RemedySpot.com

saving session files

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello,

I have saved my session files they show up in Bio explorer but there is a lock

beside the file but the file is not visible to opn in EXCEL.

Thanks

Guest guest

Diannah,Welcome to the wonderful world of Windows.I've attached the manual file for the TLC7.  Read the very first section and do one of the two things suggested in it.  I'm afraid you won't be able to get the files that have been saved, but all new files will be visible from other programs.

You can open session files in BioReview to still be able to use them for assessments.Open BioReview (in the BioExplorer folder in the All Programs option of your Start menu)Open (in the BioReview menu) and choose the TLC7 Assess Pro Artifact (also attached)

In the same menu choose Run on Session and find the session files (they'll be visible in BioReview)When the data has been processed in, in the View menu choose Export and save with the same name as the session file you have open, making sure NOT to save it in the Program Files folder.

Repeat with each of the session files.The result will be files for each of the sites with names ending in .epochs.txt.  Those you can attach to an email to me or open in Excel.

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.comUSA 678 224 5895

BR 47 3346 6235

The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Diannah <diannahlynne@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have saved my session files they show up in Bio explorer but there is a lock beside the file but the file is not visible to opn in EXCEL.

Thanks

2 of 2 File(s)

TLC7 guide.pdf

TLC7 Assess BE Pro Artifacter.rpt