RemedySpot.com

Re: / Friday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

8 lbs for reverse flys??? You are my hero, ! I can do 5 at the most and then have to go to 3's :/

thanks, but if she would've done any kind of pulsing, I would've had to drop.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

LOL I feel the same way about . I look at her weights just to see what is possible...amazing, but possible. :-) I used 4's today, but only because I knew I only had one set today. Usually I use 3's.

I love seeing what I have to shoot for!

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Pink Pussycat

8 lbs for reverse flys??? You are my hero, ! I can do 5 at the most and then have to go to 3's :/

Hugs to the Shoulder Princess,

These weights were for reverse flys - not the entire workout! Just re-read my message, and it was poorly written...

, who can do bicep curls with more than 3's, really

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Stuparyk

LOL I feel the same way about . I look at her weights just to see what is possible...amazing, but possible. :-) I used 4's today, but only because I knew I only had one set today. Usually I use 3's.

I love seeing what I have to shoot for!

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Pink Pussycat

Hugs to the Shoulder Princess,

• 2 weeks later...

Hope the Rozerem works! Are there any side effects?

I don't know. I haven't checked in to that yet. I have my fingers crossed though.

~**~~**~Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

, I hope your little girl has a better night tonight! Oh, I HATE nights like that. Touch wood, my kids haven't been sick this year (yet), and they are getting old enough that they can make it to the bathroom anyway, usually....hopefully!

Will you have a chance to take a nap today?

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

And 40 lbs for barbell rows? Girl, I ain't NEVER gonna catch up to you

Thanks , but that's nothing compared to some people.

~~Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

for someone who isn't feeling motivated you certainy have impressed the socks off of me!! WOW!

Thanks , but I had to REALLY push myself. Once I got to the triceps I was so happy I did it. :)

~*~~*~Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.