RemedySpot.com

Re: Thank you so much for the kind welcome!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Didn't get a chance to say it yet.But wanted to welcome you to our group!And yes I had an Awesome Litha.I hope yours was exceptional as well.I am so pleased to have another person who is similar to my path join.Brightest Blessings to you Stefanie..... Jendiddiejar <diddiejar@...> wrote: I feel so welcomed. Thank you everyone. I was very honored when I wasasked to help out because I know that this is a place full of positivepeople. So much light just buzzing through this group. So thank youfor having me. And thank you and Liane for creating such abeautiful group. *hugs*Here's a brief bit about me so you don't feel like I'm a stranger. Ipractice Reiki, some vibrational healing, and work with many differenttools ranging from certain Divination to the blow dryer. I'm good withthat blow dryer. ;) I have an interest in just about everything.

Beinga Gemini plays a big role in all of the different interests. I'm aphotographer for my job, and I write on my free time. I have anincredible man in my life, and am lucky enough to have two greatkitties as my kids. You might hear me mention them every once in a while. Much love, and oneness to all of you. And I hope everyone had aWONDERFUL Summer Solstice!Stefanie

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Stefanie,

Now you have me very curious....what do you with the blow drier???

Metta,

Chris

--- In , " diddiejar " <diddiejar@...>

wrote:

>

> I feel so welcomed. Thank you everyone. I was very honored when I

was

> asked to help out because I know that this is a place full of

positive

> people. So much light just buzzing through this group. So thank you

> for having me. And thank you and Liane for creating such a

> beautiful group. *hugs*

>

> Here's a brief bit about me so you don't feel like I'm a stranger. I

> practice Reiki, some vibrational healing, and work with many

different

> tools ranging from certain Divination to the blow dryer. I'm good

with

> that blow dryer. ;) I have an interest in just about everything.

Being

> a Gemini plays a big role in all of the different interests. I'm a

> photographer for my job, and I write on my free time. I have an

> incredible man in my life, and am lucky enough to have two great

> kitties as my kids. You might hear me mention them every once in a

while.

>

> Much love, and oneness to all of you. And I hope everyone had a

> WONDERFUL Summer Solstice!

>

> Stefanie

>

Guest guest

You are beautiful Jen. :) Thank you for the blessings. I had an AMAZING Litha. Very peaceful, and full of festivities. Strangers left and right had smiles on their faces, and if they didn't, I put one there for them. :) It never ceases to amaze me what a simple "hello" and a smile will do. Much love,Stef.> I feel so welcomed. Thank you everyone. I was very honored when I was> asked to help out because I know that this is a place full of positive> people. So much light just buzzing through this group. So thank you> for having me. And thank you and Liane for creating such a> beautiful group. *hugs*> > Here's a brief bit about me so you don't feel like I'm a stranger. I> practice Reiki, some vibrational healing, and work with many different> tools ranging from certain Divination to the blow dryer. I'm good with> that blow dryer. ;) I have an interest in just about everything. Being> a Gemini plays a big role in all of the different interests. I'm a> photographer for my job, and I write on my free time. I have an> incredible man in my life, and am lucky enough to have two great> kitties as my kids. You might hear me mention them every once in a while. > > Much love, and oneness to all of you. And I hope everyone had a> WONDERFUL Summer Solstice!> > Stefanie> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Got a little couch potato? > Check out fun summer activities for kids.>

Guest guest

*giggles* The blow dryer was a joke. But in all seriousness, they do come in handy! I just used it the other day to dry some vacuum filters that I had to clean out, and it worked magically without having to sit and wait for them to dry. Plus blow dryers are responsible for making all of us girls gorgeous. ;-) Metta,Stef.> >> > I feel so welcomed. Thank you everyone. I was very honored when I > was> > asked to help out because I know that this is a place full of > positive> > people. So much light just buzzing through this group. So thank you> > for having me. And thank you and Liane for creating such a> > beautiful group. *hugs*> > > > Here's a brief bit about me so you don't feel like I'm a stranger. I> > practice Reiki, some vibrational healing, and work with many > different> > tools ranging from certain Divination to the blow dryer. I'm good > with> > that blow dryer. ;) I have an interest in just about everything. > Being> > a Gemini plays a big role in all of the different interests. I'm a> > photographer for my job, and I write on my free time. I have an> > incredible man in my life, and am lucky enough to have two great> > kitties as my kids. You might hear me mention them every once in a > while. > > > > Much love, and oneness to all of you. And I hope everyone had a> > WONDERFUL Summer Solstice!> > > > Stefanie> >>

Guest guest

Hello there Stef, I thought you may like this one...lol

I want to announce to the group that finally the first Guided meditation is done, and can be seen at this link

Love and respect to all, Liane

> > >> > > I feel so welcomed. Thank you everyone. I was very honored when I> > was> > > asked to help out because I know that this is a place full of> > positive> > > people. So much light just buzzing through this group. So thank you> > > for having me. And thank you and Liane for creating such a> > > beautiful group. *hugs*> > >> > > Here's a brief bit about me so you don't feel like I'm a stranger. I> > > practice Reiki, some vibrational healing, and work with many> > different> > > tools ranging from certain Divination to the blow dryer. I'm good> > with> > > that blow dryer. ;) I have an interest in just about everything.> > Being> > > a Gemini plays a big role in all of the different interests. I'm a> > > photographer for my job, and I write on my free time. I have an> > > incredible man in my life, and am lucky enough to have two great> > > kitties as my kids. You might hear me mention them every once in a> > while.> > >> > > Much love, and oneness to all of you. And I hope everyone had a> > > WONDERFUL Summer Solstice!> > >> > > Stefanie> > >> >>

Guest guest

LOL!!! Liane that was funny. Thanks for the laugh. heheI'm going to watch the video right now. Thank you so much for creating it. Brilliant light and deep respect,Stef.> > > >> > > > I feel so welcomed. Thank you everyone. I was very honored when I> > > was> > > > asked to help out because I know that this is a place full of> > > positive> > > > people. So much light just buzzing through this group. So thank> you> > > > for having me. And thank you and Liane for creating such a> > > > beautiful group. *hugs*> > > >> > > > Here's a brief bit about me so you don't feel like I'm a stranger.> I> > > > practice Reiki, some vibrational healing, and work with many> > > different> > > > tools ranging from certain Divination to the blow dryer. I'm good> > > with> > > > that blow dryer. ;) I have an interest in just about everything.> > > Being> > > > a Gemini plays a big role in all of the different interests. I'm a> > > > photographer for my job, and I write on my free time. I have an> > > > incredible man in my life, and am lucky enough to have two great> > > > kitties as my kids. You might hear me mention them every once in a> > > while.> > > >> > > > Much love, and oneness to all of you. And I hope everyone had a> > > > WONDERFUL Summer Solstice!> > > >> > > > Stefanie> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hello Liane,

Love it - Clouds, Guided meditation I - Thank you!

Carino y Luz,

Tere

--- lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote:

> [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket]

> <http://photobucket.com>

>

> Hello there Stef,

>

> I thought you may like this one...lol [Photo

> Sharing and Video Hosting

> at Photobucket] <http://photobucket.com/>

>

> I want to announce to the group that finally the

> first Guided

> meditation is done, and can be seen at this link

>

>

>

> <

>

>

> Love and respect to all,

>

> Liane

>

>

>

>

>

> > > >

> > > > I feel so welcomed. Thank you everyone. I was

> very honored when I

> > > was

> > > > asked to help out because I know that this is

> a place full of

> > > positive

> > > > people. So much light just buzzing through

> this group. So thank

> you

> > > > for having me. And thank you and Liane

> for creating such a

> > > > beautiful group. *hugs*

> > > >

> > > > Here's a brief bit about me so you don't feel

> like I'm a stranger.

> I

> > > > practice Reiki, some vibrational healing, and

> work with many

> > > different

> > > > tools ranging from certain Divination to the

> blow dryer. I'm good

> > > with

> > > > that blow dryer. ;) I have an interest in just

> about everything.

> > > Being

> > > > a Gemini plays a big role in all of the

> different interests. I'm a

> > > > photographer for my job, and I write on my

> free time. I have an

> > > > incredible man in my life, and am lucky enough

> to have two great

> > > > kitties as my kids. You might hear me mention

> them every once in a

> > > while.

> > > >

> > > > Much love, and oneness to all of you. And I

> hope everyone had a

> > > > WONDERFUL Summer Solstice!

> > > >

> > > > Stefanie

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news

Guest guest

Hello

Just wanted to say hi, and thank you for your very kind messages on

here and on Myspace. I think you will be an asset to this group and I

wish you well.

I am still finding my feet in this place, a little unsure of how to

navigate my way around. I am feeling more comfortable in MySpace

still as I am used to it, but I will keep popping in and trying to get

the feel of it in here.

By the way... just wanted to explain that I wasn't trying to make a

point by calling myself 'english' reikicheryl, it's just that I am

known in most places as reikicheryl, but that sign-in was taken up, so

thought I would put english in front of it, as I know there is also a

reikicheryl residing in the states. waffle waffle..

Anyway, look forward to speaking with you all and exchanging

conversations from time to time.

In peace,

Cheryl x

>

> I feel so welcomed. Thank you everyone. I was very honored when I was

> asked to help out because I know that this is a place full of positive

> people. So much light just buzzing through this group. So thank you

> for having me. And thank you and Liane for creating such a

> beautiful group. *hugs*

>

> Here's a brief bit about me so you don't feel like I'm a stranger. I