RemedySpot.com

Yoga Body Burn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for there review on this one. Sounds like it not too bad at all. I can't believe would be almost normal lol She's annoying, but in a weird way she's kind of special to me because she was one of the first instructors I started working out to back in the 80's. I used to tape her show faithfully every morning and then do them in the afternoon. I guess I didn't realize she was annoying back then lol

What yoga routine do you think you would compare this one to... say... like maybe Quick Fix yoga? or 10 minute solution yoga?

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

morning all, some have been waiting to hear about this new denise austin yoga dvd so here we go. last night i did the bonus 10 min. stretch. which is basically what it is. yoga stretches in a bit of a blended flow but she doesn't hold them for to long. its a good little 10 min. routine but don't expect to use it to stretch out from a hard workout. its more of a gentle movement to loosen a little bit and relax. this morning i did the yoga burn flow for 20mins. it starts off like yoga zone using poses that build a little heat and she holds them just a smidge longer but halfway through the routine we get into vinyasa flows that move pretty fast. there was a spot that was hard to follow b/c she changes up the flow a bit. still a good routine nonetheless. you get cardio paced yoga flows with some holding for stretching and opening. i would call it a total burn in yoga but a nice short routine for warm ups to resistance workouts or to just start the day.

she does crow pose which miight not be good for beginners or those with weak wrists/arms. there isn't much in the way of modifications so some yoga experience would be good when doing this workout. it serves its purpose as a quick yoga routine and shes is nowhere near annoying in this workout as compared to her more high energy aerobic routines. she is more calm and pleasant in this. almost has a normal tone voice LOL.this workout is programmable in that you can build your own routine using the segments on the dvd and there is an option for music only. seems to be her new thing with dvds. core complete is like this as well. when i get her newer aerobics stuff i will see if they have this as well. well gotta get through ths week. have a great onekassia ldy_solana's

domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

do you have any yoga zones? i would say more like a more advanced yoga zone. i don't have quick fix so i am not sure one that but if you blended some of this and that from 10 min. solution you might come up with workout. its neat b/c its not just sun salutations for this set of time then these poses it really mixes it up and keeps you moving with something different. sometimes i like sun salutations just not to the death. especially on these hard weeks with starting back up with work and some scout trips coming up. something to just flow with and not think about. kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they

don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.