RemedySpot.com

Tuesday's workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great to hear from you Kerry! Totally understandsable about going to digest

version! I hope all goes as planned at the wedding!

How are you feeling?

Thanks for the lovely review! I picked up a bunch of her old workouts now on

dvd and will have to see if this is among them. I'm intrigued!

Warmth,

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Tuesday's workout

Today I finally bit the bullet and took my measurements and my weighed

myself. I've gained more, but then I could tell by the way my clothes

were fitting.

I did Kathy 's Functionally Fit Peak Fat Burning. It is 40

minutes long, my average heart rate was 117, I was in my workout zone

for 29 minutes and burned 156 calories. This was a good workout for

me, it was just hard enough without being too difficult. It had no

hard moves to learn, there was once I couldn't keep up so I stepped

from side to side until I could join in again. I worked up a pretty

good sweat. This is an interval workout with low impact intervals

followed by lower body sculpting. No weights were used in this

workout, just your body weight. There were static lunges, squats, one

legged squats and balance moves for the sculpting sessions. I enjoyed

this workout and I will do it again. I will possibly do this workout

until I feel strong enough to add a weighted workout.

Have a great day everyone,

Kerry

I'm on digest now and I'll be busy getting ready for my oldest

daughter's wedding in May, so I may not have time to post as much as I

used to.

Good to heear from you Kerry - and great job w/ the workout!I hope you have fun planning for that wedding, and don't stress out!DarcyOn Jan 8, 2008 11:20 PM, Kerry Kramer <

kerrykramer@...> wrote:

Today I finally bit the bullet and took my measurements and my weighed

myself. I've gained more, but then I could tell by the way my clothes

were fitting.

I did Kathy 's Functionally Fit Peak Fat Burning. It is 40

minutes long, my average heart rate was 117, I was in my workout zone

for 29 minutes and burned 156 calories. This was a good workout for

me, it was just hard enough without being too difficult. It had no

hard moves to learn, there was once I couldn't keep up so I stepped

from side to side until I could join in again. I worked up a pretty

good sweat. This is an interval workout with low impact intervals

followed by lower body sculpting. No weights were used in this

workout, just your body weight. There were static lunges, squats, one

legged squats and balance moves for the sculpting sessions. I enjoyed

this workout and I will do it again. I will possibly do this workout

until I feel strong enough to add a weighted workout.

Have a great day everyone,

Kerry

I'm on digest now and I'll be busy getting ready for my oldest

daughter's wedding in May, so I may not have time to post as much as I

used to.

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

I don't remember the last time I did a Firm. I chose Not So Tough Aerobics

Me either. I need to do another Firm rotation and pull out some of those oldies but goodies. I have the one you did and it surprises you. Title makes you think it won't be that hard.

Sorry about your kitty. I hope he returns home soon.

~~Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

After almost taking my rest day today, I had a great workout afterall :) PS Back, Biceps, and Abs was on for schedule. I was sure I was only going to do strength training today, but after I seen it was just a 45 minute workout I decided to do some cardio as well, but I didn't want anything too aggressive, so I went with a Firm. I don't remember the last time I did a Firm. I chose Not So Tough Aerobics. I'm pretty sure I haven't done it before. I was very pleasantly surprised. I worked much harder than I was expecting to. I didn't heavy up on the weights at all and just made it as cardiovascular as I could. I jazzed it up quite a bit and ended up burning 275 calories. Surely, not a great calorie burn, but for a firm and not getting my heart rate up too high, I was happy with it :)

It's a rainy day here today, and I'm kinda sad because we are missing one of our cats :( We have two. One came back with a terrible limp, and her leg looks messed up, and her brother is missing. I hope he returns, I'm not a huge cat fan, but my son sure is and has been asking about him...ugh...

Hope everyone has great days today!!Darcy

Guest guest

Great workout Darcy! I'm starting to get more interested in doing Firm workouts too so I'm listening to everyone's comments about those and Cathe workouts!

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat! I hope he comes back and that his sister heals quickly too! I'm sending hugs for your son too. I can't imagine what my son would be like if a much loved pet went missing! (Lucky for us we just have goldfish and they don't get away without help and not for long either!)

Tuesday's workout

After almost taking my rest day today, I had a great workout afterall :) PS Back, Biceps, and Abs was on for schedule. I was sure I was only going to do strength training today, but after I seen it was just a 45 minute workout I decided to do some cardio as well, but I didn't want anything too aggressive, so I went with a Firm. I don't remember the last time I did a Firm. I chose Not So Tough Aerobics. I'm pretty sure I haven't done it before. I was very pleasantly surprised. I worked much harder than I was expecting to. I didn't heavy up on the weights at all and just made it as cardiovascular as I could. I jazzed it up quite a bit and ended up burning 275 calories. Surely, not a great calorie burn, but for a firm and not getting my heart rate up too high, I was happy with it :)It's a rainy day here today, and I'm kinda sad because we are missing one of our cats :( We have two. One came back with a terrible limp, and her leg looks messed up, and her brother is missing. I hope he returns, I'm not a huge cat fan, but my son sure is and has been asking about him...ugh...Hope everyone has great days today!!Darcy

Guest guest

Thank you , the cat came back! I couldn't beleive it. He came strolling in the door last night...ugh... weird. I think it was 3 days he was gone, maybe 2. Anyway, I don't think I am letting them out at night anymore. I didn't like that scare!

Darcy

Great workout Darcy! I'm starting to get more interested in doing Firm workouts too so I'm listening to everyone's comments about those and Cathe workouts!

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat! I hope he comes back and that his sister heals quickly too! I'm sending hugs for your son too. I can't imagine what my son would be like if a much loved pet went missing! (Lucky for us we just have goldfish and they don't get away without help and not for long either!)

Tuesday's workout

After almost taking my rest day today, I had a great workout afterall :) PS Back, Biceps, and Abs was on for schedule. I was sure I was only going to do strength training today, but after I seen it was just a 45 minute workout I decided to do some cardio as well, but I didn't want anything too aggressive, so I went with a Firm. I don't remember the last time I did a Firm. I chose Not So Tough Aerobics. I'm pretty sure I haven't done it before. I was very pleasantly surprised. I worked much harder than I was expecting to. I didn't heavy up on the weights at all and just made it as cardiovascular as I could. I jazzed it up quite a bit and ended up burning 275 calories. Surely, not a great calorie burn, but for a firm and not getting my heart rate up too high, I was happy with it :)It's a rainy day here today, and I'm kinda sad because we are missing one of our cats :( We have two. One came back with a terrible limp, and her leg looks messed up, and her brother is missing. I hope he returns, I'm not a huge cat fan, but my son sure is and has been asking about him...ugh...Hope everyone has great days today!!Darcy

Guest guest

Oh cool!! I'm glad he came back!!

Tuesday's workout

• 6 months later...

Funny you should mention this one, Kathy! But I caved and bought the Pilates one from Borders. I was actually going to get both, but they only had the Pilates one in stock. I got 30% off w/ a coupon, so it wasn't bad. I may check another Borders (there are 3 between work and home) and see if I can find this one - I'll print off another coupon first - it is good through the 13th. I guess the "upside" to the bad economy is that stores are having sales and sending out coupons to entice you in to buy stuff.

I watched the clips of these and I think they'll be okay for my back - I didn't see much in the way of pelvic tucking and if the workout turns out to not be good for me, I figure I'll trade or sell them easilysince they're "hot" right now!

Take care and thanks for the enablement! :)

Donna

Subject: Tuesday's workoutTo: CatheFans Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 9:43 PM

Well, I did my Exhale Core Fusion Strength workout again today and I have to say I love it even more the second time around than I did the first time. Once you are done with the workout you really feel tighter all over. You also feel much looser and stretched as well. I hope to get some cardio back in tomorrow along with some core work.

--Kathy Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius. Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you? Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius