RemedySpot.com

We Are Family Conference Brochure, Registration and Scholarship Materials

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Scholarship information included

I will be driving obver early Tuesday as I have Board Meeting for Idaho Parents Unlimited, Inc but would be glad to give a couple of people a ride over. If you can help with rides over or need a ride to attend let me know at cindyc@... and I will try to get carpooling worked out

This conference looks like it will be packed full of good information. See the attached flyer for more details and registration information.

Please find attached the “We Are Family” Conference Brochure, Registration and Scholarship materials. Idaho Parents Unlimited (IPUL), the Idaho Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health and the Idaho State Independent Living Council (SILC) are excited to announce our first combined statewide conference.

The 2009 conference will take place January 13th-16th, 2009, at the Boise Center on the Grove in Boise, Idaho. The theme is “We Are Family, Our Time to Shine!” Your attendance will help make this conference a success for Idahoans with disabilities and their families. Please register today!