RemedySpot.com

Re: Mon & Tues: P90 Sweat 1-2 & Sculpt 3-4

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This morning was back to my regular routine of working out right after the kids get on the bus

Ramble on ! Nice workout!

This fall my little girl starts kindergarten so my routine will change. I'll be doing my workout after we take her to school.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

We held ours back (she'll start after she's 6) We wanted to give her plenty of time to be ready. They teach so much harder then they did when I was in school.

I will like the free time, but will miss her like crazy.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi ,

In theory my little one will also be going to

kindergarten in the fall. She is young for her class

and the cut-off, so I'm going to see what her

pre-school teachers think before I fully commit to

kindergarten, although, I do tend to think she is

ready for it. I think staying home is growing boring

for her.

I'm thinking of a summer camp for her this summer -

the one I'm looking at is really expensive - but the

program sounds good and it is so convenient to my

house. I also must admit to drooling over the thought

of having from 9:00-3:30 free - well, I'd still ahve

to be doing my work for my job, but it would be much

easier to do that if I were in the house by myself.

heck, I'd even have time for projects, I'm sure! :)

Take care, sorry to go OT!

Donna

--- fitgrl222@... wrote:

>

> In a message dated 1/8/2008 3:38:48 P.M. Eastern

> Standard Time,

> nancydewolf@... writes:

>

> This morning was back to my regular routine of

> working out right after the

> kids get on the bus

>

>

>

> Ramble on ! Nice workout!

>

> This fall my little girl starts kindergarten so my

> routine will change. I'll

> be doing my workout after we take her to school.

>

> ~**~~**~

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Start the year off right. Easy ways

> to stay in shape.

>

http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Thanks !

That's when my routine started to change. My daughter had half day kindergarten last year so I suddenly had 4 whole hours to myself! It was amazing and really made it easier for me to start working out regularly! Those of you who workout regularly with little ones at home amaze and inspire me!!

In a message dated 1/8/2008 3:38:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net writes:

This morning was back to my regular routine of working out right after the kids get on the bus

Ramble on ! Nice workout!

This fall my little girl starts kindergarten so my routine will change. I'll be doing my workout after we take her to school.

~**~~**~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Yeah, ditto! I'm single and still have trouble doing it all! , I seriously don't know how you do it. If you don't mind me asking, what is a typical day like for you? I know you get your a.m. and p.m. workouts done every weekday just about, but what do you do in between? I'm fascinated.. nancydewolf wrote: Thanks ! That's when my routine started to change. My daughter had half day kindergarten last year so I suddenly had 4 whole hours to myself! It was amazing and really made it easier for me to start working out regularly! Those of you who workout regularly with little ones at home amaze and inspire me!! .

I thought I'd have time for projects but between working part-time, exercising part-time and taking care of house and errand type things (and of course goofing around on the computer) I don't make the time for them. I could if I just kept the computer shut off more though I bet! Hmmm...

Hi , In theory my little one will also be going tokindergarten in the fall. She is young for her classand the cut-off, so I'm going to see what herpre-school teachers think before I fully commit tokindergarten, although, I do tend to think she isready for it. I think staying home is growing boringfor her.I'm thinking of a summer camp for her this summer -the one I'm looking at is really expensive - but theprogram sounds good and it is so convenient to myhouse. I also must admit to drooling over the thoughtof having from 9:00-3:30 free - well, I'd still ahveto be doing my work for my job, but it would be mucheasier to do that if I were in the house by myself. heck, I'd even have time for projects, I'm sure! :)Take care, sorry to go OT!Donna--- fitgrl222aol wrote:> > In a message dated 1/8/2008 3:38:48 P.M. Eastern> Standard Time, > nancydewolfsbcglobal (DOT) net writes:> > This morning was back to my regular routine of> working out right after the > kids get on the bus> > > > Ramble on ! Nice workout!> > This fall my little girl starts kindergarten so my> routine will change. I'll > be doing my workout after we take her to school. > > ~**~~**~> > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways> to stay in shape. >http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Good for you knowing she needed more time and giving it to her! I can't tell you how many kids I've seen (from working in preschools and in the elementary schools) who should have been held back that weren't and that struggle because of it (including kids whose parents were told to give them more time). Just another year can make an incredibly huge difference in terms of academic and social success and the self-esteem that goes with both.

I couldn't believe how much I missed my daughter (my youngest) when she went off to school last year but I did get used to it! ;-) This year was even harder though. I really wanted both kids to go off to school all day so that I could have real free time (I didn't intend to work as much as I do but I love my work so it is okay too) but I couldn't believe how much I missed them at the beginning of the school year. My whole life for the last 9 years had been all about them (except last year when DD was gone 1/2 days) and even though I had things to do (work, hobbies, etc.) I still just missed them horribly for a while every morning for the longest time (then it would fade and I'd settle into whatever I was doing that day). I was glad to have them home for 2 weeks during the holidays but was also glad to have them go back too! :-) I was amazed at how I made my workout time work for me whenever I could fit it in (having the rotation "pressure" really helped I think) but it is also nice to have my new this school year routines back too.

We held ours back (she'll start after she's 6) We wanted to give her plenty of time to be ready. They teach so much harder then they did when I was in school.

I will like the free time, but will miss her like crazy.

~**~~**~

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I think it's better to hold kids back if they need it. My family moved around a lot when I was little. We lived in Columbus Ohio, Arliington Heights, ILL, Plymouth MI and Farmington Hills MI when I was 8/9 years and older. I think all that moving around made me shy. When we finally moved to Farmington Hills, my mom wanted the principal to put me a grade back so that I could not be rushed along in my education but he wouldn't let me. I never fit in with kids until I went to college! STUPID CLIQUES! Nowadays it's even worse. I wish that teachers and principals would listen to the parents instead of ignoring them. Jen

nancydewolf wrote: Good for you knowing she needed more time and giving it to her! I can't tell you how many kids I've seen (from working in preschools and in the elementary schools) who should have been held back that weren't and that struggle because of it (including kids whose parents were told to give them more time). Just another year can make an incredibly huge difference in terms of academic and social success and the self-esteem that goes with both. I couldn't believe how much I missed my daughter (my youngest) when she went off to school last year but I did get used to it! ;-) This year was even harder though. I really wanted both kids to go off to school all day so that I could have real free time (I didn't intend to work as much as I do but I love my work so it is okay too) but I couldn't believe how much I missed them at the beginning of the school year. My whole life for the last 9 years had been all about them (except last year when DD was gone 1/2 days) and even though I had things to do (work, hobbies, etc.) I still just missed them horribly for a while every morning for the longest time (then it would fade and I'd settle into whatever I was doing that day). I was glad to have them home for 2 weeks during the holidays but was also glad to have them go back too! :-) I was amazed at how I made my workout time work for me whenever

I could fit it in (having the rotation "pressure" really helped I think) but it is also nice to have my new this school year routines back too. Re: Mon & Tues: P90 Sweat 1-2 & Sculpt 3-4 We held ours back (she'll start after she's 6) We wanted to give her plenty of time to be ready. They teach so much harder then they did when I was in school. I will like the free time, but will miss her like crazy. ~**~~**~ Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.