RemedySpot.com

RE: TASKS in for the TLC 7

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It's in the files that you can dowload from his site

Bruce

From: " Machado" <adriancmvd@...> Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 9:09:11 PMSubject: TASKS in for the TLC 7

Hello Pete,

I'm wondering, with the update to the technology, is there any update to the tasks you suggest be run in the third minute of the different sites:

Would you please make a suggestion as to these site TASKS:

F3-F4

C3-C4

P3-P4

T3-T4

FZ-PZ

CZ-OZ

F7-F8

T5-T6

Thanks so much!

Guest guest

Tasks

I use an iPod for all but one of the tasks. I still use digit span for the

frontal lobe. I use Braineo for frontal lobe. I use a game called MoronFree for

the central because its all a matter of following directions! I use Move It!

For parietal because it's all about spacial relations. I use a homemade slides

how I made on power point for the temporal lobe to trigger emotional junk. The

slide show has pictures like ASPCA animals or bullies at school, Bush Jr,

war pics, things

Iike that. I use the iPod because most people know how to use and those that

don't pick it up real quick. There is less movement with ana iPod and there was

a study done with computers and computer games that shows that people blink less

when using them. So this just makes artifacting even easier and you get more

brain wave activity to read.

I do know a man that uses Tetris for all of his tasks because he believes that

the entire brain needs to be used when playing that game. He said he had

research to prove it but I never got to see it and when I tried to find it on

line I couldn't. But that may be something you could look into. Tetris is a

simple game and is challenging. Just be creative if you don't like what is on

Pete's list and be logical with what makes sense to use for each area of the

brain in order to get it to fire. Good luck! Have fun with it!

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Thanks Bruce, I'm his son but a little remiss in checking in at his site. I looked into the documentation and share with all the following: Each Standard site’s task is designed to activate the area being measured, as follows:o Parietals—Serial calculation. Start with simple problems (e.g. 2+3X4/5), with a brief pause between each step. The client should perform each calculation silently and give the result at the end. If the client does well, increase the challenge. Alternative—Ask the client to count by 2 or 3 or count backward.o Centrals—Reading silently for details. Provide appropriate reading material with factual information in it (magazine or newspaper articles can be good sources). Tell the client you may ask questions after the recording. Ask open-ended questions first (e.g. “what was the paragraph about?”) and move to greater detail if the client doesn’t provide it.o Temporals—Listening for details. Read or tell a story or article with detailed information in it while the client listens. Tell the client you may ask questions after the recording. Ask open-ended questions first (e.g. “what was the paragraph about?”) and move to greater detail if the client doesn’t provide it.o Frontal—Digit-span working memory test. For the first 30-40 seconds read a series of digits (0-9) one second apart (start with 5 digits) and ask the client to repeat them. If client can do 5, try 6, then 7. You may choose to pause after 30-40 seconds to do Reverse Digit Span: Explain the task (listen to the numbers and repeat them in reverse order)o Default—Imagining self with eyes open in some desired future situation.o Midline—Pattern recognition. Tell the client to search 1-2 paragraphs of printed material.and count the number of times the letters t, h, and e appear in sequence. This can be a word “the”, beginning a word (“these”), the middle of a word (“other”), the end of a word (“lithe”) or across 2 words (“what he”). For children, a game like Where’s Waldo or finding hidden images in a picture can also be used. Optional site tasks are listed below:o F7 & F8—impulse control and language output. Tell the client to read aloud from printed material, keeping facial and other movements to a minimum and minimizing eye movements.o T5 & T6—sensory integration. Repeat the task from Centrals (above).o O1 & O2—Pattern recognition, same as Midline Cz and Oz site pair.Best, From: MindFitness@...Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 03:06:34 +0000Subject: Re: TASKS in for the TLC 7

It's in the files that you can dowload from his site

Bruce

From: " Machado" <adriancmvd@...> Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 9:09:11 PMSubject: TASKS in for the TLC 7

Hello Pete,

I'm wondering, with the update to the technology, is there any update to the tasks you suggest be run in the third minute of the different sites:

Would you please make a suggestion as to these site TASKS:

F3-F4

C3-C4

P3-P4

T3-T4

FZ-PZ

CZ-OZ

F7-F8

T5-T6

Thanks so much!