RemedySpot.com

Imax 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Especiay those long hops w/ plyo jacks and air jacks. Oh my. Killed me.

yep, that blast will getcha. I think that's blast #9. I had to work on that one and blasts 3 and 5, those were the three tough ones for me. The more you do the workout the easier it will get. That's hard to believe, but I had to do the workout A LOT to be able to get through all the blasts, but one day I did it and man was I proud.

Good for you on the 30's!!!

~~~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.~See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Thanks ! I don't think hubby would do anything " regularly " , but he sure has been commenting on how he looks and feels. He's probably about 30 pounds overweight, I suppose.Darcy

Darcy, GREAT workout today! Wow, Imax2 and then some!

I see you're getting back into PT mode with DH as the new client! Make him moan saying your name tomorrow!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Thanks !! I don't' remember what 3 and 5 entailed, I will pay better attention next time. I LOVE interval workouts. (if I have the energy to face them!)DarcyOn Jan 3, 2008 6:25 AM, <

fitgrl222@...> wrote:

Especiay those long hops w/ plyo jacks and air jacks. Oh my. Killed me.

yep, that blast will getcha. I think that's blast #9. I had to work on that one and blasts 3 and 5, those were the three tough ones for me. The more you do the workout the easier it will get. That's hard to believe, but I had to do the workout A LOT to be able to get through all the blasts, but one day I did it and man was I proud.

Good for you on the 30's!!!

~~

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.~

See AOL's top rated recipes and

easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Well, after a long break of not working out in the a.m (not that long, but a few days), I finally was able to push play today. I think it's been so hard for me because 1) I've been extra-busy, and 2) Imax was up. ugh.... I think in my next rotation I will put Imax down, but I will also have an easier workout choice if I'm not feeling up to it. Imaxes have a dread factor for me, but when I'm doing them, they are never that bad. However, today I was surely low on energy. I just pushed through with what I could and was happy when it ended :) Afterwards I wanted some core-work, I pulled out a Firm workout (stability ball sculpting one) that I thought was suppose to have been all core, but instead it started off with a bunch of lunges.. um.. not happenning after an Imax. So at the 8 minute mark, I stopped it and put Cathe's Core Max in. I did the stability ball routine. I didn't get much of a burn out of it though...grr.. but I still worked hard enough.

I'm so flipping happy my workout is DONE. I hope I can continue to get my workouts done in the a.m. again. If I am unable to, it is next to impossible to find time to do them later. If I miraculously do have the peace and quiet and time later in the day, I want to sit and enjoy it...ugh...

Happy Friday everyone!!Darcy

Guest guest

Glad you can relate , as I'm sure the rest of youc an as well! :)I'm getting to where I can't force myself to workout unless it's in the a.m...grr.. I did get all dressed and had just turned the dvd on a couple of days ago and one of the boys woke up from a nap. I was relieved. Isn't that horrible!?

Darcy

Imaxes have a dread factor for me,

Oh for me too!! It sure is a good feeling when you finally MAKE yourself do it and then you're so happy when you're done. Just that feeling of accomplishment brings you back to do the workout again :))

I love doing my workouts in the a.m. so I can say " I'm done " but my body doesn't like them.

~**~

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.