RemedySpot.com

touching base

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are so wonderful with words, I always enjoy your posts very much. hugs..wwDel Compton wrote: Hi Dea. Glad to hear the flower is doing well!!. Keep me updated on it's progress.Uh Oh!!! poem attack!!!! Is it growing like the other flowers?Did you pick a special place? Is it healthy,happy growing strong, or is it ashen in the face? I know it gets the best of care, from

you and friends afar.. it makes me proud that you are there, ,just like "Wishing Upon Our "Star" Should the Daisy start to wilt, and it's petals falling off.. head is drooping , looking sick, kind of like it wants to cough.... Please don't worry needlessly, or have feelings of regret.... the daisy knows what's going on on that please place your bet. the reward of living life on earth, requires giving endlessly...... helping others, all the time, just like the frail Daisy ...... So if there is any question, any room for one to doubt.... just try sometime to pray to God, and see how things work out!

Deliman danne <dannegrl2003> wrote: Dea honey thank you.The aloe vera gel was the first thing I put in my sunburn. I have also been using solarcain. We have some new sunblock too. SPF 50 lol just covering all my bases. The day I got burned I had put sunblock on my face (which usually burns worse) Then when we got to the pool I forgot to follow through with sun block on my arms and shoulders. I didn't do it at home because my mom had the sunblock with her and we all put in on while she was in the store... We was in the water about 4 1/2 hours the day I got so bad burnt. Oh well. I always burn once a year anyway. This is just the worst in

a long time. I promise to be more careful. BOY WILL I BE MORE CAREFUL!!!!! DRINK YOUR WATER!!! hugs Danne n/a <burchnelldeannasbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: HI everyone, been very busy with my son's baseball. It seems like he has had a ball game everynight of the week. We just returned from a four day tourny in bowling green. They won the first game and lost the last two so we are home a day early. And also I will go to my class this wednesday to be shown how to inject myself and pick my meds up there. Found out yesterday my insurance won't pay for any of it. I had enough money to get my first month and I also called shering the maker of my drugs and they will send

me out a application to apply for assistance. It really is a nutty world when you need something to help you and insurance companys make you have to fight. It such a shame.but I will keep my faith and keep fighting and looking for answer's. I have came to far now to just coward away gracefully. Well I will keep going to my son's games so I may not in to much but will check the messages everyday. I hope I don't get to sick that I can't make to his ball games, but we will play it day by day. Del you Del Daisies is now budding and getting ready to bloom. I can't wait to see the magic come alive. And Danne you are in my thoughts also sweetie hugs to you and get you some of that aloe vera gel for your sunburn it will cool things down. Take care group, Hugs to each and everyone of you.Deanna Rae . Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for

today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

You are so wonderful with words, I always enjoy your posts very much. hugs..wwDel Compton wrote: Hi Dea. Glad to hear the flower is doing well!!. Keep me updated on it's progress.Uh Oh!!! poem attack!!!! Is it growing like the other flowers?Did you pick a special place? Is it healthy,happy growing strong, or is it ashen in the face? I know it gets the best of care, from

you and friends afar.. it makes me proud that you are there, ,just like "Wishing Upon Our "Star" Should the Daisy start to wilt, and it's petals falling off.. head is drooping , looking sick, kind of like it wants to cough.... Please don't worry needlessly, or have feelings of regret.... the daisy knows what's going on on that please place your bet. the reward of living life on earth, requires giving endlessly...... helping others, all the time, just like the frail Daisy ...... So if there is any question, any room for one to doubt.... just try sometime to pray to God, and see how things work out!

Deliman danne <dannegrl2003> wrote: Dea honey thank you.The aloe vera gel was the first thing I put in my sunburn. I have also been using solarcain. We have some new sunblock too. SPF 50 lol just covering all my bases. The day I got burned I had put sunblock on my face (which usually burns worse) Then when we got to the pool I forgot to follow through with sun block on my arms and shoulders. I didn't do it at home because my mom had the sunblock with her and we all put in on while she was in the store... We was in the water about 4 1/2 hours the day I got so bad burnt. Oh well. I always burn once a year anyway. This is just the worst in

a long time. I promise to be more careful. BOY WILL I BE MORE CAREFUL!!!!! DRINK YOUR WATER!!! hugs Danne n/a <burchnelldeannasbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: HI everyone, been very busy with my son's baseball. It seems like he has had a ball game everynight of the week. We just returned from a four day tourny in bowling green. They won the first game and lost the last two so we are home a day early. And also I will go to my class this wednesday to be shown how to inject myself and pick my meds up there. Found out yesterday my insurance won't pay for any of it. I had enough money to get my first month and I also called shering the maker of my drugs and they will send

me out a application to apply for assistance. It really is a nutty world when you need something to help you and insurance companys make you have to fight. It such a shame.but I will keep my faith and keep fighting and looking for answer's. I have came to far now to just coward away gracefully. Well I will keep going to my son's games so I may not in to much but will check the messages everyday. I hope I don't get to sick that I can't make to his ball games, but we will play it day by day. Del you Del Daisies is now budding and getting ready to bloom. I can't wait to see the magic come alive. And Danne you are in my thoughts also sweetie hugs to you and get you some of that aloe vera gel for your sunburn it will cool things down. Take care group, Hugs to each and everyone of you.Deanna Rae . Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for

Guest guest

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Hey, everyone, I, too, have been somewhat absent, although I still read the

posts and feel for all my friends here. There has been so much going on here, I

am too exhausted to do anything but read. I hate that, b/c I know we are to

support one another. Please know I have everyone in my thoughts.

My teen daughter is just a couple weeks from giving birth. At least we hope

so. She's not due til mid-April but a recent ultra sound shows that the baby is

already fairly large and will continue to gain weight. She's had problems with

blood pressure and now they are seeing her 2 times a week. But I have to say I

am very proud of her because she recently finished all her credits for high

school and will be able to participate in graduation in May at the age of 16.

We found out she only needed one more credit to graduate so she worked really

hard and finished it.

My husband, Dan, is having his " spells " again. Docs have never been able to

definitively diagnose this, although he has a benign brain tumor that they say

has nothing to do with it. Then, the past few weeks, he's begun to have nightly

sweats and when he told the doctor they decided to run a full body CT, brain and

all on him and told him he was concerned about lymphoma. He has this done this

next week.

And the dragon has been making his daily visits again. Every day, around 4

pm, fever (mild this time), rash and generally feeling like dog doo. I ran out

of my pain meds and don't see my doc til next week, so I am hoping my holiday

won't be spent in misery. I am sure the stress of everything isn't helping.

Here's the thing... what in the world do you do about stress you can't avoid?

Such as my husband being so ill. He can't help that. And my daughter's

pregnancy. Can't avoid that. Then there's hoping and praying everything will

be okay for us to make the trip at the beginning of May to attend my son's Basic

Training graduation. Oh, and did I mention that they are send him to Iraq in

August???

Okay, so I can't avoid those things. At all. I am about ready to cry my eyes

out as I type this, it's too overwhelming! Thank goodness for my spiritual

faith, else I would already have gone insane.

Thanks for letting me vent a little. I can't say anything to my family b/c

they will feel guilty for piling on stress, which is crazy since they aren't

doing it on purpose. My pain level right now is at a 9 and my body is laughing

at the Tylenol I swallowed a little while ago. In a couple hours, my daughter &

I are going to the hospital for a scheduled tour of their birth center. I must

go since I am her coach.

I love you guys. Hope everyone is doing well today.

Hugs,

Gail (KY)

---------------------------------

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.