RemedySpot.com

Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

How wonderful Tere. "together we can do something beautiful." This group is about oneness. And in that companionship we can move mountains. That's why I'm here, and hopefully that's why everyone else is too. To make a true positive difference in other's lives. Whether that's physical healing, or emotional encouragement. Solidarity is a powerful force. Thank you for sharing your experience. *hugs*Namaste,Stefanie>> Hello Everyone,> > Yesterday, I was at a book store and one of the books> got my attention and started to go through the pages> when I came across this and realized I was reading> about the group.> > "What you can do, we cannot do, and what we can do,> you cannot do, but together we can do something> beautiful."> Book: LOVE: The Words and Inspiration of Mother > Introduction by Archbishop Desmond Tutu> > Together we will make a difference.> > Love and Light to all,> Tere> > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. > http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545433>

Guest guest

Hello again Tere, How are you honey?

I can just imagine this book is a great one. I admire Mother Theresa a lot, besides having a deep respect for

Archbishop Tutu, what great souls. Talking about books, I am almost in the end of The book" The five people you meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom and I just can't let go. It is an amazing novel and really is a light and at the same time delightful reading. I heard that The Movie is as good as the book, but did not see the movie yet. Each page is a new surprise and it is really an interesting story line.

Thank you for remembering us,

May you be blessed!

*Liane

>> Hello Everyone,> > Yesterday, I was at a book store and one of the books> got my attention and started to go through the pages> when I came across this and realized I was reading> about the group.> > "What you can do, we cannot do, and what we can do,> you cannot do, but together we can do something> beautiful."> Book: LOVE: The Words and Inspiration of Mother > Introduction by Archbishop Desmond Tutu> > Together we will make a difference.> > Love and Light to all,> Tere> > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. > http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545433>

Guest guest

Great souls, truly! So glad for the "Heads up" on these. (I gotta get my self over to the library! Do most of my reading online and in magazines, and missing some of the current biggies, I fear.

Bless All -- !

evyb

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 3:52 AM

Subject: [] Re: LOVE

Hello again Tere, How are you honey?

I can just imagine this book is a great one. I admire Mother Theresa a lot, besides having a deep respect for

Archbishop Tutu, what great souls. Talking about books, I am almost in the end of The book" The five people you meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom and I just can't let go. It is an amazing novel and really is a light and at the same time delightful reading. I heard that The Movie is as good as the book, but did not see the movie yet. Each page is a new surprise and it is really an interesting story line.

Thank you for remembering us,

May you be blessed!

*Liane

>> Hello Everyone,> > Yesterday, I was at a book store and one of the books> got my attention and started to go through the pages> when I came across this and realized I was reading> about the group.> > "What you can do, we cannot do, and what we can do,> you cannot do, but together we can do something> beautiful."> Book: LOVE: The Words and Inspiration of Mother > Introduction by Archbishop Desmond Tutu> > Together we will make a difference.> > Love and Light to all,> Tere> > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. > http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545433>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

This quote caught my eye just now, so I feel like I need to share it with you guys. There must be a reason for it. "The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread." ~Mother Endless love to you allStefanie

Guest guest

Dear Stepanie,

Oh, thank you for this quote, Mother was/is an amazing

woman whom gave of herself so selflessly asking for nothing in

return...Love and light and thank you for thinking of us! This means so

much to me! You are so sweet!! Love and light, LUNA

--- In , " Stefanie " <diddiejar@...>

wrote:

>

> This quote caught my eye just now, so I feel like I need to share it

> with you guys. There must be a reason for it.

>

> " The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger

> for bread. " ~Mother

>

> Endless love to you all

> Stefanie

>

Guest guest

Thank you for sharing this quote.. This quote is one of the most profound messages to our world, as it reaches in all areas of love.. Our world is hungry for love! We cannot survive without it. So many, Soooo Many hunger.. Our children, I would say are the most hungry. Feed them, our Parents are in need of this love now more than ever as their age has gone beyond expectations. Suffering CAN be feed with love and cured.. WE MUST LOVE ALL, IN ALL WAYS! A quote from my book of

poems below.. Oh love! Oh sweet love.. Give your love away... If everyone would just take the time to really understand that hate is so much harder, and only into darkness will our souls descend.. When all it takes.. and it's some much easier... is to just give your love away.. Don't just hold on to it.. Cherish it. embrace it, then just give your love away..Love~Karma

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Beautiful poem . Thank you for sharing it. I believe that love is very much the key to most of the suffering in this world. Love and compassion. To know when to set aside our ego (where hate is bred), and unconditionally embrace another. Something even the best of us still struggle with. But I feel the shift, and I've seen some incredible changes in some of the hardest people I know. This group is a part of this shift. I'm so proud to be part of it, and connected to all of you soul brothers and sisters. *giant hugs all around*One thing that gets overlooked easily is that not everyone knows what love is. As sad as that seems. They know the word, but they can't retain the feeling. It's strange to them. It's out of their grasp. Unfortunately some were raised in loveless situations. More than likely full of violence. These are the people who we need to be here for. Not force them to understand with words. That would never work since we all learn our lessons by experience. We should never push someone to learn something just because we know how wonderful it is. We are people who want to share everything wonderful with others! But to someone who doesn't know where we're coming from, it would just feel intrusive. When they're ready, they will start to understand on their own. They will start to feel it trickle in with a smile, or a thought. Or maybe a stranger gives them an unexpected squeeze of the hand. If we continue to be examples for humanity, then humanity will recognize this. The more people who recognize how important love and unity are (and understand what love and unity is), then the better this world will be as a whole. Much love and onenessStefanie>> Thank you for sharing this quote..> This quote is one of the most profound messages to our world, as it reaches in all areas of love..> Our world is hungry for love! We cannot survive without it.> So many, Soooo Many hunger.. Our children, I would say are the most hungry.> Feed them, our Parents are in need of this love now more than ever as their age has gone beyond expectations. Suffering CAN be feed with love and cured.. WE MUST LOVE ALL, IN ALL WAYS!> > A quote from my book of poems below..> > Oh love! Oh sweet love..> Give your love away... > If everyone would just take the time to really understand that hate is so much harder, and only into darkness will our souls descend.. When all it takes.. and it's some much easier... is to just give your love away.. Don't just hold on to it.. Cherish it. embrace it, then just give your love away..> > Love> ~Karma> > > ---------------------------------> Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.>

Guest guest

KUDOS to you, in this response..

Yes, LOVE... The Word is familiar to all..

I feel and have always felt that I was very blessed with a true

understanding of love, and loving in ALL~WAYS.. Sorry had to put that

in as I use this in many of my sign offs.. There is a reason for this

as love is not just a thing..It is us, our soul, or every cell, our

being..

Many as you said just have lost this understanding, a disconnection of

self..Do to many different and complicated reasons..

Poets, philosophers, wise men, and young lovers have searched

throughout the ages for a mastery of love. Mastery may never come but

some understanding may. Love is one of the most powerful forces of

life itself.

Love entices you into its arms but it is enough to hold you there for

only so long. You may grow restless with reality, with the day to

day tedium of work.

Geshe Kelsang Gyatso teaches " Love is a virtuous mind that creates

only peace and happiness, while attachment is never virtuous and

causes pain and problems. " A mind of love wishes for others to be

happy. A mind of attachment thinks, " How can others can make me

happy? " Improving our love for others improves our relationships. When

relating to others, instead of thinking, " What can this person do for

me? " we begin to think, " What can I do for this person? " This is the

beginning of cherishing love. Gradually we begin to replace the

attachment in our relationships with love. A mind of cherishing love

is peaceful and controlled. With a mind of love, we develop sincere

concern for others and work for their happiness.

Just to mention a few reasons why some don't know love:

HATRED

UN FORGIVENESS OF SELF AND OTHERS

NEGLECT

ABANDONMENT

LACK OF NURTURING AS A CHILD

HURT

ABUSE BY OTHERS

ABUSE TO SELF

These are just a drop in the bucket.. So many place themselves,

outside of themselves, then withdraw deep within themselves, placing

them in and without love.. OH I am having a hard time explaining this,

as you explained it so well already!

Loving oneself, and forgiving oneself... I feel is one of the most

important things to learn on any journey in life..All other things

will fall in place with this understanding..

Also love and compassion are not supposed to be moral ideals that one

should attempt to live up to but rather they are the natural way of being!

Thank you.

Love ~Karma

> >

> > Thank you for sharing this quote..

> > This quote is one of the most profound messages to our world, as it

> reaches in all areas of love..

> > Our world is hungry for love! We cannot survive without it.

> > So many, Soooo Many hunger.. Our children, I would say are the most

> hungry.

> > Feed them, our Parents are in need of this love now more than ever as

> their age has gone beyond expectations. Suffering CAN be feed with love

> and cured.. WE MUST LOVE ALL, IN ALL WAYS!

> >

> > A quote from my book of poems below..

> >

> > Oh love! Oh sweet love..

> > Give your love away...

> > If everyone would just take the time to really understand that hate

> is so much harder, and only into darkness will our souls descend.. When

> all it takes.. and it's some much easier... is to just give your love

> away.. Don't just hold on to it.. Cherish it. embrace it, then just give

> your love away..

> >

> > Love

> > ~Karma

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket:

> mail, news, photos & more.

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you for what you have written; it explains some things for me. You mentioned a few reasons why some don't know love. Just in your few examples there are several that I identify with. When you are abused by others (which creates self-abuse), not nurtured as a child, neglected how do you make peace with them? Those are a few I identify with but also to me create self-hatered and unforgiveness of self. I don't want to remain in that place. I'm unsure of how to let it go and realize that is not the person I am. Daily this is something I am working on changing, but find when it comes to my critical thinking of myself it re-inforces the negative way I've been treated or how I was talked to. I do not want to repeat this pattern anymore. It's time for me to make changes, but I don't quite know how to go about it. Any

suggestions?

Blessings!

~A~

Domestic Violence is a Crime! Be silent NO more! Be safe & Blessed! ~A~

----- Original Message ----From: karmarqu69 <karmarqu69@...> Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 12:34:51 PMSubject: [] Re:Love

KUDOS to you, in this response.. Yes, LOVE... The Word is familiar to all.. I feel and have always felt that I was very blessed with a trueunderstanding of love, and loving in ALL~WAYS.. Sorry had to put thatin as I use this in many of my sign offs.. There is a reason for thisas love is not just a thing..It is us, our soul, or every cell, ourbeing..Many as you said just have lost this understanding, a disconnection ofself..Do to many different and complicated reasons..Poets, philosophers, wise men, and young lovers have searchedthroughout the ages for a mastery of love. Mastery may never come butsome understanding may. Love is one of the most powerful forces oflife itself.Love entices you into its arms but it is enough to hold you there foronly so long. You may grow restless with reality, with the day today tedium of work. Geshe Kelsang Gyatso teaches "Love is a virtuous mind that

createsonly peace and happiness, while attachment is never virtuous andcauses pain and problems." A mind of love wishes for others to behappy. A mind of attachment thinks, "How can others can make mehappy?" Improving our love for others improves our relationships. Whenrelating to others, instead of thinking, "What can this person do forme?" we begin to think, "What can I do for this person?" This is thebeginning of cherishing love. Gradually we begin to replace theattachment in our relationships with love. A mind of cherishing loveis peaceful and controlled. With a mind of love, we develop sincereconcern for others and work for their happiness.Just to mention a few reasons why some don't know love:HATREDUN FORGIVENESS OF SELF AND OTHERSNEGLECTABANDONMENT LACK OF NURTURING AS A CHILDHURTABUSE BY OTHERSABUSE TO SELFThese are just a drop in the bucket.. So many place

themselves,outside of themselves, then withdraw deep within themselves, placingthem in and without love.. OH I am having a hard time explaining this,as you explained it so well already!Loving oneself, and forgiving oneself... I feel is one of the mostimportant things to learn on any journey in life..All other thingswill fall in place with this understanding. .Also love and compassion are not supposed to be moral ideals that oneshould attempt to live up to but rather they are the natural way of being!Thank you.Love ~Karma> >> > Thank you for sharing this quote..> > This quote is one of the most profound messages to our world, as it> reaches in all areas of love..>

> Our world is hungry for love! We cannot survive without it.> > So many, Soooo Many hunger.. Our children, I would say are the most> hungry.> > Feed them, our Parents are in need of this love now more than ever as> their age has gone beyond expectations. Suffering CAN be feed with love> and cured.. WE MUST LOVE ALL, IN ALL WAYS!> >> > A quote from my book of poems below..> >> > Oh love! Oh sweet love..> > Give your love away...> > If everyone would just take the time to really understand that hate> is so much harder, and only into darkness will our souls descend.. When> all it takes.. and it's some much easier... is to just give your love> away.. Don't just hold on to it.. Cherish it. embrace it, then just give> your love away..> >> > Love> > ~Karma> >> >> >

------------ --------- --------- ---> > Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket:> mail, news, photos & more.> >>

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

you are so right. Forgiveness of one self is EXTREMELY important. We are the hardest on ourselves, even if we're a victim and have no control over a situation. We still seem to blame ourselves for it. I also think we're all brought into this world understanding what love is, because as you so brilliantly stated:"Also love and compassion are not supposed to be moral ideals that one

should attempt to live up to but rather they are the natural way of being!"We ARE love! It's our natural way of being. I love that, thank you for putting it into words. I think some people lose touch with love for being overwhelmed with one or more of those unfortunate situations that you listed. The most significant time for us to learn how to perceive emotions is when we're young. I also believe that for those people, there was always one person that stuck out in their heads as being the one to show them their first act of love. Sometimes, just one kind gift (such as a smile, or a person to lean on when they most need it) can teach someone the meaning of love. Or at least be the key for them later to bridge the connection. My mother was that source of unconditional love for me and my brother. If it wasn't for her, I don't think we would have a clue what love was. We were very very lucky. True love is ego-less. True love is unconditional. Much love and bright blessings to youStefanie

> > >> > > Thank you for sharing this quote..> > > This quote is one of the most profound messages to our world, as it> > reaches in all areas of love..> > > Our world is hungry for love! We cannot survive without it.> > > So many, Soooo Many hunger.. Our children, I would say are the most> > hungry.> > > Feed them, our Parents are in need of this love now more than ever as> > their age has gone beyond expectations. Suffering CAN be feed with love> > and cured.. WE MUST LOVE ALL, IN ALL WAYS!> > >> > > A quote from my book of poems below..> > >> > > Oh love! Oh sweet love..> > > Give your love away...> > > If everyone would just take the time to really understand that hate> > is so much harder, and only into darkness will our souls descend.. When> > all it takes.. and it's some much easier... is to just give your love> > away.. Don't just hold on to it.. Cherish it. embrace it, then just give> > your love away..> > >> > > Love> > > ~Karma> > >> > >> > > ---------------------------------> > > Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket:> > mail, news, photos & more.> > >> >>

• 4 weeks later...

Dear ,

LOVE...You have a great way of expressing it to everyone, it

seems...Thank you so much for posting this, I read them all and feel

so warm inside with utter happiness and have you to thank for it.

*warm smile* You are truly a beautiful soul! Namaste, LUNA

>

> Love

> <http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?

fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friend\

> id=4093289 & MyToken=64fff3b0-2cd9-48cf-a977-3b39a7da2e76> ~cHaos~

> <http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?

fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friend\

> id=4093289 & MyToken=64fff3b0-2cd9-48cf-a977-3b39a7da2e76>

>

>

>

> Date: Aug 17, 2007 12:37 PM Subject: l*o*v*e Thanks for

posting!

> •°•sea'lestial•°•

>

<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcHJvZmlsZS5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRle

C5\

>

jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj11c2VyLnZpZXdwcm9maWxlJmZyaWVuZGlkPTQ2MDk1MzQmTXlUb

2t\

> lbj01N2NjOTNjMS1jMDk5LTQwY2QtYjhlZi00YmVlNTFmODUwMGE=>

> <3 ¤.·:¤.·:

>

<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcHJvZmlsZS5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRle

C5\

>

jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj11c2VyLnZpZXdwcm9maWxlJmZyaWVuZGlkPTI4NzMzMTI2Jk15V

G9\

> rZW49NzgxZDNlODktNTU1NC00NTZkLWI1ZGEtNjBkNjBlNTZiOWY2> <3

>

>

> Love

>

> Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet

understanding,

> mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through

good and

> bad. It settles for less than perfection, and makes allowances for

human

> weakness. Love is content with the present. It hopes for the future

and

> it doesn't brood over the past. It's the day-in and day-out

chronicle of

> irritations, problems, compromises, small disappointments, big

> victories, and working toward common goals. If you have love in your

> life, it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't

have

> it, no matter what else there is, it is not enough, so search for

it,

> ask God for it, and share it!

>

>

>

> Author Unknown

>

> Sooner or later we begin to understand that love is more than

verses on

> valentines and romance in the movies. We begin to know that love is

here

> and now, real

> and true, the most important thing in our lives. For love is the

creator

> of our favourite memories and the foundation of our fondest dreams.

Love

> is a promise that is always kept, a fortune that can never be

spent, a

> seed that can flourish in even the most unlikely of places. And this

> radiance that never fades, this mysterious and magical joy, is the

> greatest treasure of all - one known only by those who love.

>

>

>

> a Kempis, 1379-1471

>

> Love is a great thing, yea, a great and thorough good. By itself it

> makes what is heavy light; and bears evenly all that is uneven.

>

> It carries a burden which is no burden; it will not be kept back by

> anything low andmean; it desires to be free from all wordly

affections,

> and not to be entangled by any outward prosperity, or by any

adversity

> subdued.

>

> Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is

above

> its strength,

> pleads no excuse of impossibility. It is therefore able to

undertake all

> things, and it

> completes many things, and warrants them to take effect, where he

who

> does not love would faint and lie down.

>

> Though weary, it is not tired: though pressed it is not

straightened;

> though alarmed, it

> is not confounded; but as a living flame it forces itself upwards

and

> securely passes

> through all.

>

> Love is active and sincere, courageous, patient, faithful, prudent

and

> manly.

>

>

>

> Sir Hugh Walpole, 1884-1941

>

> The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another

> human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth,

beauty and

> joy as the years increase.

> This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a

most

> marvellous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by

> passionately wishing for it. It is a sort

> of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.

>

>

>

> Shakespeare, 1564 - 1616

>

> Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. l. 799

>

> Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt

truth

> to be a liar; but never doubt I love you.

> II, ii, 115

>

> I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die. Till

the

> sun grows cold and the stars grow old.

>

>

>

> Virgil [Publius Vergilius Maro], 70 - 19 B.C., Ibid. l. 69

>

> Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to love. Omnia vincit

> amor: et nos cedamus amori.

>

>

>

> Sand [Amandine Aurore Lucile Dupin, Baronne Dudevant], 1804 -

> 1876, Letter to Calamatta

> [March 31, 1862]

>

> There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

>

>

>

> Algernon Swinburne, 1837 - 1909, A Match [1866], st. 1

>

> If love were what the rose is, and I were like the leaf, our lives

would

> grow together in sad or singing weather.

>

>

>

> Henry Drummond

>

> You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when

you

> have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the

spirit

> of love.

>

>

> Rainer Rilke

>

> For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most

difficult

> of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof; the work for

which

> all other work is but preparation.

>

>

> Mahatma Gandhi

>

> Where there is love there is life.

>

>

> Aphra Behn

>

> Each moment of a happy love's hour is worth an age of dull and

common

> life.

>

>

>

> La Bruyere

>

> We perceive when love begins and when it declines by our

embarrassment

> when alone together.

>

>

> St. Augustine

>

> Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

>

>

> Les Miserables

>

> To love another person is to see the face of God.

>

>

>

>

> Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight

in the

> recognition.

>

>

> Coleridge

>

> Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of

> antipathy,or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and

both

> together make up one whole.

>

>

> Lawrence Durrell

>

> The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.

>

>

> Stendhal

>

> A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of

love.

>

>

> Thoreau

>

> There is no remedy for love but to love more.

>

>

> Leo F. Buscaglia

>

> Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time... It tells us

to

> tell each other right now that we love each other.

>

>

> Dr. Karl Menninger

>

> Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who

receive

> it.

>

>

> M. Thackeray

>

> To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.

>

> Anne Morrow Lindbergh, b. 1906

>

> When you love someone, you do not love them all the time, in

exactly the

> same way, from moment to moment. It is an impossibility. It is even

a

> lie to pretend to. And yet this is exactly what most of us demand.

We

> have so little faith in the ebb and

> flow of life, of love, of relationships. We leap at the flow of the

tide

> and resist in terror its ebb. We are afraid it will never return. We

> insist on permanency, on duration, on continuity; when the only

> continuity possible, in life as in love, is in growth, in fluidity -

in

> freedom, in the sense that the dancers are free, barely touching as

they

> pass, but partners in the same pattern.

>

> The only real security is not in owning or possessing, not in

demanding

> or expecting, not in hoping, even. Security in a relationship lies

> neither in looking back to what was in nostalgia, nor forward to

what it

> might be in dread or anticipation, but

> living in the present relationship and accepting it as it is now.

> Relationships must be like islands, one must accept them for what

they

> are here and now, within their limits - islands, surrounded and

> interrupted by the sea, and continually visited and abandoned by the

> tides.

>

>

> Soren Kierkegaard

>

> Don't forget to love yourself.

>

>

> Barnhart

>

> True love never dies, for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds

for a

> lifetime but lust just pushes away.

>

>

> Abraham Crowley

>

> A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but

of

> all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain.

>

>

> Donne

>

> Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies.

>

>

> lin

>

> He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.

>

>

> Henry Ward Beecher

>

> I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.

>

>

> ph Conrad

>

> Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to

love

> - and to put its trust in life.

>

>

> Don Byas

>

> You call it madness, but I call it love.

>

>

> Buddha

>

> He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes.

>

>

> Ingrid Bergman

>

> A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when

words

> become superfluous.

>

>

> Will Moss

>

> Love is not blind - It sees more and not less, but because it sees

more

> it is willing to see less.

>

>

> Margaret Atwood

>

> The eskimos have 52 words for snow because it is so special to them;

> there ought to be as many for love!

>

>

> Kaleel Jamison

>

> Relationships--of all kinds--are like sand held in your hand. Held

> loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The

minute you

> close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles

> through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be

> spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and

> freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But

hold

> too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and

is

> lost.

>

>

> Casey

>

> Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means

full

> acceptance, even celebration of another's personhood.

>

>

> H. Brown Jr.

>

> Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

>

>

> Wilde

>

> Who, being loved, is poor?

>

>

> Ashleigh Brilliant

>

> There is one pain I often feel, which you'll never know. It's

caused by

> absence of you.

>

>

> Elliot

>

> That farewell kiss which resembles greeting; that last glance of

love

> which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.

>

>

> Antoine de Saint-Exupery

>

> It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is

essential is

> invisible to the eye.

>

>

> Helen Keller

>

> The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or

even

> touched. They must be felt with the heart.

>

>

> Augustin Sainte-Beauve

>

> Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.

>

>

> Francois do La Rochefoucauld

>

> We forgive to the extent that we love.

>

> True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have

seen.

>

> When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe.

>

> There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists,

or

> simulate it where it does not.

>

>

> D.H. Lawrence

>

> Those that go searching for love only make manifest their own

> lovelessness, and the loveless never find love, only the loving find

> love, and they never have to seek it.

>

>

> Dr. Luther King, Jr.

>

> He who is devoid of the power to forgive, is devoid of the power to

> love.

>

>

> Victor Hugo

>

> The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved.

>

>

> Louisa May Alcott

>

> Love is a great beautifier.

>

>

> Ralph Waldo Emerson

>

> Love and you shall be loved.

>

>

> Anonymous quotes on love

>

> The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved;

> loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

>

> You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is

beautiful

> because you love her.

>

> If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was

meant to

> be. If they don't, their love was never yours to begin with...

>

> Love is hard work; and hard work sometimes hurts!

>

> Who says love never lives? Maybe we've never lived.

>

> Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.

>

> If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel

for

> you must be the greatest.

>

> Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the

> rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

>

> If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me

smile,

> the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

>

> We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us

feel

> completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is

> magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into

the

> heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that

> doesn't diminish its value, because we are left with memories that

we

> treasure to the rest of our lives.

>

> Never underestimate the power of love.

>

> The way to love anything is to realize it may be lost.

>

> The heart has its reasons that reason does not know at all.

>

> Music is love in search of a word.

>

>

> Mother Theresa

>

> It is easy to love people far away. It is not always easy to love

those

> close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger

than

> to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own

home.

> Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other

must

> start.

>

> If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

>

>

> Tillich

>

> The first duty of love is to listen.

>

>

> The Best Portion Of A Good Man's Life, Wordsworth (1770-

1850)

>

> The best portion of a good man's life,

> His little, nameless, unremembered acts,

> Of kindness and of love.

>

>

> Mark Twain, 1835-1910

>

> When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.

>

>

> Sands, 1894-1876

>

> There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

>

>

> Henry Thoreau, 1817-1862

>

> There is no remedy for love than to love more.

>

>

> From the film Don DeMarco, 1995

>

> " There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio.

> What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made?

> What is worth living for? What is worth dying for?

> The answer to each is the same. Only love. "

>

>

> lin, 1706-1790

>

> If you want to be loved, love and be loveable.

>

>

> Shakespeare, 1564-1616

>

> Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind...

>

>

> Disraeli, 1804-1881

>

> The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.

>

>

> Plato, c. 428-348

>

> Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement

of

> the gods.

>

>

> Browning, 1812-1889

>

> Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.

>

>

> Plautus, c.254-184 BC

>

> Spice a dish with love and it pleases every palate.

>

>

> Sophocles, c. 496-406 BC

>

> One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is

love.

>

>

> Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1803-1882

>

> The only gift is a portion of thyself.

>

>

> Voltaire, 1694-1778

>

> Love those who love you.

>

>

> Antoine de Saint-Exupery, 1900-1944

>

> Life has taughts us that love does not consist of gazing at each

other,

> but looking outward in the same direction.

>

>

> Keats, 1795-1821

>

> Never love unless you can bear with all the faults of man!

>

>

>

> If music be the food of love, play on...

>