Guest guest

Guest guest

I won´t value a thing, I will enjoy things and be acting more, than

assuming and thinking, value a thing is like comparing, which I´ve

done over the years before, and have brought my dreams nowhere,

where else I enjoy every moment without valuering or judging or

comparing it with something better or worse....what for? for later

being disapointed and sad LOL:) no gracias! Life is a dream, as

every day, and nothing is forever..... life is a period of time ....

and you better make the best of it as much as you can, if you dare,

if you care, you might wake up and be aware - have a lovely day

everyone!

MUCH LOVE

KARLOX

>

>

>

>

> Life is a Fleeting Dream

>

>

>

> " Wealth and fame are of dubious value when we think that life is

> like a

> fleeting dream. "

>

> - Li Ju-chen

>

> When you cross over to the other side, what will you value most in

life?

>

>

> Those that have crossed over and come back tell us about their NDE

> experience and say that it is a soul changing experience. They

have the

> perspective of realizing what is important in this life and what

isn't.

>

> They overwhelmingly say that it is human relationships that are

the most

> important. How much money you make, how good is your portfolio,

the size

> and make of your car, and your house are merely tools given to us

to

> use. They are the means, not the end.

>

> This life of ours is so brief. We are given such a short time to

love

> and

> learn from each other. It is like a grain of sand upon the beach of

> time. How we use that time is our choice.

>

Guest guest

THANK U, I HURT SO BAD, AND AM SO SCARED ,I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUIET MY MIND,MY WHOLE BODY IS FEELING THIS,ALL I DO IS CRY, LAUR,lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Life is

a Fleeting Dream "Wealth and fame are of dubious value when we think that life is like a fleeting dream." - Li Ju-chen When you cross over to the other side, what will you value most in life? Those that have

crossed over and come back tell us about their NDE experience and say that it is a soul changing experience. They have the perspective of realizing what is important in this life and what isn't. They overwhelmingly say that it is human relationships that are the most important. How much money you make, how good is your portfolio, the size and make of your car, and your house are merely tools given to us to use. They are the means, not the end. This life of ours is so brief. We are given such a short time to love and learn from each other. It is like a grain of sand upon the beach of time. How we use that time is our choice. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Guest guest

Hi Laurie,

I just want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love & Light,

Rhonda

----- Original Message ----From: LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur@...> Sent: Monday, June 4, 2007 1:17:33 AMSubject: Re: [] Life is a Fleeting Dream

THANK U, I HURT SO BAD, AND AM SO SCARED ,I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUIET MY MIND,MY WHOLE BODY IS FEELING THIS,ALL I DO IS CRY,

LAUR,lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@ gmail.com> wrote:

Life is a Fleeting Dream

"Wealth and fame are of dubious value when we think that life is like a fleeting dream."

- Li Ju-chen

When you cross over to the other side, what will you value most in life?

Those that have crossed over and come back tell us about their NDE experience and say that it is a soul changing experience. They have the perspective of realizing what is important in this life and what isn't.

They overwhelmingly say that it is human relationships that are the most important. How much money you make, how good is your portfolio, the size and make of your car, and your house are merely tools given to us to use. They are the means, not the end.

This life of ours is so brief. We are given such a short time to love and learn from each other. It is like a grain of sand upon the beach of time. How we use that time is our choice.

To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

THANK U RHONDA, MUCH MORE HAS DEVELOPED, I AM GOING TO POST A NEW MESSAGE,IM REALLY GOING TO NEED HELP MORE THAN EVER NOW,MUCH, LOVE MUCH LIGHT. EVEN IN MY FEAR AND SADNESSLAURIERhonda Rance <rhonda_rance@...> wrote: Hi Laurie, I just want

you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. Love & Light, Rhonda ----- Original Message ----From: LAURIE WEXLER <wexlaur > Sent: Monday, June 4, 2007 1:17:33 AMSubject: Re: [] Life is a Fleeting Dream THANK U, I HURT SO BAD, AND AM SO SCARED ,I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUIET MY MIND,MY WHOLE BODY IS FEELING THIS,ALL I DO IS CRY, LAUR,lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@ gmail.com> wrote: Life is a Fleeting Dream "Wealth and fame are of dubious value when we think that life is like a fleeting dream." - Li

Ju-chen When you cross over to the other side, what will you value most in life? Those that have crossed over and come back tell us about their NDE experience and say that it is a soul changing experience. They have the perspective of realizing what is important in this life and what isn't. They overwhelmingly say that it is human relationships that are the most important. How much money you make, how good is your portfolio, the size and make of your car, and your house are

merely tools given to us to use. They are the means, not the end. This life of ours is so brief. We are given such a short time to love and learn from each other. It is like a grain of sand upon the beach of time. How we use that time is our choice. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want ! Ready for

the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV. To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !