RemedySpot.com

Re: Thursday's workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

when i don't feel like working out i always go after this one too. its just the right intensity without being to easy when you have little movtivation. kassiaKerry Kramer wrote: Yay!!! I exercised today even though I didn't feel like it.I did Kathy 's Peak Fat Burning again.I did a little better today I guess because I knew the moves a little better and could work them. My average HR was 124 up 16 beats from Tuesday and I was in the my target HR zone for 31 minutes up two minutes and burned 177 calories compared to 156 on Tuesday.Have a great day everyone.Kerry ldy_solana's

domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Thanks for letting me know this Kassia, it made me feel better!! :-)

Re: Thursday's workout

nancy, by far not a wimp. i have had this workout for ages and at first it was tough to follow the choreography. after 7 years any workout like this has become easy for me. its something i am pulling out again soon b/c i need to build up cardio endurance myself, i want to get back to IMAX.kassianancydewolf <nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

boy I feel wimpy... this is the one I reach for when I want a really tough cardio workout without having to deal with confusing choreography! I follow the advanced modifier and while I haven't done it with my HRM yet I know it smacks me around pretty good. Maybe I'm not as much of a wimp as I think though because I can do the entire workout at that level (and don't pass out afterwards, I feel very energized and thrilled to do be able to do it actually)?

(whose 2008 goal is to improve her cardiovascular fitness)

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

She targeted the quads, chest, shoulders and triceps along with some cardio at the beginning of each circuit. I don't know if I would go out and buy it,

I saw this one at my library too. I almost picked it up, but have heard bad reviews on all of her workouts. I might grab it the next time I go. Can't go wrong for free.

~*~~*~Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

i borrowed this one from our library too. its not a bad workout to bad her shape up and maximize series didn't live to to this one. great job kathykassia ldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Guest guest

I thought it wasn't bad. She gave lots of tips and was very encouraging with her exercisers. I got two other workouts at the library as well - Backside with Jillian again and the Cardio Fusion workout with Tracey Mallet.

--Kathy Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius. Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you? Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius

-------------- Original message -------------- From: fitgrl222@...

In a message dated 4/10/2008 7:27:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kvetro60comcast (DOT) net writes:

She targeted the quads, chest, shoulders and triceps along with some cardio at the beginning of each circuit. I don't know if I would go out and buy it,

I saw this one at my library too. I almost picked it up, but have heard bad reviews on all of her workouts. I might grab it the next time I go. Can't go wrong for free.

~*~~*~

Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

I will have to look for more of her workouts.

--Kathy Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius. Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you? Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius

-------------- Original message --------------

i borrowed this one from our library too. its not a bad workout to bad her shape up and maximize series didn't live to to this one. great job kathykassia

ldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.

-Will

• 5 months later...

Nice workout Kathy. I haven't done any Tamilee workouts in a long time.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

is this the one that is more weights or cardio? I had her I want

that body and really liked it, but my mom has hijacked it. I'll have

to see if she uses it and get it back from her if she doesn't.

>

> Last night I did Tamilee Webb's Tight on Time Hot Spots which

emphasizes the

> upper body although the buns and out thighs get plenty of work as

well.

> There are 4 segments to this workout (actually 6 if you count the

warm up

> and stretch segments). She starts with a nice core workout that

works the

> abs from all angles using hand weights for more difficulty. She

then goes

> to a Body Rock segment that works the upper body while

incorporating lower

> body moves to get your whole body worked. The next segment

targets the

> upper body using light weights to work the whole upper body with

standard

> moves (she used 3lbs, I used 5 - 8). The bonus workout uses the

resistance

> band which by the end had my outer thighs burning which I like.

>

>

>

> Kathy

>