RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:TLC 7 files for infinity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That should read "unprotect" not unlock. So I tried to unprotect the sheet thinking that that would allow me to click the assessment button which I guessed would allow me to bring files with the assessment data into it. However, there is a password protection.

Bruce

Re:TLC 7 files for infinity

Hi Pete

Are they supposed to be read only. I can't seem to imput anything in to them and it says read only. I tried something on excel to unlock the page but it asks for a password.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce,Forgive me for asking silly questions, but just to get them out of the way:You have unpacked/extracted the files from the RAR format they come in, right?If so, you should see an Excel template file called TLC7.0. 

When the file opens, it should ask you if you want to activate the macros.  (If it doesn't, you probably have your security settings too high, which you can fix).You need to approve the loading of the macros, or when you click on the buttons nothing will happen.

Pete-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com

USA 678 224 5895BR 47 3346 6235The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Bruce Z. Berman <MindFitness@...> wrote:

Hi Pete

Are they supposed to be read only. I can't seem to imput anything in to them and it says read only. I tried something on excel to unlock the page but it asks for a password.

Thanks,

Bruce

You don't need to unprotect the sheet at all.  You just need to approve the loading of the macros.  Look in Excel help for Macro Security and move to a level that advises you when it blocks a macro, so you can tell it not to.

If you have a problem with this, let me know and we'll set up a time online.Pete-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...

http://www.brain-trainer.comUSA 678 224 5895BR 47 3346 6235The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM, Bruce Z. Berman <MindFitness@...> wrote:

That should read " unprotect " not unlock. So I tried to unprotect the sheet thinking that that would allow me to click the assessment button which I guessed would allow me to bring files with the assessment data into it. However, there is a password protection.

Bruce

Hi Pete

Thanks,

Bruce

Pete, the macros load fine. I switched from the security setting that asked me to approve macro's to the one that just allows me to load without such approval and it made no difference. However, it says {read only] in the blue horizontal bar that is way to the left of the buttons that allow one to minimize the window. I'm pritty sure for some reason I'm getting a read only file.

Bruce

Hi Pete

Thanks,

Bruce

Hey Pete, never mind. It works fine on my lap top with the newer version of excel. I was loading it with this excel xml coverter on this lap top I'm emailing from

Bruce

Hi Pete

Thanks,

Bruce

Pete,Do I have to have a new excel to use this?When I clicked it, I got the message " This file is created by new version of Microsoft

Excel. File is converted to work on. But the error occurred. For protect the original file, it is read only

file " My excel is 2002.Jo Sato2012ǯ2·î9Æü7:03 Bruce Z. Berman <MindFitness@...>:

Pete, the macros load fine. I switched from the security setting that asked me to approve macro's to the one that just allows me to load without such approval and it made no difference. However, it says {read only] in the blue horizontal bar that is way to the left of the buttons that allow one to minimize the window. I'm pritty sure for some reason I'm getting a read only file.

Bruce

Hi Pete

Thanks,

Bruce

-- ÆüËܥ˥塼¥í¥Õ¥£¡¼¥É¥Ð¥Ã¥¯º´Æ£¡¡¾ù·ÈÂÓ¡¡090-7302-1282·ÈÂӥ᡼¥ë¡¡neurofeedback@...¥Û¡¼¥à¥Ú¡¼¥¸¡¡http://neurofeedback.jp/