RemedySpot.com

ATTENTION LIGHTWORKERS!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

NAMASTE! I RECIEVED THIS EMAIL FROM A MEMBER ON ANOTHER GROUP I'M ON...(THEGACTICFEDERATIONOFLIGHTGROUPS (DOT) COM) PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS AND LETS ALL DO THIS MEDITATION TO HEAL OUR EARTH AND EACH OTHER! DEE** This is the Lightworker Update for Tuesday, May 29. My Higher Self informs me today that we are to flow the Pure Unconditional Love at every opportunity as we are at a very critical point worldwide! The dark cabal is getting ready to make their last stand before the Love dissolves their power structure. Please realize that the world is depending on you, dear Lightworkers! Nothing can take priority over sending Unconditional Love to mass consciousness and Gaia at this critical time. Here is a very moving article by Sheen. She has discovered, to her disappointment, that protesting does not get rid of the dark regime. Dear friends, what is getting rid of the dark regime and all fear based illusions is our constant sending of Pure Unconditional Love. That is why the world is counting on you to be a Light Worker and actively send the Golden Light continually until the dark is vanquished for good! Steps Down http://www.dailykos .com/storyonly/ 2007/5/28/ 12530/1525 She also is correct when she states that both the democratic and republican parties are the same, pawns of the dark regime. The two party system is, in fact, a tool of the illuminati to give the "sheeple" the illusion of choice while retaining

total control over congress. The Lightworkers of the world hold the key to dissolving the dark regime! Please give this your total attention over the next few days, dear Lightworkers. You do have the power to dispel the illusion of fear which is the base of the dark cabal and bring in the Golden Age. Just slide down that beam of Light whenever you think of it during the day and join the mass consciousness couple in flowing the Golden Light. Please remember to flow the Love to all, including the illuminati and all their minions whose Hearts are closed to the Light, that they may awaken to their True Selves as unique expressions of the Great Light of Love! Meditation to Uplift Mass Consciousness and Gaia Visualize your Higher Self above you as a Golden Sphere of Light, allow that Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love to flow through you

to the mass consciousness matrix at center of the Earth. Feel yourself turning Golden and allow yourself to travel down that Beam of Golden Light to merge with the mass consciousness couple. You are, in fact, merging with a matrix which connects to the subconscious mind of every person on Earth! Tell the mass conscious couple: We are All One. I Love You! While merged with that matrix, radiate the Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love out in all directions, north, south, east,

west, above, below, and see the Golden Light shimmering throughout the Earth. Remember, dear Lightworkers, the matrix at the center of the Earth is a direct link to the subconscious mind of each and every human being on Earth! You are directly influencing the Love Quotient of humanity worldwide! The Tropical Atlantic remains quiet today. And I have no doubt that we will create the 2007 hurricane season as a non-event as we did the 2006 season. Pure Unconditional Love Is

Healing All We are reaching a critical mass of humanity expressing Pure Unconditional Love and bringing in the Golden Age! Shine your Light, dear Lightworkers of the world, for all to see and to be. You are each a Living Miracle of Love! We are All One. I Love You! Blessings of Light and Love to All, Wisdom Paradise Higher Self Guide: http://www.heavenly -light.us/ uniyouhigself. htm Teacher of Universal Law: http://www.heavenly -light.us/ universallaw. htm P.S. Get an overview of our Lightworker Project and order your All One bumper stickers. The stickers are now available at 50% discount wholesale with a minimum 20 order! Ascended Earth Project: http://www.heavenly -light.us/ lightworkers. htm

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.