RemedySpot.com

Re: Removal of fat around neck area

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've had hump twice since early this century. Second time did " wings " (the neck), boobs with hump. On wings was ULTRASONIC lipo, which sorta shakes the fibrous fat to make it easier to suck out. On the hump and boobs, he also did a small incision to remove some fat. Boobs weren't good job, but the wings are really gone. I'd get second opinion on the " no lipo " worth the cost. 

I'd be curious if anyone recommends good San Fran doc for breast reduction. ___________ Potrero HillSan Francisco

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:21 pm (PDT) . Posted by:  " GTNYC " gtnyc

i had this procedure done. recently love in... breast reduction. , buffalo hump, double chin.. all liposuction..in new york city. Great Doctor highly recommendedif anyone interested let me know. for more information. 

43/m here. ________________________________From: rcmlrs <RCMLRS@...>To:   

I have just met with a very professional South Beach doctor regarding the above referenced matter. I had assumed that this procedure is done using liposuction, but he does it by making an incision and directly cutting out the fat..