RemedySpot.com

Re: Saturday's workout..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great going Darcy!!

Saturday's workout..

I did 3 sections off of Cardio Toolbox w/ Mindy which brought me into about 50 minutes of cardio. I like this workout a lot. It's pretty challenging, but still doable. I did lower my step to one riser. Normally, I ALWAYS leave it on two risers even w/ the Imaxes. Not sure why. Stubborn, perhaps?? Anyway, I did the first 3 sections and skipped the hi/lo. Hi/lo is DEFINIATELY a least favorite of mine, unless it's very advanced, but with basic moves! I hate complex choreography, especially with hi/lo. Afterwards I did the upper body premix off Muscle Endurance. I like that workout a lot. The abs toast me though. I've been doing very good w/ exercising and pretty decent w/ food. However the scale isn't moving much lately. Oh well, I'm sure it will soon enough. Darcy who is showered and waiting for DS2 to wake up so I can go visit my mom...

This is still a virgin for me.. It's amazing when you watch cardio sometimes

how easy it looks til you actually do it!

I remember saying it was hard, so I'm impressed that you did 3

sections of it! Wow!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Thanks ! It's not easy, by any means, but very " do-able " ! You must try it soon!!DarcyOn Jan 5, 2008 7:19 PM, <

pinkpussycat@...> wrote:

This is still a virgin for me.. It's amazing when you watch cardio sometimes how easy it looks til you actually do it!

I remember saying it was hard, so I'm impressed that you did 3 sections of it! Wow!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

I did chest only off of Cathe's Slow & Heavy series, and then I did her oldie Step Heat

Great workout. That had to be kind of long, close to an hour and a half?

Great job.

Happy Easter.

~*~~*~Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Yeah, that's what it was - an hour and a half. It went pretty fast though. :) I'm afraid I am going to have a lot of longer workout days with this rotation I am trying.. But, I normally workout pretty long anyway. I usually aim for at least and hour and a 15, but sometimes as much as an hour and 45.

Darcy

I did chest only off of Cathe's Slow & Heavy series, and then I did her oldie Step Heat

Great workout. That had to be kind of long, close to an hour and a half?

Great job.

Happy Easter.

~*~~*~

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Which rotation did you choose, Darcy? And did you find yourself reading through all of them? I get lost in that thread!

I've noticed people on that board talking about needing a break from Cathe. That's why I'm kind of glad I don't have all her dvds (much as I'd love to!) - I sub in all the time, so I don't feel like I'm overdoing the Cathe stuff.

, obviously needing a social life. LOL

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Darcy LedmanYeah, that's what it was - an hour and a half. It went pretty fast though. :) I'm afraid I am going to have a lot of longer workout days with this rotation I am trying.. But, I normally workout pretty long anyway. I usually aim for at least and hour and a 15, but sometimes as much as an hour and 45.Darcy

Guest guest

LOL, I came up with my own rotation. I thought i sent it in? Or did I? I am thinking I might get burned out from Cathe too, and that is one of the reasons why I have never done a rotation before...

It has really been motivating me to exercise though so far, I hope the motivation stays!

Darcy

Which rotation did you choose, Darcy? And did you find yourself reading through all of them? I get lost in that thread!

I've noticed people on that board talking about needing a break from Cathe. That's why I'm kind of glad I don't have all her dvds (much as I'd love to!) - I sub in all the time, so I don't feel like I'm overdoing the Cathe stuff.

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Darcy Ledman

Yeah, that's what it was - an hour and a half. It went pretty fast though. :) I'm afraid I am going to have a lot of longer workout days with this rotation I am trying.. But, I normally workout pretty long anyway. I usually aim for at least and hour and a 15, but sometimes as much as an hour and 45.

Darcy

Guest guest

I've never done a rotation before either and even though P90 is boring at times with basically only 2 workouts (plus Ab Ripper which I do with my cardio days even when I forget to post that part), it is still incredibly motivating to mark off the days on the calendar, moving closer to Day 90. I feel a real sense of accomplishment. I also like the fact that it has gotten me into a regular cardio/sculpt cycle. Before I was just looking at my videos and seeing what would jump out at me and sort of trying to make myself switch up cardio, sculpt and flexibility but I didn't feel like I was doing a very good job of it. P90 doesn't have enough flexibility in it so as I get closer to finishing it I am planning to make up my own rotation for at least a month (using other videos, not any P90) and add in more flexibility. Now I feel like I actually could make up a rotation too whereas before I felt like I was just batting at the wind. Please post your rotation, I don't know if you have, I don't remember seeing it though. I'm into looking for new ideas now too! Thanks!

Re: Saturday's workout..

LOL, I came up with my own rotation. I thought i sent it in? Or did I? I am thinking I might get burned out from Cathe too, and that is one of the reasons why I have never done a rotation before...

It has really been motivating me to exercise though so far, I hope the motivation stays!

Darcy

On 3/23/08, Stuparyk <stuparyksympatico (DOT) ca> wrote:

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Darcy LedmanYeah, that's what it was - an hour and a half. It went pretty fast though. :) I'm afraid I am going to have a lot of longer workout days with this rotation I am trying.. But, I normally workout pretty long anyway. I usually aim for at least and hour and a 15, but sometimes as much as an hour and 45.Darcy