RemedySpot.com

Re: OT- What a load of crap! haha!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 9/10/2002 1:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, aleys@... writes:

He does like to sit on the toilet but we have had no "fruit" so to speak.

HAHAHA! I hope its not a fluke either! We'll see, he hasn't had much interest after that, but of course I've been asking him more if he wants to use the potty- I think he's getting annoyed!

I can't imagine 2 in diapers, let alone 1! Like you said, mostly for the cost!! My co-worker's daughter will be doing cloth diapers to save money, but I don't know if I could handle any more extra washing!!!

In a message dated 9/10/2002 2:31:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, momofivftwins@... writes:

When I couldn't take it anymore, I bought the "Royal Throne" - it's the little potty that makes music when the kiddo does his thing

Gail,

This is the potty we have- and it makes the flushing sound- but he would rather flush the big toilet! I cannot imagine having 3 in diapers!!!!! WHOA!! You should get an award of some kind for that! hehe!

Beck,

I still have yet to watch that potty video you sent- we were supposed to buy

a VCR and ended up getting a fish tank- go figure!! DH had to have one for

, so he says!! I wanted to have a vcr especially for Zak coming

down, but too much to do and no shopping time! Hopefully this weekend we'll

break down and get one!

WAY TO GO NICHOLAS!!!!! Yea, what a big boy you are. I will just be optimistic and think that is not a fluke.

Oh , can I admit I am just a little jealous? Hahaha

Oh how I wish that Caleb was at that point. I don't want to push before he is ready so we talk about it A LOT. He does like to sit on the toilet but we have had no "fruit" so to speak.

I know he will do it when he is ready but can I just admit how hard it is too have two in diapers. I don't mind changing their diapers but I hate the expense.

Caleb 27 months and Lucas 7 months (starband since 8/26/02)

OT- What a load of crap! haha!

Hi, I know that only the parents here could appreciate my excitement- went in the potty, yep, #2. Who would have thought I would be clapping and saying, "good job" over this!!!! Certainly no one at my job, haha! I don't know if its a fluke, since I have asked him a few times if he has to go and he said, "no"- we are nowhere near not having diapers, but thought this might be the start of potty training?!!' mom For more plagio info

! You're on your way!

, I had 3 in diapers, so I definitely know about the expense. When I couldn't take it anymore, I bought the "Royal Throne" - it's the little potty that makes music when the kiddo does his thing. I put it right in front of the TV and let sit on it for hours. Eventually she would go and the music would play and everyone would be all happy. It didn't take long before she completely "got it" and was going in the big potty all the time. I was lucky in that Sam and Sara weren't too mobile and didn't get into the potty while was patiently sitting there.

Gail, Sam and Sara's mom, DOC grads

Hi, I know that only the parents here could appreciate my excitement- went in the potty, yep, #2. Who would have thought I would be clapping and saying, "good job" over this!!!! Certainly no one at my job, haha! I don't know if its a fluke, since I have asked him a few times if he has to go and he said, "no"- we are nowhere near not having diapers, but thought this might be the start of potty training?!!' mom For more plagio info

, Now cloth diapers is one thing I dont think I could do. I cna do a lot of things but that is not one of them. I was a nanny for nine years and one family I worked for used them. They soon realized by the time they paid the service, etc it was just not worth it. Thank goodness!

Re: OT- What a load of crap! haha!

In a message dated 9/10/2002 1:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, aleys@... writes:

He does like to sit on the toilet but we have had no "fruit" so to speak.HAHAHA! I hope its not a fluke either! We'll see, he hasn't had much interest after that, but of course I've been asking him more if he wants to use the potty- I think he's getting annoyed!I can't imagine 2 in diapers, let alone 1! Like you said, mostly for the cost!! My co-worker's daughter will be doing cloth diapers to save money, but I don't know if I could handle any more extra washing!!! For more plagio info

I used cloth diapers wiht Dane for about 6 months. He was super

sensitive to the disposables. Darn Pampers puts so much perfume in

theirs that he got this awful rash and ruined his skin for sooo long.

Cloth diapers aren't so bad if you use the all in ones and have a

washing machine. You just throw them in the machine dirty.

Dane's mom DOC Grad

> , Now cloth diapers is one thing I dont think I could do. I

cna do a lot of things but that is not one of them. I was a nanny

for nine years and one family I worked for used them. They soon

realized by the time they paid the service, etc it was just not

worth it. Thank goodness!

>

> Re: OT- What a load of crap! haha!

>

>

> In a message dated 9/10/2002 1:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

aleys@t... writes:

>

>

>

> He does like to sit on the toilet but we have had no " fruit " so

to speak.

>

>

> HAHAHA! I hope its not a fluke either! We'll see, he hasn't had

much interest after that, but of course I've been asking him more if

he wants to use the potty- I think he's getting annoyed!

> I can't imagine 2 in diapers, let alone 1! Like you said, mostly

for the cost!! My co-worker's daughter will be doing cloth diapers

to save money, but I don't know if I could handle any more extra

washing!!!

>

>

>

Way to go !!! I hope he continues to keep going and be out of diapers very soon!!!

Taryn

's mom

I know, I couldn't imagine it either! A nanny for nine years? Doesn't that

make you a saint? ;) Have you read the Nanny Book or something to that

effect written by the nannies from New York- it sounds very revealing of the

business!

' Mom