RemedySpot.com

Re: I Smile.... a simple message

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Randy you are AMAZING. I love your poetry. You have a unique style that really catches the readers attention and pulls them into a world of feeling. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. *hugs*As for your life story, I would be very interested in reading it. It's probably pretty long. hehehe I think it's important to learn from others stories as well, and not just our own. Many bright blessings dear Randy!Stefanie>> My Dear Brothers and Sisters;> I am happy that I have been accepted here and that my words are being read. I will try to balance the scales of wisdom and poetry. Perhaps someday, I will share my life story here with you all. We all have them, good and bad, but without them, we would not be where we are now and not know where we are going. There are lessons in everything, every breath, and as most others, I overlook some along the path. Human life, a beautiful constant adventure, complete with roses and mudholes. lol.> > > > > > > Respectfully Bows,> Randy> > > ---------------------------------> Never miss an email again!> Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.>

Guest guest

Hi Randy,

What beautiful poetry you write. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful treasures of your soul.

Love & Light,

Rhonda

----- Original Message ----From: Randy <jqpublic_59@...> Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:55:55 AMSubject: [] I Smile.... a simple message

My Dear Brothers and Sisters;

I am happy that I have been accepted here and that my words are being read. I will try to balance the scales of wisdom and poetry. Perhaps someday, I will share my life story here with you all. We all have them, good and bad, but without them, we would not be where we are now and not know where we are going. There are lessons in everything, every breath, and as most others, I overlook some along the path. Human life, a beautiful constant adventure, complete with roses and mudholes. lol.

Respectfully Bows,

Randy

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.