reahabilitation hospital if he survives this heat stroke. They said

it was very serious. His name is Tony and I am asking you to please

include him in your prayers as I will be too. Thank you in advance

to all of those who will say a prayer for him. I do appreciate it. He

is a kind and gentle soul.

Hugs to you all, Gayle

Guest guest

hi Gayle im so sorry to hear this ,sending love and healing for you all

kate Beloved Gayle, > > I'm so sorry to hear of your brother hun and I will be sure and hold him high in my thoughts and prayers today, as well as keep you held high as that you may be strong and supportive to him and the family but not to the point of neglecting yourself. Please keep myself and the group informed on how he continues to progress and please take some time out for you during your vigil for your blessed brother. > > Sending you lots of love and light my friend ~ > > > ~ > > > > > ---------------------------------> > From: packardplace@...> Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 03:21:47 +0000> Subject: [] PRAYERS NEEDED> > > > ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------> From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?> fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=67355919 & MyToken=9297afb4-f899-> 44aa-bea1-2f03ccdc7d5b'>Gayle - a spark in dark</a>> Date: May 29, 2007 3:16 AM> > This bulletin is for all my MySpace friends who pray or believe in > prayer. > I got a call from Deaconess hospital late tonight. My brother had a > heat stroke earlier this evening and was taken to the hospital by > ambulance. His temperature was over 103 degrees and he> started having a grand mal seizure in the emergency room. The seizure > lasted 8 minutes and he stopped breathing and they had to put him on > a ventilator to breathe for him. He is unable to move his left side > from his toes to his head. He is only 44 years old. They are keeping > him sedated for the time being. He will be in the intensive care unit > for some time and when he is realeased, he will have to enter a > reahabilitation hospital if he survives this heat stroke. They said > it was very serious. His name is Tony and I am asking you to please > include him in your prayers as I will be too. Thank you in advance > to all of those who will say a prayer for him. I do appreciate it. He > is a kind and gentle soul. > Hugs to you all, Gayle> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail. Check it out! > > > > > To worry, is like wishing for > something you don't want !>

Guest guest

Honey, Please know that I already included your prayer requests to my personal paryer chest and I will forward it to my other groups. Help is on the way.

Bless your heart, sister!

**RAK**

Beloved Gayle,> >> > I'm so sorry to hear of your brother hun and I will be sure and hold> him high in my thoughts and prayers today, as well as keep you held high> as that you may be strong and supportive to him and the family but not> to the point of neglecting yourself. Please keep myself and the group> informed on how he continues to progress and please take some time out> for you during your vigil for your blessed brother.> >> > Sending you lots of love and light my friend ~> >> >> > ~> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > > > From: packardplace@> > Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 03:21:47 +0000> > Subject: [] PRAYERS NEEDED> >> >> >> > ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------> > From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?> > fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=67355919 & MyToken=9297afb4-f899-> > 44aa-bea1-2f03ccdc7d5b'>Gayle - a spark in dark</a>> > Date: May 29, 2007 3:16 AM> >> > This bulletin is for all my MySpace friends who pray or believe in> > prayer.> > I got a call from Deaconess hospital late tonight. My brother had a> > heat stroke earlier this evening and was taken to the hospital by> > ambulance. His temperature was over 103 degrees and he> > started having a grand mal seizure in the emergency room. The seizure> > lasted 8 minutes and he stopped breathing and they had to put him on> > a ventilator to breathe for him. He is unable to move his left side> > from his toes to his head. He is only 44 years old. They are keeping> > him sedated for the time being. He will be in the intensive care unit> > for some time and when he is realeased, he will have to enter a> > reahabilitation hospital if he survives this heat stroke. They said> > it was very serious. His name is Tony and I am asking you to please> > include him in your prayers as I will be too. Thank you in advance> > to all of those who will say a prayer for him. I do appreciate it. He> > is a kind and gentle soul.> > Hugs to you all, Gayle> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail.> Check it out!> >> >> >> >> > To worry, is like wishing for> > something you don't want !> >>

Guest guest

Hi Gayle, I will keep your brother in prayer too! I am so sorry this happened to him! hugs, lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Honey, Please know that I already included your prayer requests to my personal paryer chest and I will forward it to my other groups. Help is on the way. Bless your heart, sister! **RAK** Beloved Gayle,> >> > I'm so sorry to hear of your brother hun and I will be sure and hold> him high in my thoughts and prayers today, as well as keep you held high> as that you may be strong and supportive to him and the family but not> to the point of neglecting yourself. Please keep myself and the group> informed on

how he continues to progress and please take some time out> for you during your vigil for your blessed brother.> >> > Sending you lots of love and light my friend ~> >> >> > ~> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > > > From: packardplace@> > Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 03:21:47 +0000> > Subject: [] PRAYERS NEEDED> >> >> >> > ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------> > From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?> > fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friendid=67355919 & MyToken=9297afb4-f899-> > 44aa-bea1-2f03ccdc7d5b'>Gayle - a spark in dark</a>> > Date: May 29, 2007 3:16 AM>

>> > This bulletin is for all my MySpace friends who pray or believe in> > prayer.> > I got a call from Deaconess hospital late tonight. My brother had a> > heat stroke earlier this evening and was taken to the hospital by> > ambulance. His temperature was over 103 degrees and he> > started having a grand mal seizure in the emergency room. The seizure> > lasted 8 minutes and he stopped breathing and they had to put him on> > a ventilator to breathe for him. He is unable to move his left side> > from his toes to his head. He is only 44 years old. They are keeping> > him sedated for the time being. He will be in the intensive care unit> > for some time and when he is realeased, he will have to enter a> > reahabilitation hospital if he survives this heat stroke. They said> > it was very serious. His name is Tony and I am asking you to

please> > include him in your prayers as I will be too. Thank you in advance> > to all of those who will say a prayer for him. I do appreciate it. He> > is a kind and gentle soul.> > Hugs to you all, Gayle> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Change is good. See what's different about Windows Live Hotmail.> Check it out!> >> >> >> >> > To worry, is like wishing for> > something you don't want !> >>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Sherlyn and her family are most definitely in my thoughts and prayers. May they all find clarity and relief in this time. My love,Stefanie >> > > > > Dear Humanity Healing Friends,> > I wanted to come and ask all of you to please pray for our beautiful Haunted Soul Sherlyn and her family. Sherlyns father passed away a couple of days ago. Many here on our Humanity Healing group and on my space had at one point prayed for him when he was critical in the hospital. The hospital had said he would not be going home. He was given that extra time with his family. I pray that he is finally at peace. May God speed him on his journey home. > > I know what it feels like to lose your dad and my heart so goes out to this family. I ask that you would all extend that loving hand to her once again during her time of sorrow by praying for her and her family. Let's give her the love and care she so desperately needs from all of us. Please please pray that God would comfort our Sherlyn and her family during this difficult painful time.> Thank you!> >