RemedySpot.com

Re: Prayer request! From Laurie (MARY)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THANK U,WERE ALL TOGERTHER HERE 4 A REASON, BLESS U FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT. LAUR, <marerob_2000@...> wrote: Reading all of this makes me sad. I pray that both of you will get better soon! Sometimes when things seem their darkest you need to remember to look up! I have MS but MS does not have

me!LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur > wrote: IVE DONE THE TEST TOO, NO MRI BUT THE RSD 3 PART NUCLUAR BONE TEST,MANY OTHERS, THEY HAVE IDEAS BUT NO ANSWERS, WEAR INSERTS YOUR ARCHES R TO HIGH ,YOUR ANCLES R TOO THIN,.THEY MADE EM THEY HURT SO BAD IT MADE EVERYTHING WORSE, THIS WAS BEFORE WE GOT TO THIS POINT,LOOSEING 20 LBS FROM THE PACREATITUS MADE MY FEET EVEN THINER,..SO NO SHOES FIT, CAUSE I USE TO HAVE HUGE CALLUSES FROM RUNNING FROM MY FORMER LIFE.. SO HERE I AM .... I KNOW THE MEDICAL SYSTEM WELL.,I AGREE WITH U COMPLETELY. SORRY IM JUST REALLY SAD RIGHT NOW, ITS TAKING ALOT OUT OF ME. LAUR,EVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: Oh, I don't think I mentioned. They put me through ALL the tests the hospital had last year. They put me through them all again, plus some newbies this year. Two weeks later, my son drove me out of town to a doctor he really believes walks on water. Said doctor had me go through the same loops plus one or two. The MRI's shook a nice big filling out of a front tooth and I had that added to my list of things that needed attention. Spare me this great new medical system! I started to pass out at the grocery store this past week. They wanted to call a rescue and I said, if I pass out, I can't stop you, but as long as I'm alert, I just want to believe I'll be able to walk out of here and drive myself home after 15 or 20 minutes rest. I got what I wanted that time. And we won't even mention the co-pay Medicare leaves and the phone calls from people who think you can squeeze blood from a turnip. I've just started tearing the bills in half. I've explained the financial limitations and if they want me to give up electricity or telephone service, or meals, they can darn well come to the apartment with their handy dandy disconnect tools, in person! ----- Original Message ----- From: Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:16 AM Subject: Re: [] Prayer request! From Laurie Here I sit trying to read through these messages and you about made me dye laughing over here. You sounded so much like me. Okay here is the thing I have MS Multiple Screlosis. The only way to detect my illness is with an MRI with dye and a spinal tap. I know ouch. But the sooner someone gets diagnosed the sooner they start treatment the sooner they don't hurt so much and so on. Just like Laurie Ms I am recommending the same tests for you as well. These doctors don't have a clue when it comes to auto immune diseases. Get checked while we pray they all come up negative and you get miraculously healed. Warm hugs, EVELYN BELL <beleve2005peoplepc> wrote: Who the heck is EDUCATING these doctors?! I have tendonosis and cramps that begin in the arch, cups the heel, grabs muscles all the way up into the sciatic nerve. They haven't got a clue what the matter is. I'm almost glad to add, I've also got feet half numb most the time -- the arches feel like they're made of cardboard. I'm borderline diabetic. As many people who have foot troubles, cramping (like a charlie horse up half the body -- the pain brings tears! And every new doctor I describe any symptom to looks like "Whew -- that's news to me" -- never seen or heard any of this old gals symptoms. I KNOW I'M NOT tHAT UNIQUE! ----- Original Message ----- From: lianeqrz_legey Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:20 AM Subject: [] Prayer request! From Laurie LAURIE WEXLER to me 9:25 pm (1½ hours ago) As u know from before i was having terrible trouble with my healing from my spinal fusion back in Sept. of last year,The problem ended up in my feet, they were in agony and I could not walk barefoot or change my shoes. Well last Wednesday I mad the mistake of going to the pain management Dr. who had a podiatrist on hand that said do to my severe tendinitis and very high arches he had a theory that if he injected a steroid into the nerve on the inside of both feet next to the ankle

it would deaden the nerves that were going from my arches up my calves being pushed from my tendens.As of about two days after the pain in my legs r unbearable I can barely stand on my feet, and my hips and back hurt to.they feel like there on fire burning inside.I believe instead of deadening the nerve he got them all fireing.This is sort of what i got from the Dr. on call. don't have good pain killers nor would they help if its nerve pain but Ive never felt anything like it.Whatever anyone can do to help me with my pain cause I'm not doing so well on my own this is just to intense.Ive been in tears all day,Ill talk to the Dr. tomorrow but I don't know what hell do,Thank u,so much for being there ,All the love in the world to u all, To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want ! To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !