RemedySpot.com

New blog for moms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey everyone,I'm inviting those interested to visit the new blog: Mother-to-mother girlfriend network - http://girlfriendnetwork.blogspot.com/. I plan to post articles of encouragement and learning, and would like to know if anyone else out there might be interested in contributing articles. I don't plan on paying for articles. This is strictly a voluntary thing.This might be a good venue for those heartfelt articles that have yet to find a home. Those interested in contributing articles should send me a sample off list for evaluation. I reserve the right to edit them as I see fit, but will not post the article until and unless you are happy - after all your name/byline will go on them.Looking forward to getting to know you all and truly creating a support

network for moms. Darlene OakleyFreelance Editor & Suspense Fiction Writerwww.darscorrections.com "Choose your words carefully. You have the power to change a life for the good or the bad. What will your words do?"