> Some things are very exciting, like Liane's post on Courageous

Souls

> which I have only had time to skim over quickly, but earmarked for

when

> I have more time as this is something that resonates strongly with

me. I

> also read something years ago which supports the same findings, so

there

> is a lot of exciting information I'm looking forward to reading.

Thank

> you.

>

> I also feel very honoured to say hello to you Stefanie, and know

you

> will moderate the group with love. Thank you for your energy.

>

> I want to let you all know that I read ALL the emails from

everyone in

> the group (even if I can't quickly put my support in type) and I

want

> you all to know that I am connecting energetically with each and

every

> one of your messages and I am praying for everyone.

>

> I have been praying for the families of these beautiful blessed

> children. I have prayed for these beautiful little souls, and

prayed for

> them to be safe, as I do now. I'm also praying for the souls of

those

> who are ill enough to perpetrate such acts.

>

> I have been praying for your mum Mandy, (I know how important they

are)

> and your friend Jeff, Liane. I am also praying for strength and

peace

> for you Liane.

>

> I feel such strength in the collectiveness of our group. I feel a

sense

> of unity with many of the beautiful energies here, and know that

we can

> heal the darkness and imbalances in our world. We have made a

start. We

> have come together.

>

> I started in my own back yard many years ago.......the leaves

still get

> on top of me every now and then but I will usually only ever share

from

> my own experience in life.

>

> I am ever working to balance and harmonise my own positive and

negative

> energies, I am attuned to a higher level of vibration spiritually

and

> emotionally, yet I'm constantly striving mentally against an

upbringing

> of negative patterns and influences.

>

> I am a contradiction in terms. I constantly surprise myself! no

> joke!..lol

>

> I may have an opinion or two from time to time, (which I will

always

> express and share as such) and that is simply what it is. My

perception

> or opinion.

>

> I've wanted to thank everyone (FAR too many to name individually

now!!

> lol) for all the interesting, inspiring, thought provoking,

relevant,

> informative posts. I thoroughly enjoy reading them. Thank you

>

> To everyone who is facing challenges of any kind at this time,

(either

> physical, emotional, mental or spiritual) I am sending you all

> (including myself) the most divine golden white healing energy and

love,

> and hope that your challenges soon become things of the past, as I

know

> it will be for me also, before too long.

>

> I believe life in it's own way is inevitable. There can be no

> understanding of one thing without understanding its equal and

opposite

> energy. We cannot know what up is unless we inevitably experience

what

> down is.

>

> This is me all over. I go with the flow of who I am, what I feel

and

> what I think at any given moment. Intuitively.

>

> My purest Love & Light to all you beautiful souls in our group. My

> journey thus far is greatly enriched for being a part of this

amazing

> group, and I thank you all from the very bottom of my heart.

>

> Rhondie

>

Guest guest

Hello there Rhondie,

I appreciate your prayers and thoughts and just reading your post it reminded me to share with you all some miracles that had happened ever since posted that prayer request. I did try to reach San Quentin prison, which is virtually impossible and try again to talk with Jeff's conselor, of course, it was no vail, because Prison people really don't care. But after many pleas , I received a letter from him, dated from the 6th of June, which proves that he is still alive, not in the best shape, but he is alive, and this really was a huge relieve to me, and actually a true blessing. I want to thank all of you that took a moment from your days and sent him some light and good thoughts.

I think it is funny how you say that you are a contradiction in terms, because I feel myself to be pretty much the same. I can actually have two or more opinions about every single subject in this world..lol. Therefore I know exactly how you feel... and by the way, the other day over IM, we started to talk and then you just disapeared, what happened?

I have been absent for a couple of days on posting things, but I am back now. I was finishing the two videos, Metta and The cloud meditation, and those babies really take a lot of time to make them, because I recognize that I am very slow...

I apologize to all for being absent , and I will re-start the posting and etc.

Many blessings and love to all,

Liane

>> > Hi Everyone,> > Wow! I've spent the whole day catching up on posts and messages that I> haven't had time to get to in the last week. There's so much going on> right now!> > Some things are very exciting, like Liane's post on Courageous Souls> which I have only had time to skim over quickly, but earmarked for when> I have more time as this is something that resonates strongly with me. I> also read something years ago which supports the same findings, so there> is a lot of exciting information I'm looking forward to reading. Thank> you.> > I also feel very honoured to say hello to you Stefanie, and know you> will moderate the group with love. Thank you for your energy.> > I want to let you all know that I read ALL the emails from everyone in> the group (even if I can't quickly put my support in type) and I want> you all to know that I am connecting energetically with each and every> one of your messages and I am praying for everyone.> > I have been praying for the families of these beautiful blessed> children. I have prayed for these beautiful little souls, and prayed for> them to be safe, as I do now. I'm also praying for the souls of those> who are ill enough to perpetrate such acts.> > I have been praying for your mum Mandy, (I know how important they are)> and your friend Jeff, Liane. I am also praying for strength and peace> for you Liane.> > I feel such strength in the collectiveness of our group. I feel a sense> of unity with many of the beautiful energies here, and know that we can> heal the darkness and imbalances in our world. We have made a start. We> have come together.> > I started in my own back yard many years ago.......the leaves still get> on top of me every now and then but I will usually only ever share from> my own experience in life.> > I am ever working to balance and harmonise my own positive and negative> energies, I am attuned to a higher level of vibration spiritually and> emotionally, yet I'm constantly striving mentally against an upbringing> of negative patterns and influences.> > I am a contradiction in terms. I constantly surprise myself! no> joke!..lol> > I may have an opinion or two from time to time, (which I will always> express and share as such) and that is simply what it is. My perception> or opinion.> > I've wanted to thank everyone (FAR too many to name individually now!!> lol) for all the interesting, inspiring, thought provoking, relevant,> informative posts. I thoroughly enjoy reading them. Thank you> > To everyone who is facing challenges of any kind at this time, (either> physical, emotional, mental or spiritual) I am sending you all> (including myself) the most divine golden white healing energy and love,> and hope that your challenges soon become things of the past, as I know> it will be for me also, before too long.> > I believe life in it's own way is inevitable. There can be no> understanding of one thing without understanding its equal and opposite> energy. We cannot know what up is unless we inevitably experience what> down is.> > This is me all over. I go with the flow of who I am, what I feel and> what I think at any given moment. Intuitively.> > My purest Love & Light to all you beautiful souls in our group. My> journey thus far is greatly enriched for being a part of this amazing> group, and I thank you all from the very bottom of my heart.> > Rhondie>

Guest guest

Hi Liane,

lol, this is very funny because I talked to you a few times, but got no response either and I just thought you must have been busy! Must be something wrong with either yours or my messenger but I've been sending and receiving instant messages from other contacts......??

Anyway, do you want to try myspace IM instead? I prefer to "appear" offline, but it doesn't always mean I'm not there, so let me know eh?

I love your post about the value of being overweight and it's so funny because I came to the same conclusion about my inner child and shed 16kg to get to my ideal weight. I felt fantastic and loved what I saw in the mirror everytime I walked past (never forgetting the narcissism of the fish of course lol)

Anyway, hope to chat soon.

Love & Light & Blessings,

Rhonda

----- Original Message ----From: lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 3:27:10 PMSubject: [] Re: Trying to keep up with things :)

Hello there Rhondie,

I appreciate your prayers and thoughts and just reading your post it reminded me to share with you all some miracles that had happened ever since posted that prayer request. I did try to reach San Quentin prison, which is virtually impossible and try again to talk with Jeff's conselor, of course, it was no vail, because Prison people really don't care. But after many pleas , I received a letter from him, dated from the 6th of June, which proves that he is still alive, not in the best shape, but he is alive, and this really was a huge relieve to me, and actually a true blessing. I want to thank all of you that took a moment from your days and sent him some light and good thoughts.

I think it is funny how you say that you are a contradiction in terms, because I feel myself to be pretty much the same. I can actually have two or more opinions about every single subject in this world..lol. Therefore I know exactly how you feel... and by the way, the other day over IM, we started to talk and then you just disapeared, what happened?

I have been absent for a couple of days on posting things, but I am back now. I was finishing the two videos, Metta and The cloud meditation, and those babies really take a lot of time to make them, because I recognize that I am very slow...

I apologize to all for being absent , and I will re-start the posting and etc.

Many blessings and love to all,

Liane

>> > Hi Everyone,> > Wow! I've spent the whole day catching up on posts and messages that I> haven't had time to get to in the last week. There's so much going on> right now!> > Some things are very exciting, like Liane's post on Courageous Souls> which I have only had time to skim over quickly, but earmarked for when> I have more time as this is something that resonates strongly with me. I> also read something years ago which supports the same findings, so there> is a lot of exciting information I'm looking forward to reading. Thank> you.> > I also feel very honoured to say hello to you Stefanie, and know you> will moderate the group with love. Thank you for your energy.> > I want to let you all know that I read ALL the emails from everyone

in> the group (even if I can't quickly put my support in type) and I want> you all to know that I am connecting energetically with each and every> one of your messages and I am praying for everyone.> > I have been praying for the families of these beautiful blessed> children. I have prayed for these beautiful little souls, and prayed for> them to be safe, as I do now. I'm also praying for the souls of those> who are ill enough to perpetrate such acts.> > I have been praying for your mum Mandy, (I know how important they are)> and your friend Jeff, Liane. I am also praying for strength and peace> for you Liane.> > I feel such strength in the collectiveness of our group. I feel a sense> of unity with many of the beautiful energies here, and know that we can> heal the darkness and imbalances in our world. We have made a start. We> have come together.>

> I started in my own back yard many years ago.......the leaves still get> on top of me every now and then but I will usually only ever share from> my own experience in life.> > I am ever working to balance and harmonise my own positive and negative> energies, I am attuned to a higher level of vibration spiritually and> emotionally, yet I'm constantly striving mentally against an upbringing> of negative patterns and influences.> > I am a contradiction in terms. I constantly surprise myself! no> joke!..lol> > I may have an opinion or two from time to time, (which I will always> express and share as such) and that is simply what it is. My perception> or opinion.> > I've wanted to thank everyone (FAR too many to name individually now!!> lol) for all the interesting, inspiring, thought provoking, relevant,> informative posts. I thoroughly enjoy

reading them. Thank you> > To everyone who is facing challenges of any kind at this time, (either> physical, emotional, mental or spiritual) I am sending you all> (including myself) the most divine golden white healing energy and love,> and hope that your challenges soon become things of the past, as I know> it will be for me also, before too long.> > I believe life in it's own way is inevitable. There can be no> understanding of one thing without understanding its equal and opposite> energy. We cannot know what up is unless we inevitably experience what> down is.> > This is me all over. I go with the flow of who I am, what I feel and> what I think at any given moment. Intuitively.> > My purest Love & Light to all you beautiful souls in our group. My> journey thus far is greatly enriched for being a part of this amazing> group, and I thank you

all from the very bottom of my heart.> > Rhondie>

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Just peeping in. Loved the little garden dance art. So cute and

original -- cudos to the artist!

Bless you both for your hearts.

> >

> >

> > Hi Everyone,

> >

> > Wow! I've spent the whole day catching up on posts and messages

that I

> > haven't had time to get to in the last week. There's so much

going on

> > right now!

> >

> > Some things are very exciting, like Liane's post on Courageous

Souls

> > which I have only had time to skim over quickly, but earmarked for

> when

> > I have more time as this is something that resonates strongly

with me.

> I

> > also read something years ago which supports the same findings, so

> there

> > is a lot of exciting information I'm looking forward to reading.

Thank

> > you.

> >

> > I also feel very honoured to say hello to you Stefanie, and know

you

> > will moderate the group with love. Thank you for your energy.

> >

> > I want to let you all know that I read ALL the emails from

everyone in

> > the group (even if I can't quickly put my support in type) and I

want

> > you all to know that I am connecting energetically with each and

every

> > one of your messages and I am praying for everyone.

> >

> > I have been praying for the families of these beautiful blessed

> > children. I have prayed for these beautiful little souls, and

prayed

> for

> > them to be safe, as I do now. I'm also praying for the souls of

those

> > who are ill enough to perpetrate such acts.

> >

> > I have been praying for your mum Mandy, (I know how important they

> are)

> > and your friend Jeff, Liane. I am also praying for strength and

peace

> > for you Liane.

> >

> > I feel such strength in the collectiveness of our group. I feel a

> sense

> > of unity with many of the beautiful energies here, and know that

we

> can

> > heal the darkness and imbalances in our world. We have made a

start.

> We

> > have come together.

> >

> > I started in my own back yard many years ago.......the leaves

still

> get

> > on top of me every now and then but I will usually only ever share

> from

> > my own experience in life.

> >

> > I am ever working to balance and harmonise my own positive and

> negative

> > energies, I am attuned to a higher level of vibration spiritually

and

> > emotionally, yet I'm constantly striving mentally against an

> upbringing

> > of negative patterns and influences.

> >

> > I am a contradiction in terms. I constantly surprise myself! no

> > joke!..lol

> >

> > I may have an opinion or two from time to time, (which I will

always

> > express and share as such) and that is simply what it is. My

> perception

> > or opinion.

> >

> > I've wanted to thank everyone (FAR too many to name individually

now!!

> > lol) for all the interesting, inspiring, thought provoking,

relevant,

> > informative posts. I thoroughly enjoy reading them. Thank you

> >

> > To everyone who is facing challenges of any kind at this time,

(either

> > physical, emotional, mental or spiritual) I am sending you all

> > (including myself) the most divine golden white healing energy and

> love,

> > and hope that your challenges soon become things of the past, as I

> know

> > it will be for me also, before too long.

> >

> > I believe life in it's own way is inevitable. There can be no

> > understanding of one thing without understanding its equal and

> opposite

> > energy. We cannot know what up is unless we inevitably experience

what

> > down is.

> >

> > This is me all over. I go with the flow of who I am, what I feel

and

> > what I think at any given moment. Intuitively.

> >

> > My purest Love & Light to all you beautiful souls in our group. My

> > journey thus far is greatly enriched for being a part of this

amazing

> > group, and I thank you all from the very bottom of my heart.

> >

> > Rhondie

> >

>