RemedySpot.com

Re: Darcy / 30 lbs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh you kill me. Okay, squats are out unless I use ONE. My legs aren't in shape enough to do 60 pounds (maybe a few times, but not sets!). I don't even know what hip hinges are!! Chest presses MAY be possible... I was thinkning for bent rows though, yes. I use 25's now. Not positive I am ready for 30's, but would like to have them here and waiting for when I am :)

I'm sure you whip those 20's around like nothing there :)Darcyp.s. I am saving this e-mail and willl have to give it a whirl after I get my 'gold' :)

Whoa! Okay Sistah, if you get 30 pounders I wanna here within a week that you used them for either or all of:hip hingesbent rowschest presses

squatsfor at least one set of 10 reps, up 2 counts, down 2 counts.I barely use my 20 pounders. I'm impressed you're going up Darcy! Woo hoo! You deserve these after all the weight you've lost these past coupla months!!

Darcy Ledman

wrote: I think I am going to get some 30's tomorrow :) Reality is, I could get away w/ having one. But I must buy a set!!

Oh no, I'm still getting back into shape myself :) 15's maybe, but not 20's for the moment, but we'll get there! Always a journey, eh?60 lbs for squats may seem like a lot (and it is), but I bet you could do one set of 5 reps at this very moment. You're a tough cookie!

Hi Darcy, I don't have 30's but I do lift HEAVY (25 to 30 lbs) boxes of kitty litter, does that count?? LOL, Jen Darcy Ledman wrote: Oh you kill me. Okay, squats are out unless I use ONE. My legs aren't in shape enough to do 60 pounds (maybe a few times, but not sets!). I don't even know what hip hinges are!! Chest presses MAY be possible... I was thinkning for bent rows though, yes. I use 25's now. Not positive I am ready for 30's, but would like to have them here and waiting for when I am :) I'm sure you whip those 20's around like nothing there :)Darcyp.s. I am saving this e-mail and willl have to give it a whirl after I get my 'gold' :) On Jan 1, 2008 6:04 PM, Pink Pussycat <pinkpussycatpinkpussycatscorner> wrote: Whoa! Okay Sistah, if you get 30 pounders I wanna here within a week that you used them for either or all of:hip hingesbent rowschest presses squatsfor at least one set of 10 reps, up 2 counts, down 2 counts.I barely use my 20 pounders. I'm impressed you're going up Darcy! Woo hoo! You deserve these after all the weight you've lost these past coupla months!! Darcy Ledman <exercise.junkiegmail> wrote: I think I am going to get some 30's tomorrow :) Reality is,

I could get away w/ having one. But I must buy a set!!

LOL, if you do sets of lifting that - sure! ;)And if it makes you sweat, of course...ha..ha...DarcyOn Jan 2, 2008 12:00 AM, from Michigan <

volleyjen0416@...> wrote:

Hi Darcy, I don't have 30's but I do lift HEAVY (25 to 30 lbs) boxes of kitty litter, does that count??

LOL, Jen

Darcy Ledman wrote:

Oh you kill me. Okay, squats are out unless I use ONE. My legs aren't in shape enough to do 60 pounds (maybe a few times, but not sets!). I don't even know what hip hinges are!! Chest presses MAY be possible... I was thinkning for bent rows though, yes. I use 25's now. Not positive I am ready for 30's, but would like to have them here and waiting for when I am :) I'm sure you whip those 20's around like nothing there :)Darcyp.s. I am saving this e-mail and willl have to give it a whirl after I get my 'gold' :)

Whoa! Okay Sistah, if you get 30 pounders I wanna here within a week that you used them for either or all of:

hip hingesbent rowschest presses squatsfor at least one set of 10 reps, up 2 counts, down 2 counts.I barely use my 20 pounders. I'm impressed you're going up Darcy! Woo hoo! You deserve these after all the weight you've lost these past coupla months!! Darcy Ledman <exercise.junkie@...

> wrote: I think I am going to get some 30's tomorrow :) Reality is,

I could get away w/ having one. But I must buy a set!!

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO!!!! Oh, Jen, you have no idea how funny that is to me. I went with my DH to the store Friday night to get cat food and cat litter and made him do the lifting because I'm so wiped out from the gym. He grumbled at how heavy the kitty litter box was! So, I'm going to tell you like I told him, do a few bicep curls with it and a couple of squats, and then tell me it's heavy! You're building muscle everytime you pick it up, so enjoy it! :)

Tonya L. -www.smellabella.comwww.trainingwithtonya.com

Re: Darcy / 30 lbs

Hi Darcy, I don't have 30's but I do lift HEAVY (25 to 30 lbs) boxes of kitty litter, does that count??

LOL,

Jen

Darcy Ledman <exercise.junkiegmail> wrote:

Oh you kill me. Okay, squats are out unless I use ONE. My legs aren't in shape enough to do 60 pounds (maybe a few times, but not sets!). I don't even know what hip hinges are!! Chest presses MAY be possible... I was thinkning for bent rows though, yes. I use 25's now. Not positive I am ready for 30's, but would like to have them here and waiting for when I am :) I'm sure you whip those 20's around like nothing there :)Darcyp.s. I am saving this e-mail and willl have to give it a whirl after I get my 'gold' :)

On Jan 1, 2008 6:04 PM, Pink Pussycat <pinkpussycatpinkpussycatscorner> wrote:

Whoa! Okay Sistah, if you get 30 pounders I wanna here within a week that you used them for either or all of:hip hingesbent rowschest presses squatsfor at least one set of 10 reps, up 2 counts, down 2 counts.I barely use my 20 pounders. I'm impressed you're going up Darcy! Woo hoo! You deserve these after all the weight you've lost these past coupla months!! Darcy Ledman <exercise.junkiegmail> wrote:

I think I am going to get some 30's tomorrow :) Reality is, I could get away w/ having one. But I must buy a set!!