RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday evening yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm very impressed you can do this one, even with modifications!

Thanks ! Yeah, its not an easy routine at all. I do love the stretching segment though, that's worth doing all the rest of it.

Love the little 2008 guy btw!

~**~~**~See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

OH yes, this is FAST! Even for me, which is why I gave it to Tonya I think! I'm very impressed you can do this one, even with modifications!Triangle,fitgrl222@... wrote: Hi, This evening I did MTV Power Yoga. This one moves fast so I always modify the warm up and the sun salutations, just way too fast for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Jen! I started out doing a little yoga at a time and that's really the way you have to approach it. Yoga is so good for you!! You'll get there, you're doing great!!

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thanks , I'm really trying but it is frustrating to know that I could do more. I just have to be patient though since my body has changed after the surgery. It will take quite a while to build up to where I used to be, not to mention losing the weight. Jen fitgrl222@... wrote: Thanks Jen! I started out doing a little yoga at a time and that's really the way you have to approach it. Yoga is so good for you!! You'll get there, you're doing great!! ~**~~**~ Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.