RemedySpot.com

Re: / Krogers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sounds like our Meijer stores or Wal-Mart. I'm going to Meijer tomorrow and Target later in the week so I'll try to check the fitness sections (as I so often end up in those sections somehow anyway).

Proprioceptively challenged? I would think vestibularly because of your dyna disks and talking about balance issues in your other post (I'm letting "imbalanced" pass though)! Your posts don't indicate any proprioceptive challenges. Though it is funny to see you write that! (My son had HUGE proprioceptive issues when he was younger and still but to a lesser extent, vestibular too among other sensory perceptions problems but slightly less so. It is fun to see someone outside of the sensory integration world use these words though (I'd never heard of them before my son was diagnosed with sensory integration dysfunction.) I don't really mean to start a discussion, mostly trying to find a way to answer you back!

/ Krogers

Fred Meyer's, our local grocer for "one stop shopping" was bought out by Krogers but it still has all the same stuff that Fred's had so the transition was pretty seamless. This was around five years ago I'd say. There is a fitness section at Fred's akin to Target's, so for New Years they had fitness stuff displayed in the seasonal section, where I swoped up two dyna disks and plunked them into my cart!Imbalanced and proprioceptively challenged,