RemedySpot.com

Re: The Seven Principles of Infinite Being

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That was great! thanks for sending that out =)As an adult with ADHD, it's not so easy to go through and understand lengthy email(s) so it always puts a smile on my face when emails are short, sweet, make perfect sense and get straight to the point.

Really appreciate those kinds of emails and appreciate you, for sending such an email...love n light as always,Alice =) On 7/29/07, <ASundayInJune@...> wrote:

The Seven Principles of Infinite Being

by Wells

1. Infinite Being is All That Is. Nothing exists outside of it.

The universe exists within the consciousness of Infinite Being. The

physical world exists within the consciousness of Infinite Being. We

exist within the consciousness of Infinite Being.

2. We are Infinite Being

Creation is holographic in nature. For example, the oak tree produces

an acorn and yet the life-form of a complete oak tree is contained

within the acorn. If a picture hologram is divided into two, both

parts will retain the complete original picture.

While you are a part of the consciousness of Infinite Being, you are

also Infinite Being itself. All that Infinite Being is, you are.

3. Destiny exists due to your pre-planning the themes of your life

At a soul level, you pre-plan each physical life before you enter it,

choosing the themes that you wish to explore in that particular life.

Your life's themes are largely preset by your choice of parents, the

time and place of your birth and the environment of your childhood.

Many issues related to life's themes unfold automatically from this

initial setting. This pre-planning gives rise to the occurrence of

related, meaningful events in life and the impression that destiny

exists.

4. Free will enables you to explore your true potential

Free will can be used to any degree that you choose. The most

productive use of free will is to explore your true potential within

the themes of your life, thus gaining the greatest possible experience

from your life plan.

5. Life reflects what you project

Reflectance is a property of the universe. Life reflects your beliefs,

emotions and actions. The stronger these are, the more apparent it

becomes that life is a mirror of what you project. Every time you

change the way you view life, the universe, like a mirror, reflects

your new view of reality.

6. Abundance is natural

Natural abundance comes from " getting into the flow, " by doing work

that brings a sense of inner excitement. The phrase " Follow your inner

joy " is actually the key to abundance. Once you follow your excitement

and find yourself doing work that you love, then synchronicity begins

to flow. Synchronicity is the universe's way of telling you that

you're on the right track. It is a flow of events where everything

clicks into place to support your efforts. It brings you

opportunities, people, events and circumstances exactly when and where

they need to be. When life flows naturally, the natural abundance of

the universe follows automatically.

7. Love is the only reality

Unconditional, holistic love is the answer to all of life's

challenges. You are here on Earth to learn how to love yourself and

others, and to accept yourself and others unconditionally and

completely. As every person has a unique set of beliefs best suited to

their individual needs, this includes a respect for the personal

beliefs of others.

Unconditional love and acceptance can be developed by the use of

affirmations. The more often an inner truth is repeated, the more it

becomes integrated with your outer personality. The most powerful of

all affirmations is " I am Infinite Being " because it encompasses all

qualities and all possibilities.

The Infinite Being meditation uses the statement " I am Infinite

Being, " both as a focus for the attention and as an affirmation to

naturally enhance the quality of life.

© Wells

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the sun is

setting and it will be over so fast. "

-- Ken Pierpont

Be blessed my friend,

http://www.myspace.com/rarebreeze

http://www.myspace.com/asundayinjune

http://www.intentionalone.com

http://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.pl

Guest guest

Alice,

I'm sorry to say, but glad to know "I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!" okay sorry I feel better know lol, hope I didn't scare anyone ( anyone ever feel like Charlie Brown). I did not mean to loose it there just ADD/ADHD is so HARD to deal with, most days I'm so worn out before I even get started, I try to focuse on everyones letters. I'm sorry I just feel like I let you all down sometimes because I can't be more disciplined and loose focuse on the simplest tasks ( although some days are better than others). I love you all and I want you to know I'm doing my best and trying my hardest. Thank you Alice and for listening.

Blessings of Love and Light,

Debbie

> >> > The Seven Principles of Infinite Being> > by Wells> >> > 1. Infinite Being is All That Is. Nothing exists outside of it.> >> > The universe exists within the consciousness of Infinite Being. The> > physical world exists within the consciousness of Infinite Being. We> > exist within the consciousness of Infinite Being.> >> > 2. We are Infinite Being> >> > Creation is holographic in nature. For example, the oak tree produces> > an acorn and yet the life-form of a complete oak tree is contained> > within the acorn. If a picture hologram is divided into two, both> > parts will retain the complete original picture.> >> > While you are a part of the consciousness of Infinite Being, you are> > also Infinite Being itself. All that Infinite Being is, you are.> >> > 3. Destiny exists due to your pre-planning the themes of your life> >> > At a soul level, you pre-plan each physical life before you enter it,> > choosing the themes that you wish to explore in that particular life.> > Your life's themes are largely preset by your choice of parents, the> > time and place of your birth and the environment of your childhood.> > Many issues related to life's themes unfold automatically from this> > initial setting. This pre-planning gives rise to the occurrence of> > related, meaningful events in life and the impression that destiny> > exists.> >> > 4. Free will enables you to explore your true potential> >> > Free will can be used to any degree that you choose. The most> > productive use of free will is to explore your true potential within> > the themes of your life, thus gaining the greatest possible experience> > from your life plan.> >> > 5. Life reflects what you project> >> > Reflectance is a property of the universe. Life reflects your beliefs,> > emotions and actions. The stronger these are, the more apparent it> > becomes that life is a mirror of what you project. Every time you> > change the way you view life, the universe, like a mirror, reflects> > your new view of reality.> >> > 6. Abundance is natural> >> > Natural abundance comes from "getting into the flow," by doing work> > that brings a sense of inner excitement. The phrase "Follow your inner> > joy" is actually the key to abundance. Once you follow your excitement> > and find yourself doing work that you love, then synchronicity begins> > to flow. Synchronicity is the universe's way of telling you that> > you're on the right track. It is a flow of events where everything> > clicks into place to support your efforts. It brings you> > opportunities, people, events and circumstances exactly when and where> > they need to be. When life flows naturally, the natural abundance of> > the universe follows automatically.> >> > 7. Love is the only reality> >> > Unconditional, holistic love is the answer to all of life's> > challenges. You are here on Earth to learn how to love yourself and> > others, and to accept yourself and others unconditionally and> > completely. As every person has a unique set of beliefs best suited to> > their individual needs, this includes a respect for the personal> > beliefs of others.> >> > Unconditional love and acceptance can be developed by the use of> > affirmations. The more often an inner truth is repeated, the more it> > becomes integrated with your outer personality. The most powerful of> > all affirmations is "I am Infinite Being" because it encompasses all> > qualities and all possibilities.> >> > The Infinite Being meditation uses the statement "I am Infinite> > Being," both as a focus for the attention and as an affirmation to> > naturally enhance the quality of life.> >> > © Wells> >> > *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~> > "Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the sun is> > setting and it will be over so fast."> > -- Ken Pierpont> >> > Be blessed my friend,> > > > http://www.myspace.com/rarebreeze> > http://www.myspace.com/asundayinjune> > http://www.intentionalone.com> > http://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.pl> >> > > >>