volume and hear it! LOL!

Donna

--- Pink Pussycat

wrote:

> Hey you two!

>

> I read some reviews of P90 and it was almost

> unanimous that they are boring workouts, BUT they

> did all get great results when they stuck with it.

> Almost everyone recommended using their own music -

> I'm guessing this is a dvd option to turn the music

> off like other BB workout.

>

> Maybe if you do the vhs enough (if that's what you

> have, it's what I have for P90) then once you've

> memorized the workout you can watch Tony and do it

> to your own music.

>

> Just a thought! Debbie's workouts are repetitive

> but with my own music it really was a whole

> different workout!

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Boring? Yes. Definitely. I've got VHS tapes but so far I'm okay with the workouts as they are, of course, I'm only on day 9! I can see at some point adding in my own music though.

On the great results thing... do you have any idea where most people are starting from with P90 when they report great results? I'm not sure if it is right for me or not. I feel challenged in some ways and not enough in others. I still have to try cardio 3-4. Who knows? That might be a huge challenge all throughout it, I'll find out soon.

Anyway, thanks for the idea about the music!

and Jen / P90

Hey you two!

I read some reviews of P90 and it was almost unanimous that they are boring workouts, BUT they did all get great results when they stuck with it. Almost everyone recommended using their own music - I'm guessing this is a dvd option to turn the music off like other BB workout.

Maybe if you do the vhs enough (if that's what you have, it's what I have for P90) then once you've memorized the workout you can watch Tony and do it to your own music.

Just a thought! Debbie's workouts are repetitive but with my own music it really was a whole different workout!

Hi ,I don't have stats on the results for P90, but the reviews on it all pretty much said the workouts were boring but by the end of the 90 days they looked much better and gained a lot of strength. This was on an independent website, like Amazon where you can read people's reviews, but it wasn't Amazon.I'd go to BB's page and look at some photos and testimonials to get a better idea.

I would be wondering what kind of shape they were in when they began too. I mean ANY exercise is going to get you results if you sat around for a year and then decided to do something for 90 days KWIM? However, if these people were already in top-notch shape, and they still got results. I'd be impressed! :)

Darcy who has the p90 workouts, but could NEVER do them for 90 days!!!On Jan 8, 2008 11:14 PM, Pink Pussycat <pinkpussycat@...

> wrote:

Hi ,I don't have stats on the results for P90, but the reviews on it all pretty much said the workouts were boring but by the end of the 90 days they looked much better and gained a lot of strength. This was on an independent website, like Amazon where you can read people's reviews, but it wasn't Amazon.

I'd go to BB's page and look at some photos and testimonials to get a better idea.

Well put it this way. I did Turbo Kick for a year and lost 65 lbs. I startd at

235 lbs. Of course I also cut my portions in half.

Turbo Jam, like P90, is a successful BB format. I'm thinking the rresult apply

to anyone if they stick with the predesigned program

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

I have no doubt that P90 works for people, especially if they follow the program. Just wondering if it is mostly unfit people just starting out or already fairly fit people that get the great results (will it do much for someone already fairly fit is what I was wondering). Will take a closer look at the BB boards and testimonials.

Re: and Jen / P90

Well put it this way. I did Turbo Kick for a year and lost 65 lbs. I startd at 235 lbs. Of course I also cut my portions in half.Turbo Jam, like P90, is a successful BB format. I'm thinking the rresult apply to anyone if they stick with the predesigned programSent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile