RemedySpot.com

Re: Donna / kundalini / rambling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh goodie, I can't wait to hear about it! I have a

personal shopping day,too. It is good through Wed.

If I hear good things I may just get this one -

although I think Amazon has it cheaper - I can see if

I can hold off for a 30% off Borders Coupon and then

the price would be the same.

I seriously want all the Ana/Ravi's out there. I have

four that are high on my wish list - Quick Fix, AM/PM,

Hips Bliss, and Housecall. I always have a hard time

paying full price or close to full price but I can't

seem to find any deals on these. I know one of the

Amazon sellers is selling alot of them for $12.99, but

without free shipping it is close to Amazon's price.

Maybe I can treat myself to one or two a month, but

which to go for first? :)

Wow, you are doing great. I'm sure you can lose 33

lbs this year. I need to work on my eating, I haven't

been doing very well in that area at all!!

Take care!

Donna

--- Pink Pussycat

wrote:

> Donna, that Detox dvd is on the agenda for tonite!

> I watched it again yesterday and it looks wonderful!

> Per your recommendation I picked up Yoga Beauty

> Body at Borders too :) Can't wait to try that! I

> love chanting and new agey spiritual stuff so this

> one will fit the bill. They have that in the Detox

> one too.

>

> I got a personal shopping day from Borders plus

> another 20% off coupon so more Kundalini might be in

> my future! I love how it's so different from hatha

> yoga, and also has blissful benefits.

>

> Lost another pound. I'm feeling really good. Body

> has taken a beating though, and I desperately need

> yoga for both my body AND spirit.

>

> 33 pounds to go this year to reach my goal. I'm

> pretty sure I can do it! After yoga this evening it

> will be back to Debbie Siebers, though Vennitta and

> Jen both have my butt whipped for this rotation! I

> can only seem to fit in the harder workouts of hers

> twice a week what with my other commitments. Oh

> well, it serves as a guiding principle so that's

> good.

>

> just rambling.

>

> Hugs!

>

>

>

>

> Donna M-P wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Yoga was up for today and I did Kundalini Yoga -

> Yoga

> Beauty Body with Ana Brett/Ravi Singh. A very nice

> Kundalini practice - this was my second time doing

> this one and I felt that I got more out of it than

> the

> first time through - perhaps b/c I knew what to

> expect.

> This style is very different for me, so it is hard

> to

> describe - lots of movement and breathing exercises.

> Breath of fire is a bit tough when getting over a

> cold

> - but I managed. I like all the spinal stretches and

> movements as it really opens up that area for me and

> I

> definately feel that my flexibility and range of

> motion is improved. I also always feel very awake

> and

> positive after doing this style of yoga. I think I

> see more of their DVDs in my future. *, did you

> ever do the Kundalini Yoga to Detox one? That one

> gets pretty good reviews at Amazon.

>

> The DVD is chaptered well and it is broken down so

> that you could split this workout and do half of it.

>

> It isn't a long one on its own though, about 45

> minutes.

>

> Ana is on-screen on her fuzzy mat and Ravi is

> off-screen providing cues and commentary - Ana also

> provides voice-over cues and commentary as well.

>

> I also really like the music that they chose for

> this

> DVD.

>

> I wish I could give better details about the

> exercises, there is a very good review on Amazon by

> " Dr. Beth " (she is also a VF poster) that gives a

> detailed breakdown of the DVD.

>

>

http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Beauty-Body-MATRIX-Option/dp/B000I2JCAY/ref=sr_1_4?ie\

=UTF8 & s=dvd & qid=1200310086 & sr=1-4

>

> Hope everyone has a great day!

>

> Donna

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

I hear ya! Good workouts are like finding a good author - you want to experience everything they did/wrote! I've heard nothing but good things about Ana Brett and Ravi Singh, so I wouldn't hesitate to get any of them. I was at the same dilemma you were re: Amazon and the deal they had there. I also like just instantly having the workout in my hands. I have a feeling the E-Rewards for Borders can only be redeemed once per year :/ which sux because i have like $70+ racked up in credits. I used some of them for a subscription to Self magazine which is fitness related. I prefer to use them all at Borders though! We'll see if it lets me do it again. Cya, me Donna M-P wrote: Oh goodie, I can't wait to hear about it! I have apersonal shopping day,too. It is good through Wed. If I hear good things I may just get this one -although I think Amazon has it cheaper - I can see ifI can hold off for a 30% off Borders Coupon and thenthe price would be the same.I seriously want all the Ana/Ravi's out there. I havefour that are high on my wish list - Quick Fix, AM/PM,Hips Bliss, and Housecall. I always have a hard timepaying full price or close to full price but I can'tseem to find any deals on these. I know one of theAmazon sellers is selling alot of them for

$12.99, butwithout free shipping it is close to Amazon's price. Maybe I can treat myself to one or two a month, butwhich to go for first? :)Wow, you are doing great. I'm sure you can lose 33lbs this year. I need to work on my eating, I haven'tbeen doing very well in that area at all!!Take care!Donna--- Pink Pussycat<pinkpussycatpinkpussycatscorner> wrote:> Donna, that Detox dvd is on the agenda for tonite! > I watched it again yesterday and it looks wonderful!> Per your recommendation I picked up Yoga Beauty> Body at Borders too :) Can't wait to try that! I> love chanting and new agey spiritual stuff so this> one will fit the bill. They have that in the Detox> one too. > > I got a personal shopping day from Borders plus> another 20% off coupon so more Kundalini might be

in> my future! I love how it's so different from hatha> yoga, and also has blissful benefits. > > Lost another pound. I'm feeling really good. Body> has taken a beating though, and I desperately need> yoga for both my body AND spirit. > > 33 pounds to go this year to reach my goal. I'm> pretty sure I can do it! After yoga this evening it> will be back to Debbie Siebers, though Vennitta and> Jen both have my butt whipped for this rotation! I> can only seem to fit in the harder workouts of hers> twice a week what with my other commitments. Oh> well, it serves as a guiding principle so that's> good. > > just rambling.> > Hugs!> > > > > Donna M-P <donna112520> wrote:> Hi,> > Yoga was up for today and I did Kundalini Yoga

-> Yoga> Beauty Body with Ana Brett/Ravi Singh. A very nice> Kundalini practice - this was my second time doing> this one and I felt that I got more out of it than> the> first time through - perhaps b/c I knew what to> expect.> This style is very different for me, so it is hard> to> describe - lots of movement and breathing exercises.> Breath of fire is a bit tough when getting over a> cold> - but I managed. I like all the spinal stretches and> movements as it really opens up that area for me and> I> definately feel that my flexibility and range of> motion is improved. I also always feel very awake> and> positive after doing this style of yoga. I think I> see more of their DVDs in my future. *, did you> ever do the Kundalini Yoga to Detox one? That one> gets pretty good reviews at Amazon.> > The DVD is

chaptered well and it is broken down so> that you could split this workout and do half of it.> > It isn't a long one on its own though, about 45> minutes.> > Ana is on-screen on her fuzzy mat and Ravi is> off-screen providing cues and commentary - Ana also> provides voice-over cues and commentary as well.> > I also really like the music that they chose for> this> DVD.> > I wish I could give better details about the> exercises, there is a very good review on Amazon by> "Dr. Beth" (she is also a VF poster) that gives a> detailed breakdown of the DVD.> >http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Beauty-Body-MATRIX-Option/dp/B000I2JCAY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8 & s=dvd & qid=1200310086 & sr=1-4> > Hope everyone has a great day!> > Donna> >__________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> > > > > > __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ