RemedySpot.com

Re: / P90 Sculpt 3-4

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm doing the step test every 6 weeks or so.

Sculpt 3-4 has a lot of squats and lunges. Cardio 3-4, like 1-2, has a lot of high impact but Tony shows modifications for them and I suppose there is always the rebounder too. No music in Sculpt and the music in Cardio 3-4 is barely passable but better than 1-2.

You're both making me curious about SS!!! I don't have it though and am not looking to purchase it... unless of course I hear a convincing argument for why I need to!

/ P90 Sculpt 3-4

You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4! I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS? I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I complete the series. Decisions, decisions. It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests! Hugs,

No need to get SS new, I bet you can find it in vhs at thrift stores.

It's effective but boring unless you use your own music.

Seriously these are good workouts, but I'd spend your money on something more

enjoyable. I got them all because I have this thing about having a complete set

(I.e. I'm obsessive compulsive)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Re: / P90 Sculpt 3-4

I'm doing the step test every 6 weeks or so.

Sculpt 3-4 has a lot of squats and lunges. Cardio 3-4, like 1-2, has a lot of

high impact but Tony shows modifications for them and I suppose there is always

the rebounder too. No music in Sculpt and the music in Cardio 3-4 is barely

passable but better than 1-2.

You're both making me curious about SS!!! I don't have it though and am not

looking to purchase it... unless of course I hear a convincing argument for why

I need to!

/ P90 Sculpt 3-4

You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4!  I'll

try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this week. 

Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS? 

I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I

complete the series. Decisions, decisions.

It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests!  

Hugs,

I'm sure they're good, I'm just wondering if SS would be kind of redundant

with P90, especially if it is boring too. Maybe if it were cheap enough (or

free, like my P90 set was). I know what you mean about complete sets though,

I'm the same way (it just isn't " right " if I can't do it the way it is

designed, even if I end up tweaking it anyway).

/ P90 Sculpt 3-4

>

>

>

> You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4!

> I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this

> week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS?

>

> I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I

> complete the series. Decisions, decisions.

>

> It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests!

>

> Hugs,

>

>

>

>

>

I don't think SS is boring if you don't do it everyday and everyday. Ramp It Up has a killer floor routine that I can still feel in my legs! I think you should try to get Ramp and Burn from Ebay....I think you would like them. They aren't the same as P90. JMO, Jen nancydewolf wrote: I'm sure they're good, I'm just wondering if SS would be kind of redundant with P90, especially if it is boring too. Maybe if it were cheap enough (or free, like my P90 set was). I know what you mean about complete sets though, I'm the

same way (it just isn't "right" if I can't do it the way it is designed, even if I end up tweaking it anyway). [Exercise

Videos] / P90 Sculpt 3-4>>>> You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4! > I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this > week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS?>> I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I > complete the series. Decisions, decisions.>> It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests!>> Hugs,> >>>>

If my memory serves correctly there are a lot of lunges and squats in P90 and more impact on the cardio days - of course you can always march in place or do what I call is the fake jog (my thighs work more than my fussy knees).

Vennitta

You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4! I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS? I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I complete the series. Decisions, decisions. It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests! Hugs,

-- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow

Are they harder, easier or about the same as P90 1-2 (or 3-4 if you know what that is like)?

/ P90 Sculpt 3-4>>>> You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4! > I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this > week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS?>> I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I > complete the series. Decisions, decisions.>> It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests!>> Hugs,> >>>>

I think Ramp it Up and Burn it Up are definately harder than P90 Sculpt 1-2 because of their floor section alone...my BUNS and LEGS are KILLING ME! Jen nancydewolf wrote: Are they harder, easier or about the same as P90 1-2 (or 3-4 if you know what that is like)? / P90 Sculpt 3-4>>>> You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4! > I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this > week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS?>> I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I > complete the series. Decisions, decisions.>> It

will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests!>> Hugs,> >>>>

Oh great! I'll be dying with you in Feb, right now my quads are on fire from SS Shape It Up and I'm supposed to do Firm It Up tonight.

In fact I think I'll do FIU right now, or I'll never get to - pain be damned

V

I think Ramp it Up and Burn it Up are definately harder than P90 Sculpt 1-2 because of their floor section alone...my BUNS and LEGS are KILLING ME!

Jen

nancydewolf wrote:

Are they harder, easier or about the same as P90 1-2 (or 3-4 if you know what that is like)?

/ P90 Sculpt 3-4>>>> You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4! > I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this > week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS?>> I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I > complete the series. Decisions, decisions.>> It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests!

>> Hugs,> >>>>

Go Vennita!!

/ P90 Sculpt 3-4>>>> You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4! > I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this > week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS?>> I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I > complete the series. Decisions, decisions.>> It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests! >> Hugs,> >>>>

I went...I finished Firm It Up! My quads are still on fire LOL

Vennitta

Go Vennita!!

/ P90 Sculpt 3-4>>>> You and Jen both are making me curious to try Sculpt 3-4 and Cardio 3-4! > I'll try and watch both this evening and see if I can't fit them in this > week. Hopefully these are more knee friendly than SS?>> I would like to do at least one SS weights workout per week though until I > complete the series. Decisions, decisions.>> It will be interesting to see how you do on the weekly step tests! >> Hugs,> >>>>

Woo hoo!!!!!

Which do I think is the hardest...hmm...Since Shape It Up really hits my quads I'll go with that, got to say though, I still can't get through the outer thigh floor work in Tone It Up.

Vennitta

Now I'm terrified of Shape it Up! You've actually done them all, Vennitta, which do you think is the hardest? Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow