RemedySpot.com

Friday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So cool. Makes me want to go out and buy some like right NOW. I have 25 - have never tried 30's... Well, I must regain my strength I lost. Heck, I'm sure right now 20's would probably be enough.What is the name of the workout? Is it a circuit workout? Thanks!

Darcy

30's!? You go girl! Must have been for rows?? working your back??

yep, I pushed it, but got out 16 reps with them.

~**~~**~

See AOL's top rated recipes and

easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

I apologize .. I found the name of it... I'm not even sure if I have this one - must buy if I don't!DarcyOn Dec 14, 2007 4:38 PM, <

fitgrl222@...> wrote:

30's!? You go girl! Must have been for rows?? working your back??

yep, I pushed it, but got out 16 reps with them.

~**~~**~

See AOL's top rated recipes and

easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

• 2 months later...

You kick butt !! I just got done doing PUB, and later I am going to try to get in Gin Miler's Simply Interval workout. I took two rest days in a row - yesterday and the day prior. I was due for the rest on Wednesday. Yesterday, I worked all day on a paper for my nutrition course and my husband was busy all day working on the house. I had no time to do it really. I could have done it and took a break from my paper, but I am more glad my paper is done - YA-HOO! However, I will be surprised if I pass that section. It was very very hard..ugh..

Anyway, I have a nice burn going in my arms from PUB. I went heavier than Cathe did on triceps and back... the biceps kill me every time doing this workout, and so does chest... shoulders I went a bit heavier than her too. Anyway, so glad I got at least that done. I'm going to my mom's tonight as a friend is coming down. I'm looking forward to that. It's been too long since I have done ANYTHING other than get groceries....

Happy Friday everyone!Darcy

Hi,

This morning I did Super Sets Upper Body Blast. I was reluctant to even do this one because I've never had good luck with any of the upper body workouts in this one or Push Pull. I've just never gotten anything out of either workout. I'm following Bernadette so I wanted to stick with what she had down. I was very happy I did this one. I got a really nice burn and my entire upper body is nice and toasty.

The biceps killed me though for some reason. I kept burning really bad in the forearms.

I didn't use the ball for any of the exercises. I like using my bench for most upper body weight work.

Anyway, here is the run down. Hopefully I won't forget anything.

Each section is repeated a second time. I used pretty much the same weight for both rounds except for on the preacher curls which I did just the standing bar bell curls, but I dropped to 25's for the second round. This is where my forearms were on fire.

Back...barbell deadlifts- 45 lb Chest..........barbell bench press- 45 lb Shoulders....dumbbell front/side raise- 5 lb

Back...........dumbbell pullovers- 30 lbChest..........dumbbell incline fly- 20 lb Shoulders....dumbbell rotator cuff side raises- 7 lb

Shoulders...dumbbell seated overhead press- 15 lb/ 12 lbBiceps........barbell curls- 30 lb/ 25 lb Triceps.......dumbbell extensions- 12 lb

Shoulders...dumbbell rear and front delt raises- 5 lbBiceps........dumbbell concentration curls- 12 lbTriceps.......seesaw tricep push ups (no weights)

I'm real happy with this workout, glad I done it. I didn't like having to push " next " on the remote every segment though. The part where it says " pause here if necessary " would come up and it wouldn't go to the next section on its own, I'd have to get the remote and do it myself. It gave me a chance to stretch in-between, but it was a bit annoying.

This rotation is really different for me. This is the first time I think I've ever just did 2 cardios a week and then doing the upper and lower body twice. I'm really getting out of my comfort zone and I'm finding myself wanting to step on the scales more because of that fear of gaining due to the less cardio lol BUT... I think I'm doing something good for my body by changing it up so much like this.

OK, so I'm done until Sunday.

Have a great weekend.

~~

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Great workout ! Who is the instructor? Don't worry about the number on the scale because muscle weighs more than fat but it looks nicer Jen fitgrl222@... wrote: Hi, This morning I did Super Sets Upper Body Blast. I was reluctant to even do this one because I've never had good luck with any of the upper body workouts in this one or Push Pull. I've just never gotten anything out of either workout. I'm following Bernadette so I wanted to stick with what she had down. I was very happy I did this one. I got a really nice burn and my entire upper body is nice and toasty. The biceps killed me though for some reason. I kept burning really bad in the forearms. I didn't use the ball for any of the exercises. I like using my bench for most upper body weight work. Anyway, here is the run down. Hopefully I won't forget anything. Each section is repeated a second time. I used pretty much the same weight for both rounds except for on the preacher curls which I did just the standing bar bell curls, but I dropped to 25's for the second round. This is where my forearms were on fire. Back...barbell deadlifts- 45 lb Chest..........barbell bench press- 45 lb Shoulders....dumbbell front/side raise- 5 lb Back...........dumbbell pullovers- 30 lbChest..........dumbbell incline fly- 20 lb Shoulders....dumbbell rotator cuff side raises- 7 lb Shoulders...dumbbell seated overhead press- 15 lb/ 12

lbBiceps........barbell curls- 30 lb/ 25 lb Triceps.......dumbbell extensions- 12 lb Shoulders...dumbbell rear and front delt raises- 5 lbBiceps........dumbbell concentration curls- 12 lbTriceps.......seesaw tricep push ups (no weights) I'm real happy with this workout, glad I done it. I didn't like having to push "next" on the remote every segment though. The part where it says "pause here if necessary" would come up and it wouldn't go to the next section on its own, I'd have to get the remote and do it myself. It gave me a chance to stretch in-between, but it was a bit annoying. This rotation is really different for me. This is the first time I think I've ever just did 2 cardios a week and then doing the upper and lower body twice. I'm really getting out of my comfort zone and I'm finding myself

wanting to step on the scales more because of that fear of gaining due to the less cardio lol BUT... I think I'm doing something good for my body by changing it up so much like this. OK, so I'm done until Sunday. Have a great weekend. ~~ The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Hi ,

Wow, I'm constantly in awe of your fantastic workouts! Even when I don't comment, often I'm sitting here just saying "wow!"

I think it is great too that you're changing up your workouts. Challenging your body to do something different is going to have positive effects, even if it maybe affects your weight in a less positive way. Maybe you can set a time frame in which you'll keep up with this schedule and then step on the scale at the end of that time to see where you're at? If you weigh too often you might get results that are all over the place and end up driving yourself nuts instead of helping you gauge how this is truly affecting you.

Have a great rest, you've certainly worked hard!

Friday workout

Hi,

This morning I did Super Sets Upper Body Blast. I was reluctant to even do this one because I've never had good luck with any of the upper body workouts in this one or Push Pull. I've just never gotten anything out of either workout. I'm following Bernadette so I wanted to stick with what she had down. I was very happy I did this one. I got a really nice burn and my entire upper body is nice and toasty.

The biceps killed me though for some reason. I kept burning really bad in the forearms.

I didn't use the ball for any of the exercises. I like using my bench for most upper body weight work.

Anyway, here is the run down. Hopefully I won't forget anything.

Each section is repeated a second time. I used pretty much the same weight for both rounds except for on the preacher curls which I did just the standing bar bell curls, but I dropped to 25's for the second round. This is where my forearms were on fire.

Back...barbell deadlifts- 45 lb Chest..........barbell bench press- 45 lb Shoulders....dumbbell front/side raise- 5 lb

Back...........dumbbell pullovers- 30 lbChest..........dumbbell incline fly- 20 lb Shoulders....dumbbell rotator cuff side raises- 7 lb

Shoulders...dumbbell seated overhead press- 15 lb/ 12 lbBiceps........barbell curls- 30 lb/ 25 lb Triceps.......dumbbell extensions- 12 lb

Shoulders...dumbbell rear and front delt raises- 5 lbBiceps........dumbbell concentration curls- 12 lbTriceps.......seesaw tricep push ups (no weights)

I'm real happy with this workout, glad I done it. I didn't like having to push "next" on the remote every segment though. The part where it says "pause here if necessary" would come up and it wouldn't go to the next section on its own, I'd have to get the remote and do it myself. It gave me a chance to stretch in-between, but it was a bit annoying.

This rotation is really different for me. This is the first time I think I've ever just did 2 cardios a week and then doing the upper and lower body twice. I'm really getting out of my comfort zone and I'm finding myself wanting to step on the scales more because of that fear of gaining due to the less cardio lol BUT... I think I'm doing something good for my body by changing it up so much like this.

OK, so I'm done until Sunday.

Have a great weekend.

~~

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Sounds awesome ! So you did one premix and then another? I don't know how to program my dvd player.. wait... it's not programable anyway..LOL..I am thrilled to report I have my workout done for the day too. I did High Step Circuit. I did enjoy it, however didn't feel I worked my arms enough so I threw in one of Tamilees 15 minute ones. Younger boys stayed sleeping JUST long enough for me to get it in. After I pick Sawyer up from school I am taking all 3 of them to get their hair cut. Kaysar is 6 months old and a hippy baby. His hair is so long. I'v been fighting a hair cut for too long, I suppose.... Anyway, my SIL works at a shop nearby. We've always went to her house for haircuts, but today we're going to the shop First time my boys have ever been in a salon :) Looking forward to going, AND to the outcomes. They all need them desperately!

Darcy

Hi,

This morning Bernadette's rotation called for Gym Styles upper body timesavers (both workouts, timesaver premixes of each) – doing sets of 8 on each exercise (instead of sets of 12) going as HEAVY as possible. I admit to doing a few with 12 reps instead of the 8. I tried to use as heavy of weight as I could, but I don't think I ended up going too much more than I would if I would be doing the workout as is.

I started with GS chest & triceps since I find that one the hardest. I did the warm up, workout, and then skipped the cool down and went straight to GS back, shoulder, biceps (skipping the warm up, but doing the cool down)

Here's the breakdown (hopefully I'll get it all right)

CHEST

Push ups - 16/12/8/4/ ( I think that's how it went)

Dumbbell Bench Press #1 Dumbbell Bench Press #2- 25's

Dumbbell Chest Flys #1 Dumbbell Chest Flys #2 - 20's

Dumbbell Incline Chest Press #1 - 25's

Dumbbell Incline Flys #1 - 20's

Barbell Close Grip Press #1 (transition exercise to triceps) 40's

TRICEPS

Dips

Dumbbell Lying Extensions #1 - 10's

Dumbbell Seated Extensions #1 - 25's

Dumbbell Cross Body Extensions #1 - 12's

Band Bonus Burn..

..Cross Body Extensions Dumbbell Kickbacks #1

Band Bonus Burn....Kickbacks

BACKDumbbell Row Reverse Grip #1- 25'sDumbbell Row Reverse Grip #2- 25'sDumbbell One Arm Row #1- 30'sBand T-Back Squeeze

Barbell Pullovers #1- 40'sMODIFIED BACK EXTENSIONS (lower back) I skipped the low back section. SHOULDERSDumbbell Overhead Press #1- 15 's

Dumbbell Overhead Press #2- 15'sDumbbell Lateral Raise #1- 10'sBand Lateral RaiseBand Front RaiseDumbbell Rear Fly #1- 10'sBand Rear Delt RaiseBICEPS

Barbell Curls #1- 35'sDumbbell Concentration Curls #1- 15'sDumbbell Curl Up Wrist Turn Lower Down- 10'sDumbbell Hammer Curls- 10'sDumbbell Wrist Curls #1- 10's

This was a nice overall upper body workout. After an hour I felt pretty fried.

Have a great weekend!

~~

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

LOL - go !!! Try to force yoruself to do a short one - you will feel great afterwards!!Darcy

Okay, now I'm feeling guilty. I haven't been able to yet... wait, honesty time, I did have 2 hours at home this afternoon between " shifts " working in each kid's classroom but I ate lunch then watched videos instead of doing any then I was watching another one after I got home and had about an hour before the kids were due home so I could have done one but chose not to. Now I am feeling tired and wanting to blow it off entirely. Gotta make dinner then try to do it. Basement is so cold though. Whine... but if Darcy was able to do a workout then I should be able to also!!

(trying to sound enthusiastic)

Re: Friday workout

Sounds awesome ! So you did one premix and then another? I don't know how to program my dvd player.. wait... it's not programable anyway..LOL..I am thrilled to report I have my workout done for the day too. I did High Step Circuit. I did enjoy it, however didn't feel I worked my arms enough so I threw in one of Tamilees 15 minute ones. Younger boys stayed sleeping JUST long enough for me to get it in. After I pick Sawyer up from school I am taking all 3 of them to get their hair cut. Kaysar is 6 months old and a hippy baby. His hair is so long. I'v been fighting a hair cut for too long, I suppose.... Anyway, my SIL works at a shop nearby. We've always went to her house for haircuts, but today we're going to the shop First time my boys have ever been in a salon :) Looking forward to going, AND to the outcomes. They all need them desperately!Darcy

Hi,

This morning Bernadette's rotation called for Gym Styles upper body timesavers (both workouts, timesaver premixes of each) – doing sets of 8 on each exercise (instead of sets of 12) going as HEAVY as possible. I admit to doing a few with 12 reps instead of the 8. I tried to use as heavy of weight as I could, but I don't think I ended up going too much more than I would if I would be doing the workout as is.

I started with GS chest & triceps since I find that one the hardest. I did the warm up, workout, and then skipped the cool down and went straight to GS back, shoulder, biceps (skipping the warm up, but doing the cool down)

Here's the breakdown (hopefully I'll get it all right)

CHEST

Push ups - 16/12/8/4/ ( I think that's how it went)

Dumbbell Bench Press #1 Dumbbell Bench Press #2- 25's

Dumbbell Chest Flys #1 Dumbbell Chest Flys #2 - 20's

Dumbbell Incline Chest Press #1 - 25's

Dumbbell Incline Flys #1 - 20's

Barbell Close Grip Press #1 (transition exercise to triceps) 40's

TRICEPS

Dips

Dumbbell Lying Extensions #1 - 10's

Dumbbell Seated Extensions #1 - 25's

Dumbbell Cross Body Extensions #1 - 12's

Band Bonus Burn..

..Cross Body Extensions Dumbbell Kickbacks #1

Band Bonus Burn....Kickbacks

BACKDumbbell Row Reverse Grip #1- 25'sDumbbell Row Reverse Grip #2- 25'sDumbbell One Arm Row #1- 30'sBand T-Back SqueezeBarbell Pullovers #1- 40'sMODIFIED BACK EXTENSIONS (lower back) I skipped the low back section. SHOULDERSDumbbell Overhead Press #1- 15 'sDumbbell Overhead Press #2- 15'sDumbbell Lateral Raise #1- 10'sBand Lateral RaiseBand Front RaiseDumbbell Rear Fly #1- 10'sBand Rear Delt RaiseBICEPSBarbell Curls #1- 35'sDumbbell Concentration Curls #1- 15'sDumbbell Curl Up Wrist Turn Lower Down- 10'sDumbbell Hammer Curls- 10'sDumbbell Wrist Curls #1- 10's

This was a nice overall upper body workout. After an hour I felt pretty fried.

Have a great weekend!

~~

I did a step workout yesterday on my bosu and it worked out perfectly. I had wanted to try it for awhile and I kept forgetting to.

Great job on the workout Darcy. I've thought about getting one of those, bu afraid I'd get dizzy. lol I actually heard of someone getting one and got sick to their stomach and dizzy from using it.

~~Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

I always forget about this workout, I think I may have to do it today. Thanks for posting it ! Sounds like you challenged yourself 100% like usual...BTW, I did a step workout yesterday on my bosu and it worked out perfectly. I had wanted to try it for awhile and I kept forgetting to. I did Cathe's old " Power Max " on it. It worked perfectly. No problems at all. I did get mixed up on the 3rd combo, but I would have regardless of what I was using. Oh, and afterwards I did ab ripper. I was let-down as I thought my abs were strong as ever...nope.. I struggled a bit :( Oh well, must start doing this on a couple times a week again.

Darcy

Hi,

This morning was CTX Upper Body.

Here's how it went:

BACK:Barbell rows (3 sets)- 40 lbupper hand triple rows (3 sets)- 40 lbone arm rows (3 sets) 25/20/15deadlifts (2 sets) 40 lb

CHEST:bench press (3 sets) 30 lbchest fly/chest press combo (1 set) 15 lbpushups- knees

SHOULDERS:over head press (3 sets) 8 lb/10 lb/8 lb side lateral raise (2 sets) 8 lbgiant sets (2 sets) 5 lbshrugs (2 sets) 20 lboverhead press (1 set) 8 lb

TRICEPS:close grip bench press (1 set) 30 lbfrench press (lying) (2 sets) 10 lbsuper sets (kickback, over head press) (2 sets) 8 lb/ 5 lbtriceps pushups- knees

BICEPS:barbell crazy 8's (2 sets) 30 lb/ 25 lbdumbbell alternating curls (4 sets) 12 lbconcentration curls (1 set) 8 lb

This was a long upper body workout. The high reps and very little stretching made it pretty tough. I guess I knew what I was in for long before this morning and that's why I was dreading it.

On the shoulders, I just couldn't go very heavy. I must be pretty weak in that area. Some of the other exercises I knew to stay a little lighter just because I knew how many reps there would be (bar bell chest press comes to mind) I also added on the stretch from KB since there isn't a warm up or cool down.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

~~

Guest guest

Oh, . You need one! :) It really works you like the step can not. I think you would get used to it. I've trained clients on them, and every one has loved it!Okay, sorry for my enabling.......... :)

Darcy

I did a step workout yesterday on my bosu and it worked out perfectly. I had wanted to try it for awhile and I kept forgetting to.

Great job on the workout Darcy. I've thought about getting one of those, bu afraid I'd get dizzy. lol I actually heard of someone getting one and got sick to their stomach and dizzy from using it.

~~

Guest guest

Hi , great job on the workout! I was wondering, have you ever tried following "Body for Life" by ? My friend was reading it when it first came out but she didn't want to follow it because his plan was to do "wind-sprint" type of cardio but she liked running longer --- 5 miles/5 days a week. Just curious. I don't think I could do that without damaging my knees. I am trying to follow the Self Challenge and Biggest Loser plans this year though. Jen fitgrl222@... wrote: Hi, This morning was CTX Upper Body. Here's how it went: BACK:Barbell rows (3 sets)- 40 lbupper hand triple rows (3 sets)- 40 lbone arm rows (3 sets) 25/20/15deadlifts (2 sets) 40 lb CHEST:bench press (3 sets) 30 lbchest fly/chest press combo (1 set) 15 lbpushups- knees SHOULDERS:over head press (3 sets) 8 lb/10 lb/8 lb side lateral raise (2 sets) 8 lbgiant sets (2 sets) 5 lbshrugs (2 sets) 20 lboverhead press (1 set) 8 lb TRICEPS:close grip bench press (1 set) 30 lbfrench press (lying) (2 sets) 10 lbsuper

sets (kickback, over head press) (2 sets) 8 lb/ 5 lbtriceps pushups- knees BICEPS:barbell crazy 8's (2 sets) 30 lb/ 25 lbdumbbell alternating curls (4 sets) 12 lbconcentration curls (1 set) 8 lb This was a long upper body workout. The high reps and very little stretching made it pretty tough. I guess I knew what I was in for long before this morning and that's why I was dreading it. On the shoulders, I just couldn't go very heavy. I must be pretty weak in that area. Some of the other exercises I knew to stay a little lighter just because I knew how many reps there would be (bar bell chest press comes to mind) I also added on the stretch from KB since there isn't a warm up or cool down. Have a wonderful

weekend everyone!!! ~~ Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

fitgrl222@... wrote:

> I

> must've got stronger since doing this rotation the last time because I

> could've done a lot more then what this workout gave me. I could've

> done more leg work and abs.

thats awesome michelle!! fabulous workout!

:*carolyn.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Hi , are you back to your old self exercise-wise? Feeling more motivated?If you've found your motivation, can you share some of it with me? JenSubject: Friday workoutTo: exercisevideos , firmies4life Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 6:59 AM

Hi,

This morning I did the Amy Bento upper body combo once again. I did shoulders, biceps, and triceps. I definitely think these combo's are keepers and I'll do them again in the future.

Shoulders

Slo-Mo- overhead press (bar bell) 30 lb. (2 sets) 25 LB (1 set)

cuban press (DB) 10 lb. (3 sets)

APX- upright row (body bar) 12 LB (2 sets)

throw backs (She uses tubing here, but I changed it up and used 7 LB dumb bells and got a great burn.)

Biceps

APX- biceps curls (body bar, tubing)

incline bicep curls- 12 lb. (3 sets)

Slo-mo- Bicep bonfire- 10 lb. (3 sets)

incline bicep curls (she used tubing, but I used 12 LB DB) 3 sets

Triceps

Slo-mo- lying tricep extensions- 25 LB (3 sets)

APX- kickbacks 12 lb. (3 sets)

single arm overhead press (She used the tubing, but I used a 12 LB and did lying extensions. Her reps were a little fast for my 12's but I managed.)

Slo-mo- dips (3 sets) I skipped the dips altogether and did the same reps and sets but did pushups on my toes. I'm getting a lot better at these and this was a great finish to the workout.

I've really enjoyed doing these combo's but I think I'll do something different for upper body for the last two weeks of the month. Not sure yet what it will be.

Off to walk the dogs before the heat sets in.

Have a wonderful weekend.

~*~~*~Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker. com!

Guest guest

Great job ! Sounds like you really cooked yourself again too! Hope the DOMS isn't too painful.Darcy

Hi,

Well, since my shoulder workout yesterday caused my back to be so darn sore I had to skip the back work I was supposed to do today.

I decided to stick with the Slow & Heavy workouts and do legs and abs from this series. I wanted a higher rep workout for my legs and I know I could've picked a different workout for this, but I wanted to do stick with my theme so to speak.

I used all dumb bells for this workout. My upper back is so sore I figured it would hurt resting the bar bell on my shoulders (yeah that's how sore they are)

Here's the way it went:

Pre-Exhaust front lunges-10 lb. Squat 20/20/20 (25 reps) Pre-Ex.-Rear Lunge 10 LB Static Lunge 15/15 (25 reps)

Side Lunge DB 15 LB (I never feel this exercise for some reason Plie Squats 30/30/30 (25 reps)

I skipped the calves since I just worked them yesterday.

Next was abs: I did the planks from chest and back and then the abs from triceps and biceps.

My legs are really feeling it right now. 25 reps is a lot once you really get going with it and I made sure I was finished with all 25 by the time she was done with her slow 8 reps.

Like I said, I could've went with a totally different high rep leg workout (I have many) but I liked it this way. I like the rests in-between each set and I like the exercises as well. Plus, it wasn't an hour long. I got legs and abs done in just 45 minutes.

I'm done with exercise until Sunday. I know I said I was taking the weekend off, but I have abs and yoga down for Sunday, but I might skip it. I'll see how the weekend goes and how I feel.

Have a great weekend.

~*~~*~

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Happy Friday!

This morning I did Total Body Shaping Mix. This workout seemed to last FOREVER.

I tried to get all the exercises down so here's the breakdown (roughly)

Cardio- hi/lo with plyometric jumps

Squats, pushups

leg press

low impact w/light weight, plie squats w/upright row

low impact w/light weight

one arm rows, overhead tricep extensions-

leg press, lunges

Cardio- hi/lo

rear lunges, bicep curls, rear lunges, tall box hip extensions, one arm rows

plometrics w/ light weight

lunges, over head press

low impact w/ light weight

Floor work:

inner thighs, lying tricep extensions, hamstring lifts

abs

I used 5's, 12's, and 20's for this workout.

I do believe this one done me in with the Firm workouts. I'm pretty much burnt out.

I guess its from doing mostly "parts" workouts that's made me do the same exercises in a lot of the workouts. I guess I should've stuck with the classics and threw some other cardio in-between. Oh well, I'm done. Now I''m drawing a blank on what to do for 5 more days of this month.

I burned 436 calories so that was good.

I hope you all have a nice weekend.

~**~Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

• 3 months later...

Hey ,

How do you like Total Body Sculpting? I was looking at it for a while today and it looks too beginnerish but then again, I've been surprised by workouts before so I hate to label it without trying it. I will soon but wanted to hear your experiences with it too.

Friday workout

Weights, finally. Been fighting off a cold, and just low on energy, but I wanted to get in one good workout this week. I chose my easy-day default – Cathe’s Total Body Sculpting. Even did the lower body, because there’s not much to it. Although, I felt it because SOMEONE sent me a stairs challenge, and my legs are rubbery today, thankyouverymuch! J Actually, I do want to thank you, . I knew that the stairs were a wakeup call, but it was unlikely that I would have done anything about it without some kind of plan and external motivation. I’m not doing stairs today, but I do promise to use the second floor bathroom all day. Back to serious stairs tomorrow.

I’ll be taking my girl around for candy tonight, so I’m not going to hit the tmill this afternoon. I know trick or treating isn’t aerobic, but it’s still movement, and for a good length of time, and it’s just so darn much fun. Boo!