RemedySpot.com

Today's workout..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think doing BM2 helped to burn off that pile of food you had. Cathe's stepping is truly the best. Don't feel too bad about the eating, we all do it and your metabolism is high enough from working out that its not going to cause you a problem.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thank you , you are too kind!!Today WILL be better!Darcy

I think doing BM2 helped to burn off that pile of food you had. Cathe's stepping is truly the best. Don't feel too bad about the eating, we all do it and your metabolism is high enough from working out that its not going to cause you a problem.

~**~~**~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape

in the new year.

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Well, I finally got my butt out of bed for a workout this morning after a three day break AGAIN..grr.. I knew it was going to be hard this summer to get them in, but I didn't realize this hard. I'm just trying to go with the flow and not let myself get too discouraged about it. There's not much more that I can do. On top of just being " busy, my middle son has molloscum, which is a skin virus. It's basically little warts all over his abdomen, and some on his arms. :( It's so ugly and he's had it for nearly a year now. It can last anywhere from 6 months to 6 years from what I have read. Anyway, I have tried tons of different stuff trying to get rid of it. I have recently found that " popping " them works. Well, it's very time consuming and the only time I am able to do it is when he naps (it's a bit painful, and he'd never let me do it while awake). So, I've been working on that whenever I can as well. I am THRILLED to know that I have at least found something that works. I am/was paranoid they would spread to his face..ugh.. We are not out of the woods yet, but it's looking much better.....

Anyway, so I did get up today around 5:00. I did Jari Love's Get Ripped (the original one). I took it very easy, and barely broke a sweat. But, it was hot in my basement, I felt like I could have laid down and went to sleep at anytime during the workout, and I was simply just trying to move on. Afterwards, I did Voight's Quick and Slim Cardio. It was 30 minutes of cardio. Again, I didn't push myself too hard with how I was feeling. I am hoping I can go to bed earlier tonight, and feel more rested for tomorrow's workout. I can't wait to get in the groove again!

Darcy

Guest guest

Thanks , I am just glad I was able to get it done!Thanks about Bryar. Luckily, he's only 3, so he's clueless about them. I want them far gone before he gets self conscious of them! :(Darcy

Hi Darcy,

Sorry about your little guy. Hopefully he'll get rid of it fairly quick.

Good job on the workout. I need to pull out some Jari, haven't done any of her stuff in a long time.

~*~~*~

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Nothing wrong with taking a day off Jen, just don't let it turn into more! Look forward to hearing about your workout today!Darcy

Great job Darcy! I was in the groove then fell off the wagon AGAIN! My day wasn't too busy although I did some tutoring & teaching this afternoon. I had that calf pull that finally went away...I was afraid to do anything just before volleyball tonight so I didn't. When I got home from vb I decided to be a bumm

Tomorrow is another day right! Jen

Subject: Today's workout..To: exercisevideos , cathefans

Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008, 8:59 AM

Well, I finally got my butt out of bed for a workout this morning after a three day break AGAIN..grr.. I knew it was going to be hard this summer to get them in, but I didn't realize this hard. I'm just trying to go with the flow and not let myself get too discouraged about it. There's not much more that I can do. On top of just being " busy, my middle son has molloscum, which is a skin virus. It's basically little warts all over his abdomen, and some on his arms. :( It's so ugly and he's had it for nearly a year now. It can last anywhere from 6 months to 6 years from what I have read. Anyway, I have tried tons of different stuff trying to get rid of it. I have recently found that " popping " them works. Well, it's very time consuming and the only time I am able to do it is when he naps (it's a bit painful, and he'd never let me do it while awake). So, I've been

working on that whenever I can as well. I am THRILLED to know that I have at least found something that works. I am/was paranoid they would spread to his face..ugh.. We are not out of the woods yet, but it's looking much better.....

Anyway, so I did get up today around 5:00. I did Jari Love's Get Ripped (the original one). I took it very easy, and barely broke a sweat. But, it was hot in my basement, I felt like I could have laid down and went to sleep at anytime during the workout, and I was simply just trying to move on. Afterwards, I did Voight's Quick and Slim Cardio. It was 30 minutes of cardio. Again, I didn't push myself too hard with how I was feeling. I am hoping I can go to bed earlier tonight, and feel more rested for tomorrow's workout. I can't wait to get in the groove again!

Darcy

• 2 months later...

Wow, 100 pushups in 10 minutes!! I was happy to get in what I did (54) in almost that much time! You inspire me to keep working at this Darcy!

Today's workout..

I wanted cardio and upper body today. I first started with Simply Interval (Gin ). I do like this workout. Today, I did it shortly after I had some yerba. I really think it makes a difference in my energy level. I did everything as high intensity as I could and still had maybe a tad more to give :) It felt really great! Afterwards, I decided to do the 46 minute premix on Push-Pull. Somethign must have been goofy with my dvd player because the workout only clocked in around 30 minutes?? No idea, what happenned. So, after that I decided to just do my hundred push-ups. I do these whenever. I don't have any kind of schedule as to when. Anyway, I got all 100 in, but just barely under the ten-minute mark.For calories, I burned 524 with Simply Interval, and then with Cathe's it was a tad over 400. I was surprised I burned that many on an upper body workout?? OH, and I left my HRM on while I did the push-ups, so that was in there too. I shut the HRM off around 40 - 45 minutes.I don't know yet what I am going to do tomorrow, I have some major DOMS in my hamstrings though from the kettlebell workout yesterday. Almost hurts to walk!Darcy