RemedySpot.com

Re: Temporary Fillers and HIV Drugs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"Believe it or not, AZT is part of my cocktail. Yes, I`ve been on it forover 25 years. Just wondering if, by chance, it, or any HIV meds couldeat away at this temporary filler. Apparently, it is made out of an acidthat is naturally occurring in the body."Juviderm Lumina sounds like a new generation of hylauronic acid products. HLA is found in connective tissue and cartilage. I see no reason why HIV medications would have any effect on it.JB

Guest guest

JB is right--the AZT won't have any effect on your new filler.  But as AZT is one of the culprits in the fat loss, you could continue to lose fat around the new implants and consequently keep needing more and more expensive filler.  With all the better, less toxic, drugs now available, why are you still taking AZT?

Jeff " Believe it or not, AZT is part of my cocktail. Yes, I`ve been on it forover 25 years. Just wondering if, by chance, it, or any HIV meds could

eat away at this temporary filler. Apparently, it is made out of an acidthat is naturally occurring in the body. "