RemedySpot.com

Re: Please read...looking for information and help about a...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, I am looking for something to do at home also. I have a disabled child plus now her dad had a serious spinal cord surgery and can't walk or do for himself. So I am taking care of them both and can't work outside the home. I have tried the babysitting thing. When you have a child that has autism and epilepsy you cant take something like that on. It's hard enough keeping up with your own child that's needs constant supervision let alone taking care of more children. My daughter is very hard to handle so there is no way. I don't get any sleep and am always on the go with her. I have to slip in a shower when ever I can. I think there should be programs out there that would pay us moms who have disabled children as a caretaker. You can't get any assistance. It makes no sense to me. They will pay to put you child in a home or an institution but they can't pay us to and help us be able to live and keep are children. People who don't live in our shoes have no idea what it's like. I guess if your child isn't very hard to handle you may be able to do the babysitting thing. I can see me now trying to take britt plus someone elses kid to a dr. appt. I have been looking online and have only come up with scams also. There are a lot of assemble at home jobs but you have to pay to start and pay for the supplies and they don't have to pay if you don't meet there specifications. Which nothing will probably. It seems like they only pay you what you pay for the supplies. There is a few moms things but they seem to be a pyramid scheme. I found this candle business. Its called http://www.thehomecandlebiz.com/. This one you have to pay like $40. a month for the smallest kit and you get a web site of your own. I don't have anyone to sell to so all I will be doing is buying the candle of the month kit and giving them money I don't have. If you know of anyone to sell to that one may be something for you. There was a thing I looked into a while back. http://www.momswin.com/ and another one that I can't remember the name of. I don't know if they are anything or not. I really didn't understand what they did. The one I can't remember was a company that sells products that are all natural. All kinds of stuff pops up when you type in work at home. I can't find anything that will work for me. I don't like the idea of having to pay all the start up fees to start something. If its a job why do I have to pay them to make money. If I find anything legitimate I will let you know. Good luck! :)

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

For those of you who are looking for a job

that works and is not a scam, please check out the company that my daughter and

I both work for. It is called Arise – and you can check out the

website at www.arise.com. I have

posted about it here before. My daughter has been with them for 9 years

now and I am now starting my 8th year this month. We have

clients that are Fortune 500 companies like Apple Computers, Disney, Carnival

Cruise Lines, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin America Airways, Sears, GE Auto

(roadside assistance) and several AAA clubs. Most positions are

customer service but some are sales and some are tech support. Most

clients require at least 15 hours a week but the hours are flexible. You

may choose more than client if you want more hours. There are some start

up costs involved ($99 for basic training) and each client training is separate

(most are now about $50 and are done on line). You will need a computer,

and a dedicated phone line with no options on it.

You must adhere to the hours that you

select so that it is not entirely flexible (in the case of a meltdown, etc.)

but it is flexible enough so that you may schedule appointments for doctors,

therapies, etc.

If you are interested, please contact me

individually and I will be happy to give you my ID # as a reference. It

has been a blessing for both my daughter and me in keeping up with grandson’s

doctor appts, IEP meetings, etc. There are other companies out there that

are similar such as Alpine Access and VIP Desk but I don’t know anything

about them.

Pam (Meemaw to Brenden)

From: Autism and Aspergers Treatment [mailto:Autism and Aspergers Treatment ] On Behalf Of brittany21197@...

Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008

4:31 PM

Autism and Aspergers Treatment

Subject: Re:

Please read...looking for information and help about a...

Yeah, I am looking for something to do at

home also. I have a disabled child plus now her dad had a serious spinal cord

surgery and can't walk or do for himself. So I am taking care of them both and

can't work outside the home. I have tried the babysitting thing. When you have

a child that has autism and epilepsy you cant take something like that on. It's

hard enough keeping up with your own child that's needs constant supervision

let alone taking care of more children. My daughter is very hard to handle so

there is no way. I don't get any sleep and am always on the go with her. I have

to slip in a shower when ever I can. I think there should be programs out

there that would pay us moms who have disabled children as a caretaker. You

can't get any assistance. It makes no sense to me. They will pay to put you

child in a home or an institution but they can't pay us to and help us be able

to live and keep are children. People who don't live in our shoes have no idea

what it's like. I guess if your child isn't very hard to handle you may be able

to do the babysitting thing. I can see me now trying to take britt plus someone

elses kid to a dr. appt. I have been looking online and have only come up with

scams also. There are a lot of assemble at home jobs but you have to pay to

start and pay for the supplies and they don't have to pay if you don't meet

there specifications. Which nothing will probably. It seems like they only pay

you what you pay for the supplies. There is a few moms things but they seem to

be a pyramid scheme. I found this candle business. Its called http://www.thehomecandlebiz.com/.

This one you have to pay like $40. a month for the smallest kit and you get a web

site of your own. I don't have anyone to sell to so all I will be doing is

buying the candle of the month kit and giving them money I don't have. If you

know of anyone to sell to that one may be something for you. There was a thing

I looked into a while back. http://www.momswin.com/ and

another one that I can't remember the name of. I don't know if they are

anything or not. I really didn't understand what they did. The one I can't

remember was a company that sells products that are all natural. All kinds of

stuff pops up when you type in work at home. I can't find anything that will

work for me. I don't like the idea of having to pay all the start up fees to

start something. If its a job why do I have to pay them to make money. If I

find anything legitimate I will let you know. Good luck! :)

Start the year off right. Easy

ways to stay in shape in the new year.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1212 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 10:55 PM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1212 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 10:55 PM

Most of the pyramid type programs can earn you money but you have to work it just like any other sales job. You would still need to make calls to find clients, make appointments to demonstrate products etc. It is easy to get sucked in by someone who is already making money and they can make it sound easy when it is not! If you are good at craft type things I have seen friends make money selling things on ebay!

Good luck! It is so difficult to find something that can balance family life and make money.

Re: Please read...looking for information and help about a...

Yeah, I am looking for something to do at home also. I have a disabled child plus now her dad had a serious spinal cord surgery and can't walk or do for himself. So I am taking care of them both and can't work outside the home. I have tried the babysitting thing. When you have a child that has autism and epilepsy you cant take something like that on. It's hard enough keeping up with your own child that's needs constant supervision let alone taking care of more children. My daughter is very hard to handle so there is no way. I don't get any sleep and am always on the go with her. I have to slip in a shower when ever I can. I think there should be programs out there that would pay us moms who have disabled children as a caretaker. You can't get any assistance. It makes no sense to me. They will pay to put you child in a home or an institution but they can't pay us to and help us be able to live and keep are children. People who don't live in our shoes have no idea what it's like. I guess if your child isn't very hard to handle you may be able to do the babysitting thing. I can see me now trying to take britt plus someone elses kid to a dr. appt. I have been looking online and have only come up with scams also. There are a lot of assemble at home jobs but you have to pay to start and pay for the supplies and they don't have to pay if you don't meet there specifications. Which nothing will probably. It seems like they only pay you what you pay for the supplies. There is a few moms things but they seem to be a pyramid scheme. I found this candle business. Its called http://www.thehomecandlebiz.com/. This one you have to pay like $40. a month for the smallest kit and you get a web site of your own. I don't have anyone to sell to so all I will be doing is buying the candle of the month kit and giving them money I don't have. If you know of anyone to sell to that one may be something for you. There was a thing I looked into a while back. http://www.momswin.com/ and another one that I can't remember the name of. I don't know if they are anything or not. I really didn't understand what they did. The one I can't remember was a company that sells products that are all natural. All kinds of stuff pops up when you type in work at home. I can't find anything that will work for me. I don't like the idea of having to pay all the start up fees to start something. If its a job why do I have to pay them to make money. If I find anything legitimate I will let you know. Good luck! :)

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!