RemedySpot.com

RE: / Friday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I really like BLT, especially since the butt work is so knee friendly!

I did Cathe's Push Pull today, but only 1 set of each upper body exercise. Usually I do two (using the premix). I didn't have the time to do more, but knowing that, I did go heavier - a tip, I might add, that I learned from this group. So I feel good and toasty, but didn't burn many calories. I'll get on the tmill later for a short walk, between errands and running the kids hither and yon. :-)

Thanks for the compliment, . I've been thinking everyone on the list has been doing really well lately - do you think it's the New Year energy still?

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Pink Pussycat BLT is a fun one too! I need to do it again sometime! you've been doing FANTASTIC with your workouts lately!\

Oh , I hope it's more than just New Year's enthusiasm! I want to be at 150 by this time next year, or 34 lbs less than I am now! Let's keep encouraging each other! Sometimes family and friends don't understand just how much work we do or why we ignore them sometimes in favor of working out. What are your goals exactly? You're doing so well! Determined, laura Stuparyk wrote: Thanks for the compliment, . I've been thinking everyone on the list has been doing really well lately - do you think it's the New Year energy still? .

Hi . I will lose 15 pounds this year, and tone up. I want Sexy, Not Saggy! lol I'm sure you can reach your goal, with your obvious determination and great workouts.

Been on the treadmill for a half-hour this morning, and will get on it again this afternoon. I usually do weights M,W,F, but I have a stiff neck/upper back that needs to calm down, so I'm just moving my weights to tomorrow.

Incidentally, since I cut out all lower body work, my knees do seem better. A couple more weeks, and then I'll slowly re-introduce lower body exercises, probably via Pilates, and see how it goes.

, in snowy Ontario

-----Original Message-----From: exercisevideos [mailto:exercisevideos ]On Behalf Of Pink Pussycat

Oh , I hope it's more than just New Year's enthusiasm! I want to be at 150 by this time next year, or 34 lbs less than I am now!

Let's keep encouraging each other! Sometimes family and friends don't understand just how much work we do or why we ignore them sometimes in favor of working out.

What are your goals exactly? You're doing so well!

Determined,

laura