RemedySpot.com

Re: 4ds - bootcamp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I didn't care for the cardio in BC the first time I did it, but after doing it a few times I really like it. Lots of fun moves.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Yeah, I did love it cuz it was different, but didn't care for all the setting up. Cathe sure comes up with a variety of things to do!DarcyOn Jan 8, 2008 6:31 AM, <

fitgrl222@...> wrote:

I didn't care for the cardio in BC the first time I did it, but after doing it a few times I really like it. Lots of fun moves.

~**~~**~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape

in the new year.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

but it's pretty tough..working upper body every day (not the same muscles though), and I'm not positive how I will do on it.

It sounds like you're doing one body part a day? I really enjoy doing those kinds of rotations.

4DS BC is fun. When I did it for the first time I wasn't too thrilled about it, it reminded me a little of Drill Max which I don't care for (though the cardio is on my rotation this month) After doing BC a couple more times I found I liked it much better. Of course I love all the 4DS workouts, especially the step.

~*~~*~Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

This is what I am thinking.... I'd like to do it for 6 weeks, so go though the cycle twice. For day 7, I have rest or legs or abs because I may be forced into a rest day on a different day, so if I am, then I will have a choice about doing something on day 7. And I don't have it figured out about abs, but I'd like to work those 2 - 3 days as well too. I will just go wth the flow and see what I have for time as to what days I will be doing them.

I'm not working the same muscles two days in a row, but I'm not sure how my body will do with it... Time will tell (unless someone tells me I shouldn't do it) :)Darcy1) 4DS - Biceps Triceps + Abs

2) SH Chest only + cardio3) SH Legs and Shoulders4) P90X Back and Biceps5) GS Chest Triceps6) GS Back Shoulder Biceps7) Rest or Legs or abs1) PS Chest Shoulders Triceps

2) PS Back Biceps3) 4DS Shoulders + Abs4) GS Legs5) SH Triceps Biceps6) P90X Chest Back7) Rest or Legs or abs1) Jari Love2) Cardio3) Slow-Mo4)Cardio5) Simply Strong

6) Cardio7) Angie Core Fusion(rest day somewhere in there as well too)

but it's pretty tough..working upper body every day (not the same muscles though), and I'm not positive how I will do on it.

It sounds like you're doing one body part a day? I really enjoy doing those kinds of rotations.

4DS BC is fun. When I did it for the first time I wasn't too thrilled about it, it reminded me a little of Drill Max which I don't care for (though the cardio is on my rotation this month) After doing BC a couple more times I found I liked it much better. Of course I love all the 4DS workouts, especially the step.

~*~~*~

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.