RemedySpot.com

Re: Healing for my mum please(hello there Mandy)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mandy,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom,I can understand it perfectly because I also have allergies to Pain killer, and they do not heal or relief my pains.I just can imagine how much this is taking a big toll on you. I am here for you my dear, independently of anything. It will be a pleasure to me to send your mom's name to every single prayer group that I belong and I am sure , if you send us her name,(you can do it privately, if you prefer) will be more then glad to place her in his distant healing list. Know that you are not alone when you are going through this, you are really not. Please keep us informed and updated on her condition. You are too important to us to go through this alone.

Many blessings and prayers,

Your friend,

Liane

> >> > Hiya all I am new to this group and hope you dont mind me jumping in > to > > ask for healing.> > My mum is 81 and in hospital at present she has been in for a week, > she > > went in with severe pain as she has leg ulcers and there not healing > > up. She has been put on morphene and other tablets some of which gave > > her a bad reaction on thursday night and she had a dr with her for 6 > > hours. She has got a kidney infection now and has been put on oxygen. > > She had a blood transfusion last night to help as her blood oxygen is > > very low. Mum has lost a lot of weight and looks so old and frail now > > its horrible to see.> > Thanking you in advance.> > Mandy> > xxxxxx> >>