RemedySpot.com

Re: titanium plate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

EEG values probably won't show much effect, since the plate is over areas you would not train with EEG.  Anywhere you place electrodes where the signal is read through a good transmitter, like titanium) instead of a poor transmitter like bone, the signal will be much larger (higher amplitudes).

Unfortunately, HEG, which would be the modality of choice in the prefrontal area, may not work well.  Porous bone allows the red light to pass going into the brain and back out.  I doubt the same will be true of titaniam.  I suspect you'll just get a very stable signal, though it's worth a try.

pete-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com

USA 678 224 5895BR 47 3346 6235The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Marie <tomeanjean@...> wrote:

How would NFB work on an individual with a titanium plate in the forehead and nasal cavity area? Auto vs. telephone pole accident 3 years ago and current sleep disorder and headaches. Haven't done an intake yet...any comments?

Vice-PresidentNational Alliance on Mental Illness-Antelope Valley

Education CoordinatorFamily-to-Family Instructor/State TrainerBasics Education InstructorPeer-to-Peer MentorIOOV Presenter

Erase Stigma~Raise Awareness~Support NAMI Programs

Join NAMIWalks! www.namiwalks.nami.org/AdvocatesSave the Date: October 6, 2012Support me Now! www.namiwalks.nami.org/jeanharris