RemedySpot.com

Re: Small portion meals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi M     I would talk to your doc. Althou everyone's metabolism is different, and ideal weight is different, 145# seems pretty thin, plus it doesn't give you much extra if you get sick and lose weight. 

My diet on a 5'11 inch 68 yr old frame with 165 pounds (5 too much and 2 " too much waist) has always tried to be two medium meals a day. I definitely use smaller portions, and sometimes skip meals with only a snack (hopefullly veggie). But i've been doing this for 20 yrs, so i'm not really familiar with 

" senior citizen size meals. "       Best is exercise or just walking to keep weight under control. somewhat difficult in this foodie town, especially with 8 restaurants within a 10 min walk of the house. 

___________ Potrero HillSan Francisco<<I am healthy undetectable poz for 18 years, weight 145 lbs that is my normal range weight, 5' 10 " height and age 47 years old male and . I ate large portions in past all my life till last Summer, >>

"Candidiasis: POZ people should be aware of the symptoms of the overgrowth of Candida Albicans: candidiasis. The condition is vastly under-diagnosed and its symptoms are often treated as other challenges creating mis- and over-medication and no change in physical discomfort and fatigue. "This is not a generally accepted view of Candidiasis.Candidiasis means that the yeasts and hyphae of C. albicans invade the tissues. It does not mean that they are simply present on the mucosal surfaces of the body.Candida is not treated by avoiding sugar. Candida can be a cause of infection of the fingernails, rarely, but it is not the usual.Toenail fungus is usually caused by Trychophyton rubrum, not C. albicans.JB