thiswasalreadytaken <thiswasalreadytaken@...> wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to start doing nfb, but I'm not sure what kind of system to buy. I have complaints similar to Annemiek. My questions are as follows.

Is there any utility in being able train in the low frequency regions around .1 Hz?

My current thoughts are that I might be able to afford a brain master atlantis I module which has these capabilities for about $2,500. I would rather spend more money and have unused features, than buy a 2 channel systems without low frequencies and later find that I would like to explore more channels or low frequencies. This is mainly because I'm assuming that I couldn't simply upgrade, but that I would have to buy a whole new system. Any thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

-Tristan

Well I was in Atlanta from 85 to 2001, then Miami till 2007, and Brazil since then.  (Don't ask about St.Louis, Boston, Chicago, Portland, Austin or any of the other places I've called home).Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.comUSA'>http://www.brain-trainer.comUSA 678 224 5895BR 47 3346 6235

The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Ray Cole <RayRoshi@...> wrote:

You're in Brazil?!  I thought you were in Georgia or somewhere like that. --Ray Cole

Subject: Re: Trying to decide what to buy

Tristan,I'd be happy to talk with you about your situation and your plans and questions.  Let me know (pvdtlc@...) some times that will work for you to talk with me (or join me in an online meeting, where we can demonstrate options more fully.)  I'm in Brazil, so I'm 3 hours later than eastern US time. I do this a lot, so I think I can get you comfortable with your options pretty quickly.  I'll be in the office on calls from 1-2p eastern time on Sunday,  Email me with any options near those times or on another day.

Hello,

-Tristan